Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti take a bow!t ws Arnav all the way 2day

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
wow wow wow!! let me start at the beginning...

ok here it is...I fell in love with this serial some 12 months ago when i saw this man, who reeked sophistication, wealth, good looks and arrogance. But it was those eyes that did the magic for me... the pain hidden in the depths of those soulful eyes had held the secret why i felt as i did about him...

and for some reason, mainly because of the way the tracks were messed up by the CVs i honestly felt the charm he had over me fading a little bit and i never said a word on the forum or anywhere..for i couldn't imagine the hold this amazing man had on me was ever possible to lessen...
but today i realized that it was indeed true! because i was getting a little detached..a little unimpressed!!

do u know why? because today after so many months i felt THE Arnav Singh Raizada i fell in love with all over again!!

the husky candor in that voice, as if he had unshed tears clogging his throat, choking every word he uttered, eyes darkened in torment that couldn't be put to word, as the past crowded around him..torturing him...
he was fighting to hold himself so still, so rigidly as if willing his mind to hold it all together because he was scared to move, lest his rigid control slipped, because he knew he would not be able to put the pieces back together if he let go and open the flood gates to the pain..
his expression as he looked unseeing in to the past..when khushi walked in and talked to him...saying words, seeking for comfort...he remained staunch, unmoving, rigid...and he fought to hold back the strength, and his will power.
then he walked to her and in that husky voice filled with pain, regret and torment he assured her in clear words that he had wronged her, and it was not her fault, it was never her fault and nor will it ever be... he spoke of the past, as if saying it objectively as he compared her situation to something else in the past...as he fought to keep his face, his expressions composed, not letting his emotions escape...as he tried to reassure her..

and that first scene where he walked towards his dadi, an inner battle was fought and the 16 year old Arnav won and he bowed down and took the blessings and went in to the warmth of the embrace, letting the past invade a bit..

and then the final scene...when he was compared to his father once again the torment...when the past memories were evoked the pain and torture was right there in his darkened eyes and face...and his fury he reigned in with such utter self control...murderous rage that flashed from those eyes...
it was almost tangible today...i actually forgot to breath while i watched in a horrified fascination at this man who was holding everything together in a thin line of control...

and when he walked towards his wife, taking his place beside her and declared that a place where his wife was not allowed access was no longer a place where he thinks he should be either...and he said it with such conviction...
and when his dadi refused to oblige, the slight insolence as the situation permitted...

it was a magical episode and it was all about Arnav Singh Raizada today!!

it was all him...he touched me today as he had not done for a long time...and Barun Sobti...u were beyond appreciation!! how can i find enough words to write appreciation for u?
how can i do justice to an actor who lived every one of those moments, every second of it and made me live through it too?

take a bow barun! it was ur episode today!! i couldn't take my eyes off u for even one second u were present in the screen today!!

and that is why i say IPK is back for me..cz i watched this show for him for the first few months! and after months and months i watched another IPKKND episode just for him!
just wow wow wow!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminsandrila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
couldn't take my eyes off him for even one second too
intresting post
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Barun was spectacular today. I have no idea when I began to love Arnav but it was not at first sight. As his character grew and layers were shed, I saw his real worth. Just like Khushi, Arnav grew onto me. It's a treat to watch Barun excel in his performance.
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Barun was spectacular today. I have no idea when I began to love Arnav but it was not at first sight. As his character grew and layers were shed, I saw his real worth. Just like Khushi, Arnav grew onto me. It's a treat to watch Barun excel in his performance.

for me, well Arnav was the only guy i have ever loved...and it was indeed love at first sight too...so i know exactly when i fell for him...and that was the moment he descended from the helicopter and took off his shades and surveyed his surroundings in that regal pose...

khsuhi actually grew on me as time went by...

but truly i was mesmerized by him today!! wow!! it was truly magical to watch today's episode!!
and the mometns they shared together!! wow!! unbeatable to any other!! seriosuly!! i don't know what magic they have b/w them...they just do!!

Barun is a Great actor, and really HE deserves the Title that is given to him THE KING OF EXPRESSION  Edited by arni123 - 11 years ago
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you..each and every moment of arnav in today's episode kept me glued to the screen..it was like i relived the entire pain with him..i am speechless because i really dunno whether mere words could do justice to the acting done by barun sobti in today's episode..it was beyond perfection..!! Hats off to BARUN SOBTI..!!Edited by samster03 - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
hats off to barun..

if u observe closely his way of speaking was as if im watching old episodes...

He must have practiced to become that old ASR which has been missed for quite a while..

thats why all the dialogues were so perfect today...
Hopefully they just suddenly dont start any stupid comedy track...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He was fantastic today.. Those expressions, those dialogues.. Ufff... 👍🏼 Filled in for his absence yesterday..
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: godhuli12

hats off to barun..

if u observe closely his way of speaking was as if im watching old episodes...

He must have practiced to become that old ASR which has been missed for quite a while..

thats why all the dialogues were so perfect today...
Hopefully they just suddenly dont start any stupid comedy track...

yup!! that was exactly it!! i saw the old Arnav!! and the only thing that has evolved by this day is khushi has crawled under his defenses and assumed a place in the inner circle while she stood outside his line of defense the last tiem around!...but the rest, it was as if i was back in last july or August and omg i am just loving it!!

truly praying they'll not mess with it this time around!! and well i feel that as the past is actually very serious, we have seen the end of comedy for a very long time!!

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he was brilliant today... love him👏