Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Should Shiv really marry to fulfill a WISH??? (Page 5)

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Shiv is also wrong. He knows what anandi is going through. Why she is marrying him ? He should have said "NO". Both r wrong.

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilipc302

Originally posted by aparnauma

Anandi does not know that Shiv loves her.
When people get married because they want to share their life with somebody who is either their choice or their parents' choice.
Here she is asking him to marry her because she wants to fulfil other peoples' wishes not because she is interested in living with him.Her honesty appreciated.
Considering the fact that she doesn't know that he loves her shouldn't she say that she is aware of the difficult position she is putting him in and that she will try her best to fulfil her responsibilities towards him?Nobody here is assuming that she is going to be bad wife or an insensitive wife.

Are we forgetting that Anadi's proposal had already put forward by Dadisa on his Birthday to Shiv and he had agreed for it.
It's Anandi who scolded him and stopped him from marrying her.
So, for me, she knows he is willing to marry her and now it's her turn to asks him to marry. Somewhere, subconsciously she has taken him for granted (considered it's her right?)

how does it matter if she will say it to shiv? by uttering those words she will not fall in love with him immediately..right?! then how those words will matter to shiv? like a consolation that everything will be fine!? Confused i think shiv does not need any consolation bcoz shiv knows it very well how anandi is and she will try her best!!..that is why he said that he will be very happy and proud if his life will be connected with hers!!

and why to expect so much perfection in her, who just has lost her mother? and when shiv has no problem with this compromise..why we have so much problem? Confused

@ bold blue...i think everyone has taken her as granted!! in this whole scenario she is the one who is forced by everyone!! Angry

Edited by monamie111 - 07 August 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01AnjanaYYZ

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

Shiv is also wrong. He knows what anandi is going through. Why she is marrying him ? He should have said "NO". Both r wrong.

i didn't know that selfless people r always wrong!! LOL this forum has taught me this! Tongue

they both are giving others's wishes more importance than their own...they both r sacrificing something for others...they r not doing ME, MINE, MY LIFE, MY CAREER, MY LOVE etc etc...they both wants to see others happy that is why they r taking this huge decision..then how come they became wrong?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycatdixie123surabhi01DaltoniAnjanaYYZ

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Anandi knew that she had to marry Shiv as it was the wish of every member of her family. She was literally forced and categorically coerced by her father to fulfil her late mother's dying wishes as soon as possible without delay to give peace to the departed soul. Thus , she was bound by that promise which she made to her late mother. As regards to Shiv , he always wanted to be with Anandi in every way to lessen her grief as he was always shown to be talking to picture that if only Anandi gives him that right to be with her in times of grief and sorrow. Moreover, Shiv has already committed to be with Anandi before DS and her father. He also solemnly told before Anandi is his responsibility from now onwards and he is committed to make her  happy . He very well knew it is through marriage with Anandi he can fulfil the commitment given by him. He just wanted Anandi to have some time for herself to come out of grief and thereby getting ready for wedding so he wanted her to take some time to think . But Anandi was not ready as she had categorically stated that she is in no mood to think about anything with her heart and mind as she is in grave sorrow and is in hurry to keep her word and want Shiv to help her out as she believes that it is only Shiv who can help her in fulfiling her mother's last wishes. She has trust on him. Hopefully, she will realise her feelings for Shiv in future and fall for him voluntarily after marriage. 

AnjanaYYZDaltoni

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
well he is making his own decison he could have said even this that i will marry you but first just sagai nad i will marry u when there is more then a reaosn to fulfil ur mom last wish?
i feel he is even getting into it coz
  • he loves herwants to make her happy comfort her
  • knws that atlesst he will be marreid to her wanra otu tai tain fish!!
  • so he is noa bacha who was ofrced in this marriage it is bascially ananid whois forced in the marriage ofr the seocnd time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by aparnauma

Shiv is not marrying her fulfil Bhago's wish.It is only one of the reasons.

He made a promise to Khazan because he wanted to marry Annadi.
He agreed to Dadisa's proposal because he liked her proposal.
He is marrying Anandi because his wishes coincided with DS,Bhago and Khazan.

But Anandi - should she go to the extent of marrying someone tofulfil a wish is the question to me.

Why not?  Why can't she marry to make her parents happy?  So, long as she is not misleading the person she is marrying or not planning to later cheat the individual.  Why not?  That is the essence of arranged marriage...fulfillment of ones duty to society and ones' parents.  Its trust in the institution of marriage and your parents choice.  Refreshingly unselfish given the selfish nature of the world we live in - where its all about ME!  My Wishes!  My Wants!  My Goals!  My Dreams!
I do know what the essence of arranged marriage.Arranged marriage is the norm where I come from.I endorse it.In arranged marriage you leave it toyour parents to choose a partner for you and you marry him or her without questioning.But you want to have a partner or not is still your decision. I disagree that this is an arranged marriage because it was not her decision to have partner. Hence it is forced marriage.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 August 2012 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9rusha4003dixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

how does it matter if she will say it to shiv? by uttering those words she will not fall in love with him immediately..right?! then how those words will matter to shiv? like a consolation that everything will be fine!? Confused i think shiv does not need any consolation bcoz shiv knows it very well how anandi is and she will try her best!!..that is why he said that he will be very happy and proud if his life will be connected with hers!!

and why to expect so much perfection in her, who just has lost her mother? and when shiv has no problem with this compromise..why we have so much problem? Confused

@ bold blue...i think everyone has taken her as granted!! in this whole scenario she is the one who is forced by everyone!! Angry

She is not going to fall in love with him but atleast Shiv might see there is a hope for that. I think Shiv needed the consolation. Why not ? Just because he agreed to marry earlier she should not be assuming he would agree with her compromise this time. He knows she will try her best to fulfil the duties of a wife. But, is that enough for any would-be hubby just to fulfil duties without love ? I don't understand which guy in the world would want to get involved in a marriage which could be loveless for him ?

Shiv is being forced too in this situation. He does not like it. He has clearly told DS about it.

rusha4003Missesha

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

If I was Anandi and would have gone through all this in my life, I would marry shiv with all my consent not just to fulfil a wish.

With my character I would have seen the goodness in Shiv by now already and would have agreed to marry him because I would want to move on in life. Not so many girls are lucky enough to have a second chance like Anandi and to find a partner like Shiv, so if at all life was giving me a second opportunity I would think through and not be adamant like Anandi that ' I don't want to re-marry'

However, if I didn't like Shiv or was not ready for marriage, then I would never force myself to re-marry  just to fulfil someone's wish. I cannot spoil my life further, if I am not happy and I would not want to bear the burden of spoiling someone else's life, if I cannot do justice to him.

Shiv loves her so he has agreed, and hopes that things will work out in future.
very well saidSmile

By now Anandi should realize what a gem Shiv is...by marrying him she can get the man a girl always wishes for...but Anandi keeps on harping on the sentence "TO FULFILL WISH"...I don't understand why she stresses on this thing...she can say that she would marry Shiv so that not only she gets to fullfil her mother's last wish but also move on to new life which I am sure would be full of love, respect and care and all the happiness in the world...if Anandi does not know how good Shiv is...or does not trust him...then she is making a big mistake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

Go to top