India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Without RK show sucks sirf PRECAP mast tha

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

On friday there was no RK,on Monday there was no RK & on Tuesday too there was no RK & u know wht was common in all 3 episode bekar ki nautanki,muft ki behta huya paani frm Malik family(Malik family nhi water fountain naam rako:Pcrying fountain emoticon)(Paani ki kami ho rhi hai poore world mai but I wonder inn Malik & especially Madhubala k aankhoon mai all time leak karta tap aata kahan se hai?crying girl emoticon)No wonder RK Madhubala se shaadi kar rha hai coz he is shana.Woh future mai kam hone wale water k wajah se all time behta tanker laa rha hai apne ghar coz India ki har river & duniya k har ocean ka paani khatam ho sakta hai but Madhu ba la k eyes ka tap over flow hota rahega bas flood le na aaye RK k ghar mai wid her tap water eyes:P & thn both RishBala will use it as swimming pool:PWater polo animated emoticon

Ab RK lao nhi toh yeh dramatic family mera brain cell khatam kar degi.Life mai bhi ro & natak mai bhi sab rote hai.I hate crybabies.Poore show mai do baar Madhu ko malik k ICU room k bahar rote huye dikhaya. Ab bas bhi karo.Arey ek RK & Bittu ji ka romance dikha dete par nhi.RK & uska puppy bhi nhi dikhaya.Bas precap se popat bana rhe hain.Jab bhi bola show was boring sab chilate hai it was needed.Arey 3 episode without RK kya kam hai?One thing is 4 sure whether ppl love or hate RK but no wonder RK is charmer of the showYou are HOT! animated emoticon.DD is fab in crying but kab tak roti huyi Madhubala pai log threads banayenge?Haan baki toh phir bhi bana sakte hai but sorry not me.Kuch aur bhi dikhao & better RK ko dikhao

PRECAP was mast not coz of Madhubala k chaate but coz of RK's hot luk.Uff Hat & ishtyle mai mast lag rha tha mera Tharkey RK + uska dialog 'Tum mera Ishq ho Tum mera Junoon'.Ab kal musladhaar Thapado ki baarish on RK:PFace Slap emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

Edited by SheDevil - 07 August 2012 at 9:49am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Exceptionalmahi4everary42.SmokeySilence.xXxNoreen786xXxprema_ksannie.dollZeal-DDMFarah13Shooting.StarAbhayangelBhataktiAtma.--Rose--readingworms.tanudrashtixBabyAngelxxSaiyaaraForeverForUsree.gattuCourageous_LeoMonami_50--faroo--dreamyjenniceDark_ChocolateAbhiya_Visufairy_talesShru77memadMS-meghasharmaxxAqeelahxxLooteri_Dulhan.EdwardCullen.Arnav90CrazyGirl.21anji-mira_Sparkles_kirti_fijiCoeur2PsychoFMSTheBlackJaguar-LetItGo-BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleverneMR.KooLitsRitziNeelum.drashti

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Shrish...Thanks 4 the uds...LOL...Now I know wht 2 watch...Wink...Waise...Tears salty hote hai...N RK has 2 purify the water...so tht he can have buckets of water...LOL...Uff...RK to har angle se Hawt lagta hai...Tongue..Ooh Lala...Day Dreaming...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 07 August 2012 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

Zeal-DD Goldie
Zeal-DD
Zeal-DD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
agree episode was boring... But precap was rocking... Kiya mastt chaante pare haanWink
RK in devdas look [ When dev (srk) returned from london ] hat and coat ... He was looking awesome

Edited by Zeal-DD - 07 August 2012 at 9:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Starsree.gattuSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
agree i hate rohna dohna aswell man ... rk should be in every episode ... man he is awesome ... rk ke bina mazza nahi aata ... i have seen lot of rohna dohna in other shows ... mein yaha hoon sirf rk ke liye ... man precap mast tha ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
What I loved the most about this scene was how cleverly destiny made RK recite the dialogues of a particular shoot.."tumhi hi mera ishq ho..tum hi mera junoon." ..and that minute you see the naive little lamb standing right in front of him coincidentally that very moment..its such beautiful symbolism and foreshadowing of their future...and the multiple rides of the Lamb's slaps on the wolf was breathtaking...The wolf's reaction tells you he is going to rip her apart..you think he'll probably rip her apart on THAT very bridge..its like all their high points of passion , hatred , subjugation and repulsive-compulsive conversations happen within that artificial canal of a narrow , brunt hued rickety bridge where the lamb's almond glaring eyes meet the conniving grey pools every time...surrounded by the background of the industry's surrealism..as if their tale is meant to be within the flashy lights and flickery glamor world and theres no other way. Even the bridge and setting around the bridge holds so much of meaning within and in between both of them.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxyUdita4hk1010Chaudhrytmsree.gattuxBabyAngelxVina23gennyM_Darling_SheDevilxxAqeelahxxmysteriousmillianji-miraTheBlackJaguarNeelum.drashti

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Rishabh may not have been there but all this helplessness and melodrama needs  to be shown . Maddy has  to be left with no option except accepting his proposal. All this melodrama is needed to justify Rishbala's alliance. 

Aur Maddy ko toh ronaa hi hai na? Her father  is in the ICU, she is trying to be strong but she can break down also. I thought you would be happy since Rishabh is delivering his promise. Monsoon se zyada Maddy ko rulaane ka waada kiya tha aur dekho Maddy ka kya haal hai. 

Rishabh and Maddy are the center of the show and the whole cast is equally important. Fine, we may like a character better than others but its not good to say that efforts of others are not worthy because the preferred one is missing for three episodes. 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

kumctg48ishitamoreExceptionalphloxymanaal_2011hk1010NiharikaNeha777Udita4Darkangel_MoMoprema_ksfiona18MFarah13Vina23xBabyAngelxreadingworms.gennyMKissTheSkyShru77SheDevilxxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-_Darling_-Sexy-ISADORAswan20SunsetglowAmoureux-Jwalamukhi-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli_innocent_

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yes yaar epi was draged, I agree they need to show the valvable point tht mallik trying to collect the money but then they wasted friday and ysterday epi also on maaki nautanki, Trp,s also matters. i wish they would have showed at last part at least RK phone convo in 2day epi  but no, I just change the chaanel and was watching both he shows togather on SP and colors. Disapprove but yes precap got my mood back RK was looking soo hot on black, waitign fro puppy scene and thapad scene 2moorow will get RK doose paccaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Rk ke bina every1 is boringSleepy dono din pakau episode with full on roona-dhona...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index