Arnav aka Sobti stole the show today

Posted: 11 years ago
I fell in love with IPK once again.Dont get me wrong i LOVED IT since it began on June 6th 2011 BUT SOMEWHERE down the line I LOST interest in it after Arnav Khushi got married and the HATRED TRACK was not what we expected at all. IT DID NOT CLICK .
Now I am in Love with the show again and Sobti sweetheart I felt you were THE BEST today. You stole the show today .
Specially the Dadi Arnav confrontation scene . We could feel Arnavs RAW emotions and the way Sobti carried on was EXCELLENT. I wonder how you did that considering there was not much time for you to prepare yourself I guess. Its a daily soap and we all know how hard you guys have to work and how little time you get to prepare yourself.That scene was JUST PERFECT. NOthing extra,nothing less.
Keep it up.👏
I think finally the time has come and Cvs are finally in the right path. I dont care about the TRP. This is a quality show and ITS UNDERSTOOD that the saas bahu lovers are not going to like it the way they like those other shows full of Family drama,cooking classes and high quality melodrama.
IPK has obviously heading towards a saas bahu drama and today mamiji confirmed that ,but I hope and feel that it would be DIFFERENT with loads of NAYEE SOCH(WELL ARNAV STOOD BY KHUSHI,, THATS INDEED A NAYEE SOCH)and the intensity is going to remain intact. So far I am LOVING THIS TRACK. THANKS GUL AND CVS👏

33 views and no likes,no comments?😭
Yes I do agree with you on the show heading into the Saas Bahu area but the difference with this Serial is, Arnav. He  is a very strong character, he values family and loyalty but not at the expense of losing himself. This is the difference, I can now understand why the CV's took us around the Mulberry Bush with Arnav and Khushi, they helped them to realise their love so they can stand together to fight the storms coming.
I lOved the confrontation ..IT was so ASR vs ASR ...now we know where he gets his attitude from????
yeah true indeed.in think its not saas bahu but arnav dadi.
Yes definetly, Barun stole it today, when he turned it reminded me of the first episode we had, when they showed the flashbacks it reminded of their first meet, Sheesh mahal, and a daunting past that we never know off. When he stood for her, his wife, it reminded me the long way the too have come to get to this finally, when he had that rapard with Dadi, it reminded me of the ASR in him that can never die, it reminded of Arnav Singh Raizada and what he was, it reminded me of the original argument he had with Nani. When he kept quiet about his past, it reminded me that Arnav Singh Raizada is and always will be reserved. This is the character I loved, I am glad its back in action.:D
Absolutly yaar! When i see how different 'Barun' is frm 'ASR', my adoration just grows in maltitudes
Totally a nayi soch. I am tired of spineless husbands they usually show. Finally our sher proves to be a perfect husband too :)
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Totally a nayi soch. I am tired of spineless husbands they usually show. Finally our sher proves to be a perfect husband too :)
Exactly👏
I loved him today. I haven't been so proud of ASR.