Next thing I'm expecting Arnav to do - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fatim28

ASR is the best husband 

Is he really? After all he put her through. But I respect your POV. For me he's not but he's trying to improve himself!:D
Originally posted by elope

barun sobti,a bow to u for ur xcellent acting...yesterday was ur day...
It definitely was his day. He made us feel Arnav's pain. 
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Yeah you should make one ;) Tell me/scrap me your URL when you do!! And no prob you don't need to know how to make anything...mostly people just reblog other people's stuff.  If you want I can tell you whose blogs have the most Arhilicious stuff so you can follow them 😆

I want their wedding to be like PayAsh's wedding, with all the rasams and sangeet and everything. :D

And I edited my comment on the other post!

Okay I will make one soon & For sure i'll PM you<3 Did I tell you, you're a sweetheart??<3 Thats the only thing I know and thats what i'll do 😆 OH yeah that would be amazing. I so wanna see 'em enjoying their selves for once and just spending time with each other talking to each other phone and everything<3 & Yes I saw it. Thanks<3
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Okay I will make one soon & For sure i'll PM you<3 Did I tell you, you're a sweetheart??<3 Thats the only thing I know and thats what i'll do 😆 OH yeah that would be amazing. I so wanna see 'em enjoying their selves for once and just spending time with each other talking to each other phone and everything<3 & Yes I saw it. Thanks<3

Okay! And you are too <3 :) Let's continue our discussion in the other thread :)
Totally agree with you...Arnav had been taking loads of baby steps for a while...Soon he will be comfortable enough to share his worries and sorrows with his wife making her an intergal part of his life...Who say you need to consummate to make your marriage legal...If you can just have immense trust as partners that is already a valid marriage...Lovely Post Kiran and It was an awesome episode...It's going to be even better today...Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Edella17

Totally agree with you...Arnav had been taking loads of baby steps for a while...Soon he will be comfortable enough to share his worries and sorrows with his wife making her an intergal part of his life...Who say you need to consummate to make your marriage legal...If you can just have immense trust as partners that is already a valid marriage...Lovely Post Kiran and It was an awesome episode...It's going to be even better today...

Well Said hun. Trust is important in every relationship and in ArHi's relationship trust is missing. Lets hope we get to see 'em sharing everything with each other:) Thanks & Yes it was an awesome episode. Hopefully it will be better than yesterday's!:D