India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Thank You !

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I just wanna thanks a ton to writers for that one particular dialogue by dadaji which was MUCH MUCH needed after there was so many comments by Sawmini bua about Maanvi and her illness.

The way Dadaji said - Sirf Is liye Ki Maanvi ko Cancer hai ,Is liye Use alag Nazariye se dekha jaye ,Ye sahi Nazariya nahi hai ! ClapI m glad they brought this RIGHT views so clearly with impactful  dialogues that If she has cancer Patient that CANT be reason anyways to deny for her happiness .At last It made sense.Initially the way Sawmini bua brought up this point it looked to insensitive toward cancer patients.At last they made it  on good note by Dadaji.Good Job I say truly.I really appreciate giving these meaningful dialogue and Make POINT  that Cancer cant be cause/reason for hatred/disrespect/nonacceptance anyways toward any cancer patient.They have all rights to LIVE and LOVE and and To be loved Just like rest !!

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 07 August 2012 at 9:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22niku28munnihyderabadnrithyaoriasaranapplenpeachesShona1907preetipcxMidnightStarxDelena-cious...Jes...

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yhh, totally agree. Dadaji's dialogues were amazing today, loving this new side to him!! Swamini needs to take a leaf out of his book! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Shona1907

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awesome post Clap

So very glad they came up with such sensible lines and showing that the cancer patients are not different from any of us and they have every right to live and love

thank you writers   Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Shona1907

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i second uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index