ASR's Mom is the 'Aurat' Daadi is referring

archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the 'Aurat' that the Daadi is referring to is ASR's mother (whom we know has committed suicide). Might be that's the reason why ASR hates Dadi's viewpoint/ opinion. Edited by archanak - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhadask thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, because nani ne bhi kaha tha wo aurat,wo to apani beti ko wo aurat nahi bolegi ,right.

...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arnav ki ma suicide???i didnt know that...:O:O
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm..I don't know..could be?
archanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhadask

No, because nani ne bhi kaha tha wo aurat,wo to apani beti ko wo aurat nahi bolegi ,right.

Oh yeah, missed that point.

Can't think of any connection/ link to that Aurat. And don't know when they will reveal it😭 Brain is going on an overdrive thinking about this😛
archanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshiarnav1741

arnav ki ma suicide???i didnt know that...:O:O

I thought that's what the FB shows na, his Mom running and then the thud sound. Again my idle brain's thinking:)
Maybe dere's sumthing b/w Arnav's dad n Khushi's mom due to which his mom suicided n Arnav's dad conpired to kill Khushi's parents...
my pov, n m only 0.001% sure of it!
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no because the aurat is nani's daughter why would she refer her own daughter as some aurat.I think she is refering to kushi's mom
sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no...bcoz nani also mentioned her as "woh aurat" ...so this cant b the case ...secondly if dadi had prob with arnie's mom then anji wont b so fond of dadi and arnie wouldnt b so worried abt her whereabouts 
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanak

I thought that's what the FB shows na, his Mom running and then the thud sound. Again my idle brain's thinking:)

well i actually think someone shot her or something along those lines cuz in that FB there is a faint gunshot and with the way everyone say "HADSA" i think its something more serious than that...