Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Should Shiv really marry to fulfill a WISH??? (Page 2)

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAH - all marriage is compromise or so am toldROFLROFL[/QUOTE]
Love marriage is not a compromise...it is a marriage that both agree to...arranged marriages are a bit compormised...but the real compromises take place AFTER MARRIAGE...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9monamie111aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Hmmm..thats a tough situation. I wont do what Anandi did instead i'd have asked some time from my family to know the person, with whom my parents wana to marry me. Instead of begging to the boy to marry me, i'd have begged my parents to give me some time so that i can know him properly, even if they give me a month, that would me enough ! But Anandi is more selfless and thats why she wants to obey her mother's last wish as soon as possible. I appreciate her act. Whatever she did, needs a lot of courage. To throw your selfrespect and ask another guy to marry you is a huge task ! Sometimes you just cant act according to you, you have to fulfil others expectations and act accordingly to the circumstances.
I totally agree with your view...it would have been better had Anandi told that she will marry Shiv but not that fast...she needs time to heal and reflect...afterall she has gone through TWO tragedies...DIVORCE and DEATH...Shiv would have helped her in healing and making her happy again...then she could have said YES to marry instead of begging...just to fulfill the WISH...Imagine Shiv's dilemma...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Anandi is selflessly trying to fulfil her late mother's wish and DS's wish but while doing so does she have to be so inconsiderate towards his feelings?Does end justify the means? 
Shiv is marrying her for his own reasons that he loves her and he wants to be with her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaMisseshaPiyuu_SRK

the_Rij Senior Member
the_Rij
the_Rij

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I like what you said Anj. I think his reason to say yes is much more complex and he is not saying yes to fulfill Anandi's mother last wist but he wants Anandi to be happy in any cost. That's the love he has for her.She is disturbed but said clear that she is only marrying for last wish and the decision is his. He is not happy but wants to make his lady love happy and want to be with her for life long no matter what.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipoiu123monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

gomatidj Groupbie
gomatidj
gomatidj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
This is absurd! Anandi is supposed to be someone who thinks of everyone nd cares for everyone. She puts everyone else ahead of her. In this case too she is getting married to fulfill her mother's wish, but then what about Shiv's life? Marrige is a life long commitment between two people. Why cant she think from Shiv's perspective if she is a person who puts everyone ahead of her,  yhy doesnt she understand that if she doesnt get married wholeheartedly she is putting Shiv's life at task? Its great that he still loves her and agrees to marry her even though he knows that she is not at all ready for commitment. Not only that she doesnt even assure him that she would try to do justice to the marriage once it is done. Instead  she says if not for her mother she would have never agreed for this marriage.  Its a different matter that love may blossom later or Shiv may win over her heart.  I am just unable to digest this. She is thinking from just one angle. True, as a daughter she wants to fulfill her mom's wish, but at what cost? Somebody's life???? No..totally uncalled for!!

Edited by gomatidj - 07 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_ksunitasharmasrijayPicasso9timepasspoiu123

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
gomatidj  - what do u think Anandi is going to do post marriage? Beat Shiv with a stick or dump him now that wedding is over?  NO.  Her promise to her mother was to be a good wife and bahu not just to marry.  Also knowing Anandi, I don't think Shiv has doubt that she will honour her commitment either.  So, I dont get from what angle she is ruining his life?  If all he wants is woman who loves him then he can go marry Ashi! 

As for thinking of shiv - she is thinking of him by not leaving him in the dark about where she is emotionally at and what she cannot promise.  For her this is PURE arranged marriage.  That doesn't mean she hates him or won't be a proper wife to him or even that she won't grow to care for him in time.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 August 2012 at 10:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossmmishra1Parihoonmein_12timepassAbhiAnipoiu123mahi12monamie111Piyuu_SRKSuchi-shali

gomatidj Groupbie
gomatidj
gomatidj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
AnjanaYYZ  
I never meant that she would beat him with a stick, but even in case of arranged marriage, the girl doesnt say 'if i were given a choice, I would have never agreed to marry you' Instead of saying that if she had said that 'though I am not ready yet, I would try my level best to be a good wife and do justice to marriage..' it would have made more sense to me atleast.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kPicasso9aparnauma

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gomatidj

AnjanaYYZ  
I never meant that she would beat him with a stick, but even in case of arranged marriage, the girl doesnt say 'if i were given a choice, I would have never agreed to marry you' Instead of saying that if she had said that 'though I am not ready yet, I would try my level best to be a good wife and do justice to marriage..' it would have made more sense to me atleast.  

Whatever it is, aaj ka ansh convo samajh nahi aaya. picture will b clear when they will get married. If shiv wouldn't be in love wid her, would he said 'yes'. But still, what CVs actually want to show, for that we have to keep watching.

Go to top