Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shalu thanks for making this beautiful post.πŸ‘ I simply loved the episode in its entirety. What can I say about ASR he has come along way  from where he started, this is one character who has had growth from the beginning. But back then when he brought LA home he was there for her and defended her against Nani and he was not in love with her. Now why am I not surprised he is there for Khushi in all possible ways, now supporting and standing by her in front of his Dadi when he is in totally love with her. This is also soch nayi, you see. Also I was glad that he owned up to the mistake that he was responsible for forced marriage and Khushi should not feel bad about  it and indirectly apologizing to her.Thanks to Gul for writing such an awesome character and Barun for acting. I also noticed where ASR got some of his qualities from, it definitely runs in Malik blood.πŸ˜† .He is one character who will be cherished by me for many years to come. Now I am eagerly looking forward to what's going to happen next in the show, his past and their union(cna't wait for this and a remarriage is a must now) After a long time I felt IPK had everything in it today.
Edited by Keshriya - 11 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shy , So good to see ou making a regular post.

A Power packed episode and now we can understand why Dadi was bought  in. We needed the Lion to roar and  stand up for his Loved ones.

I am so happy to see the new ASR who is gradually understanding the meaning of a wife and his responsilbilty.  When Arnav loves he simply Loves...

Enjoyed the epi. a lot.
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow after long time

like alway love your post
--aPMwithLove-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
fab epi and thanks for the post...

Shradds...
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post!!!! he is rightly said "ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA"...A TRUE MAN!!!! can go to any extent to protect his dearest wiifey...πŸ‘...hats off to u arnav...u hav proved dat u truly deserve khushi!!!!😊... msg fr khushi "nvr let dis persn go away frm ur life khushi... u r lucky to get him!!!!"πŸ˜‰
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav rocks. Khushi is again reminded how much her hubby loves and values her.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic post for a fantastic episode!
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode and loved your post Shyyy...
When he went and stood by her and said those words... my heart skipped a beat or two! She looked at him in the same way too... this is what love is all about 😊
Thanks for the post!

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So True... this is why i love him 😍
Lovely post
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

i did had a feeling that i will get to see a post from Shy today :)
and the tittle itself says it all shy. i dont know about Khushi fan but being an ardent Arnav fan i SO wanted to give a pappi to him [:4] was literally whistling while watching that scene.. dont know what he proved to Khushi fans or did he satisfied them or not biut for me i am in all over love with this man and the credit goes to Mr Sobti.. he makes the character more powerful and beautiful ❀️

Thank you sweetheartπŸ€—

I love this man...Arnav Singh Raizada..proves it all over again..