Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Next thing I'm expecting Arnav to do (Page 6)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I'm just loving the episodes nowadays. With each episode the intensity and curiosity is increasing. Just loving this past track and I hope this continues. 
'Woh aurat', 'Woh Raat', 'Woh Haadsa'! OMFG! This is seriously so damn exciting and the best part is that we are finally able to see the Arnav we always wanted to see. Today he acknowledged Khushi as his wife and even admitted that there was no fault of hers in the way their wedding took place and it was him who FORCED her. The first and the best way to correct your mistake is by acknowledging it and today Arnav exactly did that. Thumbs Up

I agree with you. I guess we will soon see Arnav sharing his feelings, thoughts and incidents of his past life with her. Khushi only knows that he has a past and the fact that he doesn't like being compared to his father but apart from that nothing. She has no idea about his life and she needs to know. No doubt Khushi understands him very well. In fact the best but once she will get to know how difficult life has been for him she will understand him much better. She will get to know the reason behind his coldness. She will get to know why he doesn't believe in god when his whole family does. Why he had such cynical views about marriage and love. It will take their relationship to a whole new level and I can't wait for it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saumya-

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by -Saumya-

Arnav supporting Khushi was a treat to watch. How I loved him when he stepped out of the room just because his wife couldn't enter inside. And the fact that he came out to comfort Khushi when he himself is dealing with such a variety of emotions show how much he's changed.

When Arnav was describing his grandma to Khushi, I felt he was describing himself. No seriously, Arnav's so much like his dadi or Maliks, to be more precise. The only difference being, he has a heart of gold. Anjali's pretty much like the other Raizadas but ASR...  He's got the Mallik blood. The arrogance, the superiority feeling.But there's much more to Arnav's past than we think. It's made him what he is today. And Arnav's hatred for his dad, I wonder what is reason behind it. Extra-marital affair. Maybe :$

Barun Sobti was like on his best. The expressions were bang-on. Absolutely loved him today <3

Great post <3 

OMG! The moment he went to comfort her, I was like "awww" This is the Arnav I wanted and he's here. Absolutely loved him & The way he stepped out of the room was superb. & When he's like go on dadi and she's like I've nothing to say now & hes like ur wish. I was like Ahh Shit. In your face dadi. Man's changed a lot but it's for good. I agree Arnav is like Malik's. He has Malik's blood running in his veins. I agree when he was describing dadi, i thought he's describing himself. He has the same traits as her and as dadi said he replies back just like his dad. So for sure he's like Maliks' not Raizadas' at all. BS was just amazing. Loved him & Thank You<3

I know. This was the Arnav we knew and Khushi fell in love with. Agreed. This was the Arnav we wanted and he's here. Though a l'il late but never mind. And the teeny-tiny bit of the ASR attitude was shown when he said as your wish. Dadi's face was to watch for :P And I've felt that Arnav's so different from the Raizadas when it comes to the basic traits. Anjali resembles them a lot more. 
I just can't wait for the story to unfold. Especially their past. Because whatever's happened in the past, it's been huge. I mean you don't change your surname just like that. Plus whatever 'hadsa' they are hinting to, I'm sure it is related to their parent's death. So much has happened after the hadsa and it has had a tremendous effect on their lives.

Oh yeah I'm waiting for past revelation badly. Like I so wanna know what happened. Why he changed his surname? Why doesn't he like his dad? How is their past related? & I have a feeling once Khushi finds out about this she'll be affected badly and we might get separation and hatred too!
-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Yes. I've always had this feeling that Arnav and Khushi have been related by the past. And once, the revelation comes out, the dynamics of their relationship are surely gonna change.

.Kiran.

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Tongue

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I'm just loving the episodes nowadays. With each episode the intensity and curiosity is increasing. Just loving this past track and I hope this continues. 
'Woh aurat', 'Woh Raat', 'Woh Haadsa'! OMFG! This is seriously so damn exciting and the best part is that we are finally able to see the Arnav we always wanted to see. Today he acknowledged Khushi as his wife and even admitted that there was no fault of hers in the way their wedding took place and it was him who FORCED her. The first and the best way to correct your mistake is by acknowledging it and today Arnav exactly did that. Thumbs Up

I agree with you. I guess we will soon see Arnav sharing his feelings, thoughts and incidents of his past life with her. Khushi only knows that he has a past and the fact that he doesn't like being compared to his father but apart from that nothing. She has no idea about his life and she needs to know. No doubt Khushi understands him very well. In fact the best but once she will get to know how difficult life has been for him she will understand him much better. She will get to know the reason behind his coldness. She will get to know why he doesn't believe in god when his whole family does. Why he had such cynical views about marriage and love. It will take their relationship to a whole new level and I can't wait for it. 

Intensity and suspense factor will definitely get 'em TRPs. Every time they mention "woh raat", "woh aurat" I get so excited and wanna know everything already but at the same time I get scared. Actors' expressions are FAB and SPOT ON! OMG! Arnav stood up for Khushi and admitted his mistakes. BEST THING EVER! he's getting better day by day;) True the fact that he acknowledged it is big step in itself.:)

I so wanna see him opening up to Khushi and sharing his past with her,. Seriously Khushi will understand him even more and their bond will get stronger and definitely it will take their relationship to whole new level. Right now she doesn't know MUCH about him. So most of the times she gets confused with his reactions and actions! But this track has so muhc potential and im hoping for the best!:D

Aahana-

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

Intensity and suspense factor will definitely get 'em TRPs. Every time they mention "woh raat", "woh aurat" I get so excited and wanna know everything already but at the same time I get scared. Actors' expressions are FAB and SPOT ON! OMG! Arnav stood up for Khushi and admitted his mistakes. BEST THING EVER! he's getting better day by day;) True the fact that he acknowledged it is big step in itself.:)

I so wanna see him opening up to Khushi and sharing his past with her,. Seriously Khushi will understand him even more and their bond will get stronger and definitely it will take their relationship to whole new level. Right now she doesn't know MUCH about him. So most of the times she gets confused with his reactions and actions! But this track has so muhc potential and im hoping for the best!:D

OMG! I know right? Anything regarding the past is mentioned I seriously get sooo damn excited. I know this might sound very cliched and silly but I literally feel like my hands are shivering. Fingers are trembling. The track's so intense. It sometimes even makes me hyperventilate and utter words like, 'OMFG!', 'Jeez!', 'Eeeks', 'Holy smoke' etc. 
I always waited for this track impatiently but never thought I would be in this condition when it will finally occur. Silly
I knowww. Barun did a exceptional job. He was mind blowing. Seriously, how does he make his eyes look like that? I mean the pain, the anger, the frustration is so vividly clear. AHHH! I love him <3

Very true. Day by day the guy's getting better and better and we helpless girls are just falling for him harder and harder Wink LOL

.Kiran.

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Hopefully next step will be him opening up to Khushi.:)

Kiran I've lost my ranting buddy because you are so happy with the show these days LOL I am happy with Arnav but NOT the show (aka the CVs). I'm desperately hoping what you said above will happen soon because I can't tolerate much more of this Dadi and Khushi-suffering nonsense. I want to see a full episode of Arnav and Khushi having a conversation where he opens up to her and she soothes him...I've wanted to see that ever since they talked about their parents and stars, wayy back in the day when they still hated each other lol.

I love that he is taking Khushi's side but the impact would be greater if it didn't take for Khushi to get humiliated AGAIN. These CVs are so cliched and predictable these days. You can show the hero being heroic and standing up for the heroine...but why does that heroine need to be a doormat? Please stop being so regressive. Yes Barun was fantastic as always, especially the last scene. Its the leads that keep me watching this MEDIOCRE drama.

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hopefully next step will be him opening up to Khushi.:)

Kiran I've lost my ranting buddy because you are so happy with the show these days LOL I am happy with Arnav but NOT the show (aka the CVs). I'm desperately hoping what you said above will happen soon because I can't tolerate much more of this Dadi and Khushi-suffering nonsense. I want to see a full episode of Arnav and Khushi having a conversation where he opens up to her and she soothes him...I've wanted to see that ever since they talked about their parents and stars, wayy back in the day when they still hated each other lol.

I love that he is taking Khushi's side but the impact would be greater if it didn't take for Khushi to get humiliated AGAIN. These CVs are so cliched and predictable these days. You can show the hero being heroic and standing up for the heroine...but why does that heroine need to be a doormat? Please stop being so regressive. Yes Barun was fantastic as always, especially the last scene. Its the leads that keep me watching this MEDIOCRE drama.

OMG! What do you wanna rant about? I can go all day...tell me. Make a post. I don't like Dadi either. I can rant about this lady all day long. She's just another pain in ass. I so wanna see them opening up and getting emotional. You know I agree with what you said. He first lets her get humiliated and then stands up for her. Standing up is appreciative but the thing is she still gets treated like a doormat. Right now I don't say anything cuz he's taking baby steps. That's why. If this continues I'll be back to ranting. Right now I'm all ready to rant about dadi;)

Go to top