Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Slap Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani , Meri Zubaani.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Slap Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani.

What I
loved the most about this scene was how cleverly destiny made RK recite the dialogues of a particular shoot.."tumhi hi mera ishq ho..tum hi mera junoon." ..and that minute you see the naive little lamb standing right in front of him coincidentally that very moment..its such beautiful symbolism and foreshadowing of their future...and the multiple rides of the Lamb's slaps on the wolf was breathtaking...The wolf's reaction tells you he is going to rip her apart..you think he'll probably rip her apart on THAT very bridge..its like all their high points of passion , hatred , subjugation and repulsive-compulsive conversations happen within that artificial canal of a narrow , brunt hued rickety bridge where the lamb's almond glaring eyes meet the conniving grey pools every time...surrounded by the background of the industry's surrealism..as if their tale is meant to be within the flashy lights and flickery glamor world and theres no other way. Even the bridge and setting around the bridge holds so much of meaning within and in between both of them.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaAnkeeeee..Umna..NiharikaNeha777TheBoyWhoLivedShooting.Starlatekateprema_ksAnu_RRadhajeeBhataktiAtma.gennyMxSaiyaara_Rainbow_SofnaSheDevil_Darling_Arnav90anji-mirabhanu_rekhagTheBlackJaguar

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Can't wait to watch this. I love how they added that symbolism...him saying those lines before the slaps start raining down on him. Because clearly they have a long way to go to the ishq and junoon part but I love how both of them are at their highest point of hate at the moment.

I'll come back to this once I've actually watched the episode LOL

Edited by petrova-fire - 07 August 2012 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by petrova-fire

Can't wait to watch this. I love how they added that symbolism...him saying those lines before the slaps start raining down on him. Because clearly they have a long way to go to the ishq and junoon part but I love how both of them are at their highest point of hate at the moment.

I'll come back to this once I've actually watched the episode LOL

arey dont waste your time watching it today , this scene was only today's precap.lol. yes both are at their highest point of hatred, but the passion was always there somehow.

xSaiyaara

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
aur kitna wait...I m waiting for the slaps ever since I watched the segments...I hope we get to see it tomorrowEmbarrassed

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

aur kitna wait...I m waiting for the slaps ever since I watched the segments...I hope we get to see it tomorrowEmbarrassed

hopefully. :)
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
was searching for your post... good analysis of the precap..

today was better than yesterday.. as they showed the reality... to collect such a big amount is a pain. loved the way madhu showed her determination ,courage.  

they showed the precap scene of rk yesterday... but was not in today's episode.
ya tomorrow will be a dhamaka...   the dialogues are so good.. perfect for the situation. in rk's shoot, in front of camera, in front of crew members,   our madhu is going to give thappadon ki barsaat on rk...

this show is really unique..Big smile

readingworms.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis dear, So they showed that Madhu is both ishq n junoon for Rk...

readingworms.

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
koyel kahan gayab ho gayi?

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index