Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

"THE PAST" - A SPECULATION- PLZ READ (Page 3)

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Sounds appealing haha hope so it is not a repeat telecast 

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yu actually make absolute sense...

The way shyam tried killing both arnav n khushi when he realised khushi loves arnav, propbably arnavs dad would hv commited the same crime in killing them both(kkg parents) in an accident when khushis mom declared her only love towards her husband..probably khushi moms adament nature in not bending to his attraction would hv got the aukat nreves irked in asr's dad n planned their murder..!!

After knowing what actually happened, arnavs mom committed suicide but arnavs dads story is yet to unfold.. probably he is still there somewhere...

should wait n watch..
Eduniya Groupbie
Eduniya
Eduniya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by Eduniya

considering that CV's like to repeat every instance this can be quite possible...I also that Dadi will not be the full reason for past revealation...I think she has more connection for re-marriage
This is just a speculation...I felt this might happen. But this is IPKKND so can't predict anything.Smile
agreed and which is why we all fall in love with ipkknd...they always prove us wrong...but i hope that ASR and khushi move to next level before the past comes in...just to make the relation more complex and the love and hate moving to next level...
we felt ASR was more harsh on khushi after the terrace scene than when she was working under him...more lovey dovey after he trusted khushi...so just imagine the next level of hate and love...and it will be only possible when their relation moves to next level-remarrige and consummation and this is the only reason i would want them to consummate (no gutter reasons) 
garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
sounds very logical...actually I liked itClap
ojas_82 Groupbie
ojas_82
ojas_82

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

I too get all weird ideas and my predictions too never comes true.

But I think they cannot show this love angle then between a married woman/ mother of a kid in that generation. But then IPKKND can always surprise isTongue
The married woman/mother of kid didn't reciprocate the feelingsSmile as per this post
pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hmmm I had a similar take on the past...

I was thinking more along the lines that maybe Arnav's father fell in love with Khushi's mother who was already married and a mother...so he might have tried to force himself and his love on her (no wonder Arnav says he hates his father and will never be like him)

This might have caused a fight between Arnav's father and Khushi's father who wanted revenge for whatever happened to his wife...in the processes Arnav's father was accidently shot by Khushi's father and seeing her husband dead Arnav's mother committed sucide...and Khushi's father wanted to run away...so taking Khushi, and khushi's mother they tried to escape...meeting an accident...

what do you guys think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie25

hmmm I had a similar take on the past...

I was thinking more along the lines that maybe Arnav's father fell in love with Khushi's mother who was already married and a mother...so he might have tried to force himself and his love on her (no wonder Arnav says he hates his father and will never be like him)

This might have caused a fight between Arnav's father and Khushi's father who wanted revenge for whatever happened to his wife...in the processes Arnav's father was accidently shot by Khushi's father and seeing her husband dead Arnav's mother committed sucide...and Khushi's father wanted to run away...so taking Khushi, and khushi's mother they tried to escape...meeting an accident...

what do you guys think?
Guess we have to wait and watch...generally we are always proved wrongSmile

dorindakate

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Great post. I think you may be right. I have a feeling that Arnav's dad caused Khushi's parents death. But then what happened to his dad, did he also die in an accident?

dorindakate

Go to top