Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">lol u can watch the epi for DD since u r guy but we cant do that na πŸ˜›(wo alag baat hai yaha some girlscan also do itπŸ˜†)...if u dont get to see Madhu for 3 epis i m sure u will also get mad πŸ˜›...aur aise rone-dhone wala epi dekhkar hum bhi rone lage hai like typical OTT fan 😭🀣</font>

Haan yaar vo toh hai, Agar vo DD ko 3 din tak nahi dikhyein ge not even single second toh khopdi to satkani hi hai so i understood what u people are feeling
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SheDevil

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">LOL c whn DD is infront of ur eyes tumhe kuch nhi dikhta same is the case wid jab RK hota hai tab mazaa aata hai as I m STRAIGHT gal:PπŸ˜†</font>

I understood ur feeling dear mein bhi aise hi frustate ho jata agar vo 3-4 din tak Madhu aka DD ko nahi dikhte not even for a second so you hv the right reason
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RK always does dhamaka entry, next entry will be at the sond of slaps and he makes that sexy😳
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SheDevil

LOL if I m not wrong I saw one of ur comment or post where u wrote Y CV's r showing more of Trishna thn Madhubala tab actors ki respect kyun nhi ki sabne.Infact uss time toh MB dikhayi jaati thi but kam :PπŸ˜†

I am glad that u remember that what I used to say and fortunately, I still stand by what I said. After introducing the title character, giving too much of space to other actors ( not 1,2 3 days ...it was for weeks i guess ) beyond comprehension deserves questioning and that too without developing MB's character and I did just that. TRPs did show its affect too so i dont have much to say on this. Yes, I didnt like extending space too much to Trishna ...so is the case with Mukund too and u guys were not happy either. Despite of all this, I never said that show sucks without XYZ actor ???? Did I ??? No I never. This is a pubic forum and I do keep in my mind that no matter how much I dislike anything about the show, it should not make things worst here/hurt others ...I have to be selective and careful about my words so that they dont send wrong message to anyone ...those who know u in and out, might not feel bad about ur opinion but exceptions are there na...I really dont understand that whenever any such kind of altercations happen then why do u guys pounce on DD fans...Damn ...I am talking about the track ...makers need to show what her family has gone through after being attacked by RK  so that viewers can connect with the future Rishbala track too...it might have been too much I accept  ...but that doesnt make sense to voice that show sucks without RK!!!!!! Its way too much or too judgmental...

Of lately I have been avoiding ur posts and would continue to do the same in future too ...it was only after seeing the title of the post that I felt the need to tell that at times one needs to think about the show as a whole instead of being so preachy about favorites. I have respected u as a Senior member of the forum but at times, I do feel bad reading such posts. Gosh ...Expected too much from u I believe. 

Moreover, u can go to Hatzzie's thread Rishbala tales to know what I along with my friends had to say about what was shown so that u dont tag me as DD fanatic which I believe most of u feel already and I actually dont care if u guys feel that way ...abt DD's posts ...Ahh  neither I go there nor comment on every single post made for her appreciation as I dont feel the need to do it all the time  ...but  I dont take credit away from others too ( i am talking about Paddy, Roma, Trishna, etc also ) for doing their bit...Pheww ...long reply ...but it was needed ... Genuine Word of Advise: Be careful and selective about what u write on public forum ...they might not be taken in the way u posted it ...Accept it or ignore it ...Its ur call at the end of the day... 

Thanks ...

Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well your frustation for no RK in 3 epis is right but i can't say the epi is boring or dragged it was needed epi acc to situation...But i agree they to RK atkeast for 4-5 mins
Craziest_MG thumbnail
wow nids ... What a long speech ... but so true.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manonids

I am glad that u remember that what I used to say and fortunately, I still stand by what I said. After introducing the title character, giving too much of space to other actors ( not 1,2 3 days ...it was for weeks i guess ) beyond comprehension deserves questioning and that too without developing MB's character and I did just that. TRPs did show its affect too so i dont have much to say on this. Yes, I didnt like extending space too much to Trishna ...so is the case with Mukund too and u guys were not happy either. Despite of all this, I never said that show sucks without XYZ actor ???? Did I ??? No I never. This is a pubic forum and I do keep in my mind that no matter how much I dislike anything about the show, it should not make things worst here/hurt others ...I have to be selective and careful about my words so that they dont send wrong message to anyone ...those who know u in and out, might not feel bad about ur opinion but exceptions are there na...I really dont understand that whenever any such kind of altercations happen then why do u guys pounce on DD fans...Damn ...I am talking about the track ...makers need to show what her family has gone through after being attacked by RK  so that viewers can connect with the future Rishbala track too...it might have been too much I accept  ...but that doesnt make sense to voice that show sucks without RK!!!!!! Its way too much or too judgmental...

Of lately I have been avoiding ur posts and would continue to do the same in future too ...it was only after seeing the title of the post that I felt the need to tell that at times one needs to think about the show as a whole instead of being so preachy about favorites. I have respected u as a Senior member of the forum but at times, I do feel bad reading such posts. Gosh ...Expected too much from u I believe. 

Moreover, u can go to Hatzzie's thread Rishbala tales to know what I along with my friends had to say about what was shown so that u dont tag me as DD fanatic which I believe most of u feel already and I actually dont care if u guys feel that way ...abt DD's posts ...Ahh  neither I go there nor comment on every single post made for her appreciation as I dont feel the need to do it all the time  ...but  I dont take credit away from others too ( i am talking about Paddy, Roma, Trishna, etc also ) for doing their bit...Pheww ...long reply ...but it was needed ... Genuine Word of Advise: Be careful and selective about what u write on public forum ...they might not be taken in the way u posted it ...Accept it or ignore it ...Its ur call at the end of the day... 

Thanks ...

This is wht I wnt 2 say.U instead of directly commenting 2 me quoted poco's comment but ur words of blind fandom was 4 me.I would have appreciated u if u would have said ur views directly  me.I was not evn aware my simple post will b taken in such a bad way.I never said DD is bad actress infact I believe she is fab actress but sorry I watch show 4 entertainment & 4 me RK is entertainment.I was f9 wid no RK on Friday & Monday but tuesday also whn he was not their I wrote 'Show without RK sucks' I never told ppl 2 agree wid my view.There r many who says Madhubala is bst & I m damm sure agar Madhubala ko 3 days na dikhaya jaaye toh DD fans bhi bolenge tht Y there is no Madhubala evn though she is lead?I personally feel wht ones write & wht one predicts is according 2 their point of view.If I would have said DD is bad actress or Madhubala sucks tab u could've said I m making bashing post but na I said 4 me show without RK is boring & RK is charmer & I dont c any problem in tht.I respect ur point view too but sorry if u have many demands so do I.I always say if u all can ask more scenes 4 Madhubala evn though whn she was shown but ya less thn y can't say I wnt atleast a 2 min scene of RK tht too after RK was being missing for 2 days?How come this show I m blind fandom.Agar aisa hota toh yeh post maine FRIDAY ko hi bana diya hota.I m not saying dont show Madhubala & her family & all.I jst said along wid thm show a bit of RK.Come on ek family ka pain woh 3 days dikha rhe hai in tht 3 days 2 min RK ko dikhane ki demand ki maine toh maine kaun sa PAAP kar diya?
Thnx 4 replying.😳Yay baat pta chal gayi mujhe tht v all dont have right 2 express our views but rest have
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Hey c I respect ur views & I dont feel offended wid ur comment also coz I always c ur reply in my post unlike other who come her jst 2 have a fight:P.C I never said DD is bad actress infact i wrote she is awesome in crying ab I shuld have wrote emotional but I jst wrote I wnt 2 c RK now.Ppl here evn make post whn MB is shown in only 1-2 scenes but I made tht show was boring without RK after RK was being missing frm show for 3 days.I actually read my post thrice 2 c wht I wrote which offended ppl?I usually take things lightly so I m ok wid u but not wid those who come here jst 2 put oil :P

And abt precap lol main acting ki toh baat hi nhi kar rhi thi i was talking abt RK's new luk & his fab dialog.Agar mujhe uss slap se itni hi problem hoti toh main 1st na hoti 2 update abt tht slap yesterday:PπŸ˜†

Oh would love 2 c u in my other post dearπŸ˜›

Sorry yaar...something about your post irked me yesterday...that's what made me write a long essay...i don't even remember what now..πŸ˜•

I think its easy to misconstruct words...depending on the way people looks at it...!
Thats what happened with your post...!...its a public forum...there are people from different parts of the world...and age groups...so difference of opinion is meant to happen... as long as you dont take it to heart...chill...!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Hey c I respect ur views & I dont feel offended wid ur comment also coz I always c ur reply in my post unlike other who come her jst 2 have a fight:P.C I never said DD is bad actress infact i wrote she is awesome in crying ab I shuld have wrote emotional but I jst wrote I wnt 2 c RK now.Ppl here evn make post whn MB is shown in only 1-2 scenes but I made tht show was boring without RK after RK was being missing frm show for 3 days.I actually read my post thrice 2 c wht I wrote which offended ppl?I usually take things lightly so I m ok wid u but not wid those who come here jst 2 put oil :P

And abt precap lol main acting ki toh baat hi nhi kar rhi thi i was talking abt RK's new luk & his fab dialog.Agar mujhe uss slap se itni hi problem hoti toh main 1st na hoti 2 update abt tht slap yesterday:PπŸ˜†

Oh would love 2 c u in my other post dearπŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]

Sorry yaar...something about your post irked me yesterday...that's what made me write a long essay...i don't even remember what now..πŸ˜•

I think its easy to misconstruct words...depending on the way people looks at it...!
Thats what happened with your post...!...its a public forum...there are people from different parts of the world...and age groups...so difference of opinion is meant to happen... as long as you dont take it to heart...chill...!πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE] Hey no worries yaar I know ppl here have different point of views & everybody has different way of expressing it & as u have already seem my previous post my ways of expressing is usually funny or mocking.C I dont know how ppl will take wht I write.It do happens wid ppl tht whn somebody talk abt characters they think v r talking abt actors.I seriously hate whn ppl cry & wid post itself u can tell I luv fun & I personally believe those ppl r strongest who face problem wid smile😳.And I m sorry if I offended u wid my post,.I never wrote this post in bad means but sabka apna prespective hota hai.I guess u took this post in bad ways coz b4 commenting or reading my post u read ppl comments on my posts.πŸ˜†.I already told u its hard 4 ppl 2 digest my post:P
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol...i understand ur impatience to see rishbala coming together...as all of u r waiting for it...don't worry,after their wedding it'll be all rk n madhubala...only