Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Without RK show sucks sirf PRECAP mast tha - Page 3

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
If you know me...then u will know that i have always supported your previous post..
But this is too much...

You say DD fans are complaining...but what are you doing now...?
DD was amazing in emotional scenes...its ok if you don't say something nice about it,
But its bad when you say she is only good for crying!

When Vivian does good...everyone here makes post on how good he was..
But when Drashti does good...nobody is allowed to make a post??

I agree..the episode was a bit Dragging..but a much needed one to take the show forward..i admit..even i fast forwarded all the crying...!

And about the precap...It was awesome coz of Madhu...Ofcoz RK's reaction was awesome...But still if it wasnt for Madhu's thappad...we wouldnt get to see..RK's khatarnak reaction...!lol...i swear i could feel his blood boiling...!!

Even i like to see RK..and his evilness...but hey..its still a show...they cant cant just take the show forward with just the evil Rk...agar ek Indian Tv show ho tho...Rona dhona..emotional scenes sab hota hai...!

Sorry..a big difference of opinion here...so gonna stay away..
no offence...!looking forward to your next post!

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

If you know me...then u will know that i have always supported your previous post..

But this is too much...

DD was amazing in emotional scenes...its ok if you don't say something nice about it,

I agree..the episode was a bit Dragging..but a much needed one to take the show forward..

And about the precap...It was awesome coz of Madhu..
Bcoz it wasnt for Madhu's thappad...we wouldnt get to see..RK's khatarnak reaction...!

Exactly, Track of the show cannot be compromised for any actor ...be it RK or MB ...no matter how much fans adore them ...Show some respect for other cast members too ..
hk1010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh sab story aage badane ke liye jaruri tha , 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Precap was awesom, The epi was much needed also the crying bcoz the guy in OT is her father, So its obvious ki tears ko control karna tough hai aur upar se no money, I am okk with the epi bcoz when DD is there in front of ma eyes muje aur kuch dikhyi hi nahi deta... But Samja karo yaar agar Cv's hamare pace se chalne lage toh serial ki kahani 6 month mein complete ho jayegi aur hamme phir se 6 month wait karna padega new show k liye
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah not saying that DD doesn't act good just that epi was dragging with rohna dohna ... 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

Exactly, Track of the show cannot be compromised for any actor ...be it RK or MB ...no matter how much fans adore them ...Show some respect for other cast members too ..

Guyz... I'm sorry    😊 but please don't get into fandoms modes again!!!  It would lead to nothing... Its a request...  We have seen enough of this and should move past it... I'm sure whatever the TM said was all in Humour... So chillax 😳

DD and VD = DVD required for the show... nor DD nor VD can take forward the show all by themselves... Simultaneously the supporting cast is required too so that DD and VD don't get overworked and can give their best... besides any story needs revolving characters...  Its not just the leads... Its the entire cast that makes the show...  And we can't just expect every episode to be bang on... There are fillers that are needed to take the story forward.. So just sit back and appreciate the hardwork the entire team is putting in... 

@TM: its a request... I know you may not care about what others feel or feel that the ones complaining on your thread are crybabies...  But we are all on an open forum... So just try to make sure you topic does not hurt or instigate others...  It will be nice for once to take into account the sentiments of your fellow members...  Afterall we are a big phamily right... What you may say would just be plain humour for you but might not go down well with others...One mans meat could mean other mans poison... And when you are on an open forum you just can't expect people to ignore your post... So please... Lets keep it all hale and hearty... PLEASE...  

Its just a plain request... no offenses to anybody around...  

Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

But this is too much...

I agree..the episode was a bit Dragging..but a much needed one to take the show forward..i admit..even i fast forwarded all the crying...!

And about the precap...It was awesome coz of Madhu...Ofcoz RK's reaction was awesome...But still if it wasnt for Madhu's thappad...we wouldnt get to see..RK's khatarnak reaction...!lol...i swear i could feel his blood boiling...!!

Even i like to see RK..and his evilness...but hey..its still a show...they cant cant just take the show forward with just the evil Rk...agar ek Indian Tv show ho tho...Rona dhona..emotional scenes sab hota hai...!

Sorry..a big difference of opinion here...so gonna stay away..
no offence...!looking forward to your next post!

dude..will you like..umm..chill? 😆 she didn't mean to indirectly or directly "insult" DD that she can only cry.uff. neither is she chiding about people making threads about how nicely he cries or whatever..she is just giving an opinion that rk for her is the fizz of the show..which is the case for many people here...nothing else. so chill karo aur ek coke pee lo. 😛
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the chatas in precap...
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

Guyz... I'm sorry    😊 but please don't get into fandoms modes again!!!  It would lead to nothing... Its a request...  We have seen enough of this and should move past it... I'm sure whatever the TM said was all in Humour... So chillax 😳

DD and VD = DVD required for the show... nor DD nor VD can take forward the show all by themselves... Simultaneously the supporting cast is required too so that DD and VD don't get overworked and can give their best... besides any story needs revolving characters...  Its not just the leads... Its the entire cast that makes the show...  And we can't just expect every episode to be bang on... There are fillers that are needed to take the story forward.. So just sit back and appreciate the hardwork the entire team is putting in... 

@TM: its a request... I know you may not care about what others feel or feel that the ones complaining on your thread are crybabies...  But we are all on an open forum... So just try to make sure you topic does not hurt or instigate others...  It will be nice for once to take into account the sentiments of your fellow members...  Afterall we are a big phamily right... What you may say would just be plain humour for you but might not go down well with others...One mans meat could mean other mans poison... And when you are on an open forum you just can't expect people to ignore your post... So please... Lets keep it all hale and hearty... PLEASE...  

Its just a plain request... no offenses to anybody around...  

concur with every word you said. 👏
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolz shrish mujhe jo kehna tha, tune pura apne post me likh diya 😛