Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pixie25

hmmm I had a similar take on the past...

I was thinking more along the lines that maybe Arnav's father fell in love with Khushi's mother who was already married and a mother...so he might have tried to force himself and his love on her (no wonder Arnav says he hates his father and will never be like him)

This might have caused a fight between Arnav's father and Khushi's father who wanted revenge for whatever happened to his wife...in the processes Arnav's father was accidently shot by Khushi's father and seeing her husband dead Arnav's mother committed sucide...and Khushi's father wanted to run away...so taking Khushi, and khushi's mother they tried to escape...meeting an accident...

what do you guys think?

Guess we have to wait and watch...generally we are always proved wrong๐Ÿ˜Š
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post. I think you may be right. I have a feeling that Arnav's dad caused Khushi's parents death. But then what happened to his dad, did he also die in an accident?
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Great post. I think you may be right. I have a feeling that Arnav's dad caused Khushi's parents death. But then what happened to his dad, did he also die in an accident?

Probably his dad is alive...maybe, again another speculation๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know me and my sister discussed the same prediction yesterday n8...
xactly the same points wat u told my sister told...
awesome...๐Ÿ˜Š 
coincidence is my sister is also studying MBBS...๐Ÿ˜†
i think doctors hav a diff pov...๐Ÿ˜†
u al think very intresting stories...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by arhimaa7 - 11 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhimaa7

u know me and my sister discussed the same prediction yesterday n8...

xactly the same points wat u told my sister told...
awesome...๐Ÿ˜Š 
coincidence is my sister is also studying MBBS...๐Ÿ˜†
i think doctors hav a diff pov...๐Ÿ˜†
u al think very intresting stories...๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks...your sister is pretty junior to me. Actually my predictions are generally horrible...and I shall not be surprised if this one fails๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All i wanna say is we have to wait and watch what happens! Bc current track is a bit confusing with dadis entry and her acting so stict nd mean!
anu.pr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

All i wanna say is we have to wait and watch what happens! Bc current track is a bit confusing with dadis entry and her acting so stict nd mean!

Yes the CV's always surprise us...so let's see๐Ÿ˜Š
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why do people suggest a relationship between Arnavs dad and Khushis mother, it will be pathetic.
The other women in Arnavs Dads life will be Shyams sister and Arnav's dad will be responsible for the death of Khushi's parents
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's just Arnav past that going to be reveled. Khushi past will get reveled if the Guptas visit RM and Dadi recognized one of that. I think her rude behavior towards Khushi is because she thinks her face reminds her of that woman which might be Khushi Mom. 
ojas_82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I think it's just Arnav past that going to be reveled. Khushi past will get reveled if the Guptas visit RM and Dadi recognized one of that. I think her rude behavior towards Khushi is because she thinks her face reminds her of that woman which might be Khushi Mom. 

God knows and the CV's know...the post sounds logical but here we are above logic๐Ÿ˜ƒ