Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Without RK show sucks sirf PRECAP mast tha (Page 5)

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Full on pakau episode.Maine melodrama nd glycerine ki barish dekh dekh ke pagal ho jaungi.I hv heard that dd is gud at crying,bt ye kuch jaida ho gaya.I miss my hottie kutta Rk.Uski bina show bekar hain.Woh superstar cute doggie ko shayad nahi dekhayenge,i think madhukali ka rona dhona dekhe bore hoke woh show chorke chaya gaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
well shrishti aj mere dimag mien bhi yahi a raha tha and see you wrote it thanks same here yaar 3 episode without RK and precap mien RK ko dikhate hai, they are playing with our emotions.
Ya pure show mien main aise thi   Sleepy  and jaise precap aya mera reaction wahi tha jo tera tha and jo tune use kiya You are HOT! animated emoticon thanks to use it main aise hi thi trust me bore hote hote sidha aisa.
Infact main aur meri mom intazar kar rahe the RK ke ana ka and pata hi nahin chala kab adha ghanta hua and precap dekh kar main shocked ho gayi Shocked what no RK today as well
Pata chala kal bhi nahin hai sidha ab thursday ko dikhayenge, I hope aisa na ho

Edited by coolestsh - 07 August 2012 at 11:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZNeelum.drashti

annie.doll Goldie
annie.doll
annie.doll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
they r just dragging the show...and showing the tragedy of malik family...they should hv shown some scenes of RK and bittu ji or even if they showed ballu...it would b gr8...the cv's only use RK for precapLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZNeelum.drashti

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by devikamd

If you know me...then u will know that i have always supported your previous post..
But this is too much...

You say DD fans are complaining...but what are you doing now...?
DD was amazing in emotional scenes...its ok if you don't say something nice about it,
But its bad when you say she is only good for crying!

When Vivian does good...everyone here makes post on how good he was..
But when Drashti does good...nobody is allowed to make a post??

I agree..the episode was a bit Dragging..but a much needed one to take the show forward..i admit..even i fast forwarded all the crying...!

And about the precap...It was awesome coz of Madhu...Ofcoz RK's reaction was awesome...But still if it wasnt for Madhu's thappad...we wouldnt get to see..RK's khatarnak reaction...!lol...i swear i could feel his blood boiling...!!

Even i like to see RK..and his evilness...but hey..its still a show...they cant cant just take the show forward with just the evil Rk...agar ek Indian Tv show ho tho...Rona dhona..emotional scenes sab hota hai...!

Sorry..a big difference of opinion here...so gonna stay away..
no offence...!looking forward to your next post!

dude..will you like..umm..chill? LOL she didn't mean to indirectly or directly "insult" DD that she can only cry.uff. neither is she chiding about people making threads about how nicely he cries or whatever..she is just giving an opinion that rk for her is the fizz of the show..which is the case for many people here...nothing else. so chill karo aur ek coke pee lo. Tongue

I am chilled...always am...
sorry if i got a lil carried away...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Rishabh may not have been there but all this helplessness and melodrama needs  to be shown . Maddy has  to be left with no option except accepting his proposal. All this melodrama is needed to justify Rishbala's alliance. 

Aur Maddy ko toh ronaa hi hai na? Her father  is in the ICU, she is trying to be strong but she can break down also. I thought you would be happy since Rishabh is delivering his promise. Monsoon se zyada Maddy ko rulaane ka waada kiya tha aur dekho Maddy ka kya haal hai. 

Rishabh and Maddy are the center of the show and the whole cast is equally important. Fine, we may like a character better than others but its not good to say that efforts of others are not worthy because the preferred one is missing for three episodes. 

agreee wid u...
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Courageous_Leo

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
LOL wow yaar.Main gayab kya huyi yahan talware chal gayi:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoreadingworms.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Courageous_Leo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index