Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mindblowing episode.Arnav's wife !!!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
what a mindblowing episode ?ClapLoved it friendsSmile

First of all..thanks a lot for cv's for today's script..Smile Mindblowing act by IPKKND teamSmile
  just loved each n every part of episodeEmbarrassed

Today excellent acting by barun. sanayaClap  n naniji well doneClap..n loved dadi tooWink
but barun man what a kind of acting through eyes ? my  god.it was just brilliantClapYes..i m loving this current track friendsBig smile Dadi's acting also goodSmile

Today's episode:Smile

Well..naniji n arnav reaches home..everybody excited..Arnav's expression when he saw..dad..he remembers a fateful night n dreadful past..He was emotional too n hugs him too.Nani introduced everybody to dadi..she also intorduced that khushi was arnav's wife but dadi as usual a disapproval of khushi..Again i feel very bad for khushi today.Cry Nanjji asked khushi to seek blessings from dadi Both of them came towards her but dadi just move backwards n she blessed arnav aloneOuchoh..no.what kind of dadi ? Angry

Arnav just give her a contemptous look on dadi.Confused.Dadi moves away.Nani said arnav  that i ll comfort her .Later khushi came to arnav's room..She saw arnav but it seems arnav lost in pain in his eyes..Khushi asked him what happen arnavji ? dadi till now don't know abt our marriage..She asks to arnav but no answer ..Khushi said that dadi didn't like me ?Arnav senses her presence but no response.Slowly khushi was very upset thinking abt how dadi treated her .Angry

Arnav comforts her saying no khushi only becoz of me.Its not ur fault .Khushi says may b becoz of wedding.Arnav to khushi our marriage takes place at a wrong time..But dadi is always like that ..whatever she sees it is not true n doesn't seems to b colour..She is very dominating nature.khushi tells arnav if anything u can share with me arnavji..She had a feeling that some times i don't know abt u anything many more..Khushi also asks arnav that there is something between u n dadi..Arnav jsut moved away.Smile

In another way..there is a very big confrontation b/w nani n dadi..yes most needed questions from u naniji ..Greact acting by u naniji todayClap Yes..i completely agree with u..For past these years u left us n went to ashram..? by nani to dadi ? Dadi said i left arnav n anji in takeof ur responsiblities.Nani said that u r the one who left us after that incident.great question?Smile U r the one till now doesn't bother abt anjali n arnav's life.Now ur demanding those things to me..Great n heat confrontation is going b/w them.

Dadi ask how arnav got married without telling anybody.Y can't u give me any news regarding this.Nani says even we don't know abt this.Then dadi then even anjali's pregnant also.In these confrontation Arnav came there becoz dadi nobody knows abt my marriageOuchDadi confronts arnav how could u do this ? Without any rituals n ashrivaad of big ones..How can u marry ?Ouch Arnav's answer was terrible..He told that how many days we came to ashram to visit u..But  never visited us.He also said that she has no rights to ask anything abt this.Dadi to arnav..i m ur dadi n ur father's mom.OuchJust arnav turns away  n he says to dadi  no more words abt father here..no .no more..

Arnav becomes more upset..well done..awesome expressions n pain in his eyes//mindblowing acting by u barunClap he makes it clear plz no more mane of his father..This makes her angry more.Angrypoor dadi..Angry another side Nk n payal cheer up khushi that u can apologise to dadi..It wll make u fine..In a funny way..Winkpayal comforts her telling dadi doesn't knows abt u so she behave like that.Smile I think mami needs a very big blow from that poor dadiAngry

Last part was mind blowing :ClapDay Dreaming

Today Mr..ASR proved that she is nothing without his wife..what a dialogues.?Embarrassed Naniji was upset to watch bot h arnav n dadi fighting..Later khushi comes outside n she was yet to come..But dadi signs her to stay outAngry Arnav turns out to see that khushi was retreated like somebody by dadi..So..he alsl ignores dadi n moves just away outside n stand along wiht khushi..Now u can say dadi she says that it was not respectful.Arnav says that my wife is outside so i can't come where is my wife is not needed  Day Dreamingmost important scene friends.Wink. Khushi was just touched by his gestures..Smilejust a take a bow by Starbarun n sanaya.Clap

Precap:Shocked

Arnav disturbed n got tensed while sleeping !!Disapprove

wellSmile.i loved today's episode.Smile jsut share ur views my friends.Smile

Edited by archanakamaraj - 07 August 2012 at 9:58am

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

skothapa123aparna7roshan110komaltahsinLuvlin28Rain_dropsrisupdevakisrinivasaSusi_66gem_14Nik28sangeeta230811Ipkkndrocksssjasminsandrila-Anna-darkangelphylaJeevitha.Parnavkhushi111xyzw231amrtnikkipunjsunshine33MissPunjabiDieHard-KSGfan-Reva-sanah_73Archu61Avneilholickitty789poonam.gupta12Atyaylanilandjunelilygnainachatterbuglovebadhanpayel3004saranisivaarshifanjpatel1289Mahi_ButtDazeeheavenspiritarnavluvaGoldenEyesBecsPRUMmischiefKasu4lyfefalcon.starmalleeangelic_leena_3sweet-fairy-Rimsha-sizzlesarchie_79ginacjamoshi2507garlicnav_batsanny-beautifulfareecrazzyhrtsrain10misscrazyfanArshig8deeswarnafahad1979shagun_sarun-Dreamer-_Dazzling_star_fan11yyy2krish3sigridamaypranaysmanAR_EternalLoveSidda8-EndlessSmile-pressuAmti4usrijaaa127arshi_karishpinky89Abommiragvir.fanJyo.Arshi.IPKameena671Johny.S.Rajtvpal007.x-bumblebee-x.clarissajohnpieryrosesoharanoclapspleaserulamaGodhuliLogontash10NestleToulousepolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKlazyleavesshonasandy

MissPunjabi Senior Member
MissPunjabi
MissPunjabi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Yeah, today's epi was brilliant!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkhushi111cocoatree

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
nice post.. Big smile
arnav stole the show today... the way he stood up for his wife was just WOW!! ..khushi's eyes were full of pride for her husband..Embarrassed
lovely episode,.. 
thanks for the pm  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jeevitha.Planilandcocoatree

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Archu my sweety loved the epi and your post!!Missed you and Pinks in your thread!!
Love you!!Hug

Waiting for tomorrow!!

Edited by _Dazzling_ - 07 August 2012 at 9:59am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsingem_14Jeevitha.PjasminsandrilachatterbugMahi_ButtMithilaTorrmalleemischiefKasu4lyfesweet-fairycrazzyhrtzsewaqangelic_leena_31yyy2krish3Sidda8-Dreamer-Arshig8smanAbommiragvir.fanpinky89cocoatree

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Brilliant episode today!
Loved Barun's acting a lot. He proved again that he is the king of expression.
Dadi and Nani's confrontation was very significant. Dadi is just a shadow of Arnav,"Parchayee"! So there was a woman behind all of the mess. I'm having a feeling that, that woman is Khushi's mom! I'm sensing a big storm between Arnav and Khushi.
Loved Khushi's gesture to Arnav today. she acted like a  perfect wife. So she accepted him as her husband. The contract thing is finally over I guess. Dadi may ask for a remarriage. I hope it happens.we will love to watch a grand marriage between Arnav and Khushi. 
Loved the NK,Payal and Khushi's convo. NK is a sweet heart. He always brings a smile on my face. May be Payal is right. Dadi may will fond of Khushi when she will come to know her.
Absolutely loved the last segment. Love you ASR for being such a supportive hubby.You deserve a big hug and muahh from us.Hug
Very excited for tomorrow.I guess there will be a romantic scene with a song between Arnav and Khushi according to SBS and Mishti's spoiler.

Edited by sohara - 07 August 2012 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jeevitha.P-Rimsha-sizzlesArshig8cocoatree

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ArchuHugI just loved today's episode! The way Arnav went against Dadi and supported Khushi was just superb!!! And that dialogue about not going where his wife is not allowed...I was like HayeDay Dreaming A true hubby!

Barun was just fab today - he conveyed the right pain and emotions through his eyes!!!

Past secrets are on the way to get unveiled and I am so looking forward to see what is awaiting us! Whatever it is, am just so excited!Embarrassed

Arshig8cocoatree

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
res
nice post archu...
epi rocked ...
loved barun ...he was brilliant today...
waiting eagerly for tomorrow epi...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 07 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Archu my sweety loved the epi and your post!!Missed you and Pinks in your thread!!
Love you!!Hug
Hey bids wat a surprise Hug Love u too

_Dazzling_cocoatree

Go to top