Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Should Shiv really marry to fulfill a WISH??? (Page 4)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Shiv is not marrying her fulfil Bhago's wish.It is only one of the reasons.

He made a promise to Khazan because he wanted to marry Annadi.
He agreed to Dadisa's proposal because he liked her proposal.
He is marrying Anandi because his wishes coincided with DS,Bhago and Khazan.

But Anandi - should she go to the extent of marrying someone tofulfil a wish is the question to me.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Shiv is not marrying her fulfil Bhago's wish.It is only one of the reasons.

He made a promise to Khazan because he wanted to marry Annadi.
He agreed to Dadisa's proposal because he liked her proposal.
He is marrying Anandi because his wishes coincided with DS,Bhago and Khazan.

But Anandi - should she go to the extent of marrying someone tofulfil a wish is the question to me.

Why not?  Why can't she marry to make her parents happy?  So, long as she is not misleading the person she is marrying or not planning to later cheat the individual.  Why not?  That is the essence of arranged marriage...fulfillment of ones duty to society and ones' parents.  Its trust in the institution of marriage and your parents choice.  Refreshingly unselfish given the selfish nature of the world we live in - where its all about ME!  My Wishes!  My Wants!  My Goals!  My Dreams!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaAbhiAnimonamie111Piyuu_SRK

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

should shiv say yes to anandi's proposal?
Yes...because of the following reasons:
(1) his promise to ds
(2) his confession that he cd not convey the same to bhago...(while talking to khazan singh)
(3)his promise to khazan singh
(4) already accepted in deed by carrying bhago...

Should Anandi request shiv to marry her?

Yes...because of the following reasons:
(1) bhago was convinced by ds that shiv knows fully about anandi & still likes her & already expressed his "yes"to marriage n its anandi that need to be convinced...so bhago made anandi say Yes...
as a death wish,that anandi now feels responsibility to fulfil...
(2)anandi is not a small baby to unable to understand whether shiv loves her or not...so the question of marrying out of sympathy never arises...so she can propose him...
(3)she is now ready to face any difficulty to fulfil her mother's wish... Be it convincing inlaws or husband as requested by bhago...just as in the case of arranged marriage(like parting words before sending daughter to sasural)
(4)now that with divorce with jagya her rishta with haveli shd end & she need to come out ASAP...

What happens if shiv declines Anandi's proposal?
Shut down tv n forget bv...but if u have patience do the character study of shiv & see if he has the urge to get married to her & if he has the ability n interest to convince her even after marriage...

Add one more reason in why shiv should marry Anandi...He loves her.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
when shiv's friend came from london both Anandi and shiv told her that in gao people do arranged marriage. so for Anandi marrying for love was never an option. pehlay bhi maa baap ki pasand say shadi ki aur ab bhi wohi kar rahi hay.
Shiv on the other hand is from shehr but dadisa nay acha murga phasaya hay. bechara is between rock and ravine. kaya karay kya na karay hay kaisi mushkil haey!! but i am hooing that Anandi's vrat will lead to some romantic moments and love will start blossoming in A's heart as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaMisseshapoiu123AnjanaYYZ

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monamie111

Anandi is selflessly trying to fulfil her late mother's wish and DS's wish but while doing so does she have to be so inconsiderate towards his feelings?Does end justify the means? 
Shiv is marrying her for his own reasons that he loves her and he wants to be with her.

i think anandi does not know that shiv loves her!!...also, u can call her insensitive if after all these she will cheat shiv for another person...like jaggya did with her! or if she will be a selfish DIL! but now when she has not cheated shiv how the insensitive word is fitting her? why everyone is assuming that she will be a bad wife and she will hurt shiv!? Confused

she told the truth only that why she wants to marry him! she would be insensitive if she did not tell him the truth now and shiv would have found out the truth after marriage!!
Anandi does not know that Shiv loves her.
When people get married because they want to share their life with somebody who is either their choice or their parents' choice.
Here she is asking him to marry her because she wants to fulfil other peoples' wishes not because she is interested in living with him.Her honesty appreciated.
Considering the fact that she doesn't know that he loves her shouldn't she say that she is aware of the difficult position she is putting him in and that she will try her best to fulfil her responsibilities towards him?Nobody here is assuming that she is going to be bad wife or an insensitive wife.

Are we forgetting that Anadi's proposal had already put forward by Dadisa on his Birthday to Shiv and he had agreed for it.
It's Anandi who scolded him and stopped him from marrying her.
So, for me, she knows he is willing to marry her and now it's her turn to asks him to marry. Somewhere, subconsciously she has taken him for granted (considered it's her right?)
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
For me Anandi is not correct in this scenario... What she is doing is wrong... She herself is accpeting tht she cnt connect her heart n mind with this marriage... this ia just to fulfill her mom's last wish..

In arrange marriage, a gal connects herself with stranger... b4 marriage they meet... convey their feelings and try to come closer... they never say tht this is a compro for their parents... 

If i wud hv been Anandi/Shiv... i wud hv denied for this marriage at this time... 

Neways... it's a show and for progress they hav to show this forced marriage... so m ok with it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaMissesha

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Are we forgetting that Anadi's proposal had already put forward by Dadisa on his Birthday to Shiv and he had agreed for it.
It's Anandi who scolded him and stopped him from marrying her.
So, for me, she knows he is willing to marry her and now it's her turn to asks him to marry. Somewhere, subconsciously she has taken him for granted (considered it's her right?)
[/QUOTE]

Xactly... tht day she blasted him for doing wrong with Ashi... She ws lyk Ashi loves u n all blah blah... A/c to her POV.. Shiv shud be with Ashi.. 

Nw for just for Bhago's wish... isnt she doing wrong with Ashi... now y dsnt she care for Ashi's love?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
If I was Anandi and would have gone through all this in my life, I would marry shiv with all my consent not just to fulfil a wish.

With my character I would have seen the goodness in Shiv by now already and would have agreed to marry him because I would want to move on in life. Not so many girls are lucky enough to have a second chance like Anandi and to find a partner like Shiv, so if at all life was giving me a second opportunity I would think through and not be adamant like Anandi that ' I don't want to re-marry'

However, if I didn't like Shiv or was not ready for marriage, then I would never force myself to re-marry  just to fulfil someone's wish. I cannot spoil my life further, if I am not happy and I would not want to bear the burden of spoiling someone else's life, if I cannot do justice to him.

Shiv loves her so he has agreed, and hopes that things will work out in future.

Edited by Missesha - 07 August 2012 at 11:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmatimepass

Go to top