Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Without RK show sucks sirf PRECAP mast tha (Page 11)

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
lol...i understand ur impatience to see rishbala coming together...as all of u r waiting for it...don't worry,after their wedding it'll be all rk n madhubala...only

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

yeah not saying that DD doesn't act good just that epi was dragging with rohna dohna ... 
ya they r dragging a lot
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

@TM: its a request... I know you may not care about what others feel or feel that the ones complaining on your thread are crybabies...  But we are all on an open forum... So just try to make sure you topic does not hurt or instigate others...  It will be nice for once to take into account the sentiments of your fellow members...  Afterall we are a big phamily right... What you may say would just be plain humour for you but might not go down well with others...One mans meat could mean other mans poison... And when you are on an open forum you just can't expect people to ignore your post... So please... Lets keep it all hale and hearty... PLEASE...  

Its just a plain request... no offenses to anybody around...  

Loved the way u put ur words.C I never said DD is bad actress or Madhubala shuld not b shown I jst wrote they shuld have shown us RK along wid Maddy family.Come on 2-3 min RK wont harm any1.And I usually write things lke this only.My all previous posts r lke this.Ppl were f9 wid tht but today they took my simple post in twisted way.C whn writer writes he never know how audience or ppl will judge him.V all have different opinions
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
second u on everything u said.i felt the same

i started watchin this show for rk only and if he is MIA there is no point watching it coz it would be boring only..nothing exciting happens.
dd is a good actor and pretty too but seriously its become annoying to watch everybody crying so much.the cv's could have atleast limited this rona dhona to 1-2 epi not drag it lyk they are doing.
precap has really excited everyone and jus can't wait for tonight's epi but hope cv's don't fool us  and show it today only.
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by Manonids

Exactly, Track of the show cannot be compromised for any actor ...be it RK or MB ...no matter how much fans adore them ...Show some respect for other cast members too ..
LOL if I m not wrong I saw one of ur comment or post where u wrote Y CV's r showing more of Trishna thn Madhubala tab actors ki respect kyun nhi ki sabne.Infact uss time toh MB dikhayi jaati thi but kam :PLOL

I am glad that u remember that what I used to say and fortunately, I still stand by what I said. After introducing the title character, giving too much of space to other actors ( not 1,2 3 days ...it was for weeks i guess ) beyond comprehension deserves questioning and that too without developing MB's character and I did just that. TRPs did show its affect too so i dont have much to say on this. Yes, I didnt like extending space too much to Trishna ...so is the case with Mukund too and u guys were not happy either. Despite of all this, I never said that show sucks without XYZ actor ???? Did I ??? No I never. This is a pubic forum and I do keep in my mind that no matter how much I dislike anything about the show, it should not make things worst here/hurt others ...I have to be selective and careful about my words so that they dont send wrong message to anyone ...those who know u in and out, might not feel bad about ur opinion but exceptions are there na...I really dont understand that whenever any such kind of altercations happen then why do u guys pounce on DD fans...Damn ...I am talking about the track ...makers need to show what her family has gone through after being attacked by RK  so that viewers can connect with the future Rishbala track too...it might have been too much I accept  ...but that doesnt make sense to voice that show sucks without RK!!!!!! Its way too much or too judgmental...

how has srishti been judgmental??! criticism becomes judgemental? she just said what she felt. she feels rk is the main fizz of the show. in fat i do too. even people here think the same about Mahdu..so? she is not criticising or insulting anoyne? why make such a hullaballo out of nothing. phew. Ouchshe has never ounced on any fans..you expected too much from her? trust me , she is worth  lot of expectations...her comment was not offensive..but your post was personally offensive...that also just for an actor.lol. she couldnt tolerate the overpour of tears even htough it was necessary. its justbher opinion. thats it. uff.
Of lately I have been avoiding ur posts and would continue to do the same in future too ...it was only after seeing the title of the post that I felt the need to tell that at times one needs to think about the show as a whole instead of being so preachy about favorites. I have respected u as a Senior member of the forum but at times, I do feel bad reading such posts. Gosh ...Expected too much from u I believe.
this isn't offensive? she is worth a lot of expectations. just not expectations of being conniving and calculating when she voices her opinion..she is claer , true and impulsive..apni dil ki sunti  hai..if she failed you in not being diplomatic..then i or maybe even she is glad she didn't fulfill such expectations.

Moreover, u can go to Hatzzie's thread Rishbala tales to know what I along with my friends had to say about what was shown so that u dont tag me as DD fanatic which I believe most of u feel already and I actually dont care if u guys feel that way ...abt DD's posts ...Ahh  neither I go there nor comment on every single post made for her appreciation as I dont feel the need to do it all the time  ...but  I dont take credit away from others too ( i am talking about Paddy, Roma, Trishna, etc also ) for doing their bit...Pheww ...long reply ...but it was needed ... Genuine Word of Advise: Be careful and selective about what u write on public forum ...they might not be taken in the way u posted it ...Accept it or ignore it ...Its ur call at the end of the day... 
when has she tagged you as a fanatic? kamaal hai. >.< she didnt chide about people making multiple threads on DD's crying..seriously..itna misconception aur hypersensitivity? chill karo. she doesn't need your advice.she'll write what her heart says. bas.
Thanks ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
agreed to the fullest...!!!
cmon yar !! me ainvai kal 12 bje tk jagi to c RK in 11:30's repeat... vrna m srsly not interested in the malick family rona dhona.. are ek episode ho toh chlo thik he preface build up ho rha he bt 3 lagataar epis me hme floods dikha rhe ho..!!!
gosh dt is soo iritating... agar esa firse kbhi hua na toh i ll concentrate on my studies more instead of watching hiw to cause floods :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilCoeur2PsychoFMSEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

@koyel thnx a ton dear.I mglad u supported me,I still wonder wht I wrote which offended ppl so much?I seriusly dont get Y I m not allowed 2 express my views?I love RK & 4 me he is entertainment ab woh nhi dikh rha tha apne views express karongi hi na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index