Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

What I loved the most about this scene was how cleverly destiny made RK recite the dialogues of a particular shoot.."tumhi hi mera ishq ho..tum hi mera junoon." ..and that minute you see the naive little lamb standing right in front of him coincidentally that very moment..its such beautiful symbolism and foreshadowing of their future...and the multiple rides of the Lamb's slaps on the wolf was breathtaking...The wolf's reaction tells you he is going to rip her apart..you think he'll probably rip her apart on THAT very bridge..its like all their high points of passion , hatred , subjugation and repulsive-compulsive conversations happen within that artificial canal of a narrow , brunt hued rickety bridge where the lamb's almond glaring eyes meet the conniving grey pools every time...surrounded by the background of the industry's surrealism..as if their tale is meant to be within the flashy lights and flickery glamor world and theres no other way. Even the bridge and setting around the bridge holds so much of meaning within and in between both of them.

LOL I agree tht precap dialog'Tum hi mera ishq ho tum hi mera junoon ho was perfect.It symbolises how they will become food 4 each other soul.Loved ur reply & description😳
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Rishabh may not have been there but all this helplessness and melodrama needs  to be shown . Maddy has  to be left with no option except accepting his proposal. All this melodrama is needed to justify Rishbala's alliance. 

Aur Maddy ko toh ronaa hi hai na? Her father  is in the ICU, she is trying to be strong but she can break down also. I thought you would be happy since Rishabh is delivering his promise. Monsoon se zyada Maddy ko rulaane ka waada kiya tha aur dekho Maddy ka kya haal hai. 

Rishabh and Maddy are the center of the show and the whole cast is equally important. Fine, we may like a character better than others but its not good to say that efforts of others are not worthy because the preferred one is missing for three episodes. 

LOL yaar I m happy ki RK is living upto his committement but LOL did I said DD was bad?I said I wnted 2 c RK today.Yaar 3 days se he is missing & maine show ko support kiya & post bhi banaye but yesterday they showed precap phir bhi RK nhi tha.Maine sab pai post banaya hua hai but I jst wnt 2 c RK now cant bear more MELODRAMA😆
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Yes yaar epi was draged, I agree they need to show the valvable point tht mallik trying to collect the money but then they wasted friday and ysterday epi also on maaki nautanki, Trp,s also matters. i wish they would have showed at last part at least RK phone convo in 2day epi  but no, I just change the chaanel and was watching both he shows togather on SP and colors. 😒 but yes precap got my mood back RK was looking soo hot on black, waitign fro puppy scene and thapad scene 2moorow will get RK doose pacca😆

LOL I agree yaar.I m so tired of rona-dhona but I m shocked I jst said I wnt CV's 2 show RK now ppl started crying.Haye unke stupid demand threads r ok but humare toh normal demand mai bhi log rote hain:P😆

SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Rk ke bina every1 is boring🥱 dono din pakau episode with full on roona-dhona...

LOL I agree but yahan apni baat bolne pai log rote hain:P😆
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: --faroo--

i didn't watch yesterday's epi as well as of today idhar udhar post padti hoon or sunai ko milta hai epi was boring :p par kal ka toh zaror dekhoon gi 

LOL haan kal dekhne I hope kal RK ho:P😆
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Perhaps logic of the track doesnt go well with some hard core fans at times ...MB's trail was required to be shown to make RK the last resort for her ...

LOL this is wht I wnt 2 say perhaps logic of the tracks doesnt go well wid some hard core fans at times. Ya MB wid poor dialog,simple clothes was required but pta nhi Y ppl made threads on v wnt 'Mansion,awesome clothes & dialog lke RK 4 MB ab MB RK ki lifestyle toh nhi match kar sakti:P😆' .Oh by the way gud 2 c u nidz😛.Thnx 4 ur precious reply :P Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

@agree with you as it required for the story, but they could've shown some of RK scenes in bt. The scenes became too heavy. 

LOL I agree they could've showed RK's scenes a bit😛
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Rishabh ki praan pyaari priyatama! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†... don't worry, kal se tujhe Rishabh hi Rishabh dikhne waala hai apne kuttepane ke saath aur Maddy rone se divert ho jaayegi. ðŸ¤£

Oh yeh priyatama Rishabh k pyaar mai sukh kar kaata na ho jaye😆.Oh chalo Maddy divert toh hogi:P
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

Yaar totally agree wid u MB ko rote hue dekh and rk ko three days se nahin dekh  mere bhi aankhon se fountain nikalne laga   Yaar am really angry precap dikha  ke viewers ko CVs poppat kyun banate  hain !! kitni mudhaqt se dad se pemote baacha ke dekha Serial but wat i get to see MB ka repeated same scenes again and again I was waiting for my two puppies not a single came  HUH !! par i knw kaal pakka RK ki ENtry dhasu hogi !!

Loved ur reason RK Water depletion ke karan MB ko laa raha hain in his house 

LOL yaar haan c dono puppy nhi dikhe.Na hot puppy na cute puppy😆.Oh ab tum bhi fountain mat bahao nhi toh sachi mai flood aa jana hai:P😆.LOL shana RK kis Free water tank:P
The puppies were missing yaar ðŸ˜¡ I am just hating the bakwaas they are showing ðŸ¥± And please CV's khatam karo yah phir kahin aur bhej do yeh crying family ko ðŸ¥± ðŸ¤¢ Kitna rote hain yaar 
Body ka water khatam nahin hua kya... are the CV's taking us for ullu ðŸ¤ª Atlantic ocean's ka water khatam ho gaya but CRY family still can nikalo aansoo ðŸ¥± Boring boring boring ðŸ¥±