Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Next thing I'm expecting Arnav to do (Page 5)

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
barun was awesome, dialogue delivery, expressions, posture, everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

epiosde is bang on today and Arnav rocked today.dadi ka tho pungi baj gayi.i am enjoying this Arnav and dadi scenes.today incuding background music everything was perfect.even mamai's make up is back to scaryLOL.dont get annoyed for my repeting of today in my post b coz this is jus for this episode dont know about tommorow

LOL! Episode was super duper awesoem & i absolutely loved it<3 I love mami getting scared. She never shuts up and now she finally has! I need to watch it again!:P
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

barun was awesome, dialogue delivery, expressions, posture, everything
He was definitely amazing today! he's A FAB actor!
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I really hope he discuss his past with her It was be very interesting to watch. This track is very strong I'm glad they also aired a promo for it. Should bring in good TRP. 

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saumya-

Arnav supporting Khushi was a treat to watch. How I loved him when he stepped out of the room just because his wife couldn't enter inside. And the fact that he came out to comfort Khushi when he himself is dealing with such a variety of emotions show how much he's changed.

When Arnav was describing his grandma to Khushi, I felt he was describing himself. No seriously, Arnav's so much like his dadi or Maliks, to be more precise. The only difference being, he has a heart of gold. Anjali's pretty much like the other Raizadas but ASR...  He's got the Mallik blood. The arrogance, the superiority feeling.But there's much more to Arnav's past than we think. It's made him what he is today. And Arnav's hatred for his dad, I wonder what is reason behind it. Extra-marital affair. Maybe :$

Barun Sobti was like on his best. The expressions were bang-on. Absolutely loved him today <3

Great post <3 

OMG! The moment he went to comfort her, I was like "awww" This is the Arnav I wanted and he's here. Absolutely loved him & The way he stepped out of the room was superb. & When he's like go on dadi and she's like I've nothing to say now & hes like ur wish. I was like Ahh Shit. In your face dadi. Man's changed a lot but it's for good. I agree Arnav is like Malik's. He has Malik's blood running in his veins. I agree when he was describing dadi, i thought he's describing himself. He has the same traits as her and as dadi said he replies back just like his dad. So for sure he's like Maliks' not Raizadas' at all. BS was just amazing. Loved him & Thank You<3

-Saumya-

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I really hope he discuss his past with her It was be very interesting to watch. This track is very strong I'm glad they also aired a promo for it. Should bring in good TRP. 

Even I'm hoping for the same and this track is the strongest outta all if they handle it properly! TRPs will skyrocket but it all depends on how they handle it!
-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by -Saumya-

Arnav supporting Khushi was a treat to watch. How I loved him when he stepped out of the room just because his wife couldn't enter inside. And the fact that he came out to comfort Khushi when he himself is dealing with such a variety of emotions show how much he's changed.

When Arnav was describing his grandma to Khushi, I felt he was describing himself. No seriously, Arnav's so much like his dadi or Maliks, to be more precise. The only difference being, he has a heart of gold. Anjali's pretty much like the other Raizadas but ASR...  He's got the Mallik blood. The arrogance, the superiority feeling.But there's much more to Arnav's past than we think. It's made him what he is today. And Arnav's hatred for his dad, I wonder what is reason behind it. Extra-marital affair. Maybe :$

Barun Sobti was like on his best. The expressions were bang-on. Absolutely loved him today <3

Great post <3 

OMG! The moment he went to comfort her, I was like "awww" This is the Arnav I wanted and he's here. Absolutely loved him & The way he stepped out of the room was superb. & When he's like go on dadi and she's like I've nothing to say now & hes like ur wish. I was like Ahh Shit. In your face dadi. Man's changed a lot but it's for good. I agree Arnav is like Malik's. He has Malik's blood running in his veins. I agree when he was describing dadi, i thought he's describing himself. He has the same traits as her and as dadi said he replies back just like his dad. So for sure he's like Maliks' not Raizadas' at all. BS was just amazing. Loved him & Thank You<3

I know. This was the Arnav we knew and Khushi fell in love with. Agreed. This was the Arnav we wanted and he's here. Though a l'il late but never mind. And the teeny-tiny bit of the ASR attitude was shown when he said as your wish. Dadi's face was to watch for :P And I've felt that Arnav's so different from the Raizadas when it comes to the basic traits. Anjali resembles them a lot more. 
I just can't wait for the story to unfold. Especially their past. Because whatever's happened in the past, it's been huge. I mean you don't change your surname just like that. Plus whatever 'hadsa' they are hinting to, I'm sure it is related to their parent's death. So much has happened after the hadsa and it has had a tremendous effect on their lives.

.Kiran.

Go to top