India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

"THE PAST" - A SPECULATION- PLZ READ

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hi guys ! Normally I don't make any prediction or speculation post, cause I am damn horrible at them...however, I couldn't stop myself from making this post.
It is a probable view about "The Past" of ASR and Khushi.
I'll make them in points:
1. I feel the past is a rewind of the present...rather the present is a repeat telecast of the past.
2. In the present we have Anjali, Shyam, Khushi and Arnav...in the past there was probably Arnav's mother, Arnav's dad, Khushi's mom and Khushi's dad in the order.
3.We know that Shyam is smiiten and obsessed with Khushi but she didn't reciprocate. Similarly , in the past we must be having Arnav's dad being obsessed by Khushi's mom but she didn't reciprocate.Cry
4. In the present we saw Shyam tried to kill Khushi by tying her and putting her in front of ASR's car when he realised she hated him. Similarly, in the past it was probably Arnav's father who had Khushi's parents killed because of lost love.Cry
5. In the present we see Anjali trying to commit suicide and kill her child when she comes to know the truth, similarly in the past probably Arnav's mother committed suicide when she came to know the truth about her husband cheating on her.Cry
6. In the present everybody held Khushi responsible for Anjali's situation, similarly in the past probably Khushi's mother was held responsible for the plight of Arnav's mother (though both of them were innocent and without fault).Cry

And a speculation from my side had this been a "K-serial"---------I'm damn sure ASR's dad would be a look alike of Arnav and Khushi's mom a look alike of Khushi (so another love story with our jodi)...but this is IPKKND so thankfully this will not occur.Smile

Guys these are completely my views and speculation...I'm quite poor with them. Do feel free to commentBig smile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

VultureTalontee27Mahaha26pratz04EduniyaSaruns_Fanchaamaaluvipkknd4eversunshine33-Reva-Arshi94Anshi7MidnightReaderdorindakateatipreetAllSmiles86Atyaypoonam.gupta12ReginaPhalange-saavan_loverKasu4lyfeinnocentgreenpunjabi0926malleesun2011LeenaRocksAsh95garlicbinimotiamaypranayrini_katSidda8Tish_Ani...Tanu...GodhuliLogonArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara

anu.pr Senior Member
anu.pr
anu.pr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting...guess we have to wait and watchSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
intersecting
ojas_82 Groupbie
ojas_82
ojas_82

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
A possible thing...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12sun2011

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Gud one but,
1. If Arnav's fader lyked Khushi's mom, den what happened to d poor soul, Khushi's dad??
2. If dis was a kekta serial, den i challenge u, Arnav n Khushi kisi janam mein bf gf hongein n deir children were from diff spouse n dey also lukd like present arnav n present khushiROFL
hamshakal, i hv herd FEW characteristics pass form 1 gen to another bt not d whole structureROFL!!

Well nice one, ur post made me curious!
-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Sound good and can happen.Bt ya u r right.Its ipkknd can't prdict whatsgonna happen.

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Gud one but,
1. If Arnav's fader lyked Khushi's mom, den what happened to d poor soul, Khushi's dad??
2. If dis was a kekta serial, den i challenge u, Arnav n Khushi kisi janam mein bf gf hongein n deir children were from diff spouse n dey also lukd like present arnav n present khushiROFL
hamshakal, i hv herd FEW characteristics pass form 1 gen to another bt not d whole structureROFL!!

Well nice one, ur post made me curious!
Thanx.SmileProbably got both of them killed in the car accident...remember Shyam also tired to kill Khushi
mjhtgeetfan Senior Member
mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Love it! and it actually sounds logical!!! I wouldnt be surprised if this was the case. We all know it's a woman who started this chain of events and we are 90% or so positive its khushi's mum! :) 

Go to top