Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is Khushi's half-brother!??? (Page 7)

swetha30 Senior Member
swetha30
swetha30

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi098

Hello guys!

So, I made an account, finally! I am not new to this forum. I used to come here, but now I became a member! First of all, please, please don't bash me with my opinion! It's just what I think! I really don't want to be like this! But, could be possible.

So, coming to the point, I think that Arnav and Khushi are half siblings. In the sense Arnav is Khushi's half brother. Why I think this is because Arnav really hates his father...because maybe Arnav's father had a najayiz kid who is Khushi! I also think this because remember in today's episode when Dadi said that you are acting like your dad or something like that. Arnav said that he will never be like him. I think his father married again and had a kid who is Khushi...and in the old promos they said that Khushi who is responsible for Arnav's past! Khushi is the najayiz!

But, please this is what I think! And I really don't want this to happen!! Please please please don't bash me! It's just my opinion! I don't know if I am making sense or anything! Just wanted to share what I thought! Please don't get mad...if you think that this is possible or not possible please comment and let me know (but I beg you please be nice! And don't write harsh words)

Please comment and let me know what you think!
Thanks Smile

It can never happen.. coz khushi knws abt her parents, who died in an accident.. nd she nd everyone in Guptha parivar thinks good abt them... nd one more thing dis is acutally a quesion.. isnt khushi shashi guptha's bro's daughter???

Harchana Groupbie
Harchana
Harchana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
NOOO..PLZZZ...I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE..
-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
DeadDeadDead

ash75 Newbie
ash75
ash75

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
plz stop this. this is quit impossible they are lovers and infact they are husband and wife .cvs r not mad .and plz dnt spoil the mood .
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Not really!
what's najayiz? Oh, wait do you mean illegitimate child? Khushi? NOWAY!
I think that Arnav's father liked lower class girl apparently Khushi's mum...I also think that she was already married to Khushi's dad, and Arnav's father was forcing her into marrying her???maybe???
We hear this gun shot in Arnav's past...Which I believe is to do with Khushi's father, he probably shot Arnav's father because he was forcing his wife into something illegal + Arnav's mum comes in between somehow...I think that's the dark past, all because of Khushi's Mum.

Edited by SaraaK - 07 August 2012 at 10:41am
ash75 Newbie
ash75
ash75

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Not really!
what's najayiz? Oh, wait do you mean illegitimate child? Khushi? NOWAY!
I think that Arnav's father liked lower class girl apparently Khushi's mum...I also think that she was already married to Khushi's dad, and Arnav's father was forcing her into marrying her???maybe???
We hear this gun shot in Arnav's past...Which I believe is to do with Khushi's father, he probably shot Arnav's father because he was forcing his wife into something illegal + Arnav's mum comes in between somehow...I think that's the dark past, all because of Khushi's Mum.

yeah this must b possible.

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
dont post such things pls!!!
Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
dont think so

Go to top