Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Next thing I'm expecting Arnav to do

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hi everyone:) I'm making a lot of posts nowadays. I NEED TO STOP!LOL 

Today's episode was amazing. Drama at its best. Everyone's excited to know about past and ArHi's past connection and I'm no exception here. This track has lot of potential and Cvs need to handle this well. Hopefully they won't mess up and give logical revelations of their past. The main thing that hit me hard in today's episode was Khushi's dialogue. " Sometimes it seems like I'm the closest I could ever get to you, and sometimes it feels like I'm still a stranger." & It's very true. She feels close to him when he showers his love and care but if a couple doesn't share their secret with each other that means they are still not at the level where they can be called a "couple". Arnav has never ever shared any of his secret with Khushi and that's what makes her feel like a stranger. I'm not saying Arnav is wrong. NO he's not, he has his own reasons . Arnav is taking baby steps and soon I wanna see him opening up to Khushi and telling about his past. I think Cvs are heading there and hopefully we'll get to see this very soon.
Today we got him standing up for his wife and acknowledging her as his other half. Hopefully next step will be him opening up to Khushi.:)

P.S.: BS nailed the episode today with his awesome expressions, body language and dialogue delivery. Way to go BS! 

P.P.S: Feel free to share your thoughts on this people!:)

The following 154 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkomaltahsinLuvlin28Wild_Pearlsvaspervinntee27akansharaizadarishi_chhalnleepayal_ARHIipkknd_gdkhushi_arnavkisarachaudhrydarkangelpadk123hsjulijasmeenredheartRvicssakwsucker4arhiluvRias sharmajulaikhameeta27reianaedward420varshamaharajNrp77MayaraaSobtiKamalikaGRujul13zeefan 1MissPunjabiWiseGirltaklima_najjshreya16Annu92deeptha93dhivyKhuarvluvipkknd4everlanilandjunelilyMeena1428azizeh123Su_SomerholicNasraManchilatomndjerryCuriousmindArshi94chanloves-JB_1Dluckygal99jennadAnshi7mslee-Surma-khj06Mahi_Buttakanksha_adorindakatepriyankaainfinity_Becskasaf_ZGHtachyon.Aisha.shagun-rocksrparashcrackerszoneRaadhniAshavivaleyriesun2011malleeKIRUCHINA150826shonu2jaswargikoinahiSarun_4eversaavan_loverinajnarinnocentgreenpkapsAliya_hzsnsweet-fairy.anishaa.TheCaptainsana_sugarbunarchie_79ginaclazylad8-FauZiSunriseGreenshilparoxx-Smiles--Manal.A-fareeAGirlHasNoNamesurita12kalo_meghAmidstTheWordsCyberpsychoooZarahatkearshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodiAmazingAmyipkknd_hazelSafi123vellainsaanDebarati7..Divya..SkiranSaRun.star_fan1fahad1979coronapsycheJUHI.HIsikhni_1yyy2krish3Deb_05-happilyunknownzafiEdella17arshi_karishAahana-anjaani07Sidda8Echoesofpassion-Garima-amaypranayAkanksha-tinselOmNaMaSteOmMastMalangSimi1711OnepoundChicclarissajohnpixiegirlMephistoMrDarcyfan.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterNotKidding-MKB-pieryroseJohny.S.Raj-ElmoFuj-GodhuliLogonArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkxAaliyaNestleToulouse..-Jia-...ayesha..Manal..shinchan.

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Episode was superb loved it Hope CV's does not ruin it again, Loved the way ASr supported Khushi , i want atleast ASR to support her all the time, it would be a great thing for Khushi

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 07 August 2012 at 9:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinLuvlin28Wild_Pearlazizeh123eyesonme.x-bumblebee-x..Kiran..shinchan.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
res<3 I shall be back soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Episode was superb loved it Hope CV's does not ruin it again, Loved the way ASr supported Khushi

Episode was awesome & lets hope for the best. Finally we got to ASR we always wanted to see:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Johny.S.Raj

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
agree with your words.loved asr today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukuswasthika

agree with your words.loved asr today

Thank You! & Yup it was amazing!

P.S.: Leave u replies people. Im going for my driving lesson. Will reply to everyone once I get back!
Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
yes i totally agree with you,...
 i think now in coming episodes it will b shown dat asr is discussing his past with khushi...hope with this revelation their bond gets stronger...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28sun2011.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhimaa7

yes i totally agree with you,...
 i think now in coming episodes it will b shown dat asr is discussing his past with khushi...hope with this revelation their bond gets stronger...

It will definitely get stronger and even I think we r heading there!:)

Go to top