Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Maybe that aurat is someone because of whom that incident happened and Arnav's mum committed suicide n all

Buh what happened to his dad then? N I agree wiv most of u nani won't call her own daughter aurat she wud obv not let Ovas do the same
EvilMindedMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why, but I feel like the way they keep referring to that 'aurat' I think its a third woman. 
I mean, it can't be dadi, like it seems previously.
It can be ASR's mom, because Nani won't talk about her own beloved daughter like that.
So it HAS to be a third woman! 
I wonder who that is. Some affair is dad had, maybe?
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, agree with all of you. Naani is shown to be very fond of her daughter and has always blamed ASR's father. So I am again back to square 1๐Ÿ˜Š
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wait sorry? Arnavs mum committed suicide? I thought we didn't know how she died, did I miss this episode? ๐Ÿ˜•
And I don't know then nani wouldn't have referred to her as the "aurat" either right? I don't think it was his mum she was talking about. Maybe a woman that his father had an affair with and hence his hatred towards his father. 
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiarnav1741

well i actually think someone shot her or something along those lines cuz in that FB there is a faint gunshot and with the way everyone say "HADSA" i think its something more serious than that...

Quite possible. Then now I am thinking did by any chance Khushi's dad kill them? Seriously this program is making me crazy๐Ÿ˜‰
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanak

Oh yeah, missed that point.

Can't think of any connection/ link to that Aurat. And don't know when they will reveal it๐Ÿ˜ญ Brain is going on an overdrive thinking about this๐Ÿ˜›

I think the Aurat is khushi's mother...
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think wo aurat is khushi's mom...and arnav's dad might be wrong...and khushi's mom was misunderstood by the raizada's and might have blamed for something that she had not done