Frequent Posters

gomatidj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aparnauma
true...agree with you totally😊
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually, Shiv has given his word to DS and Kazaan Singh that Anandi is his responsibility...so he had to say YES to the proposal...he is in a bind to marry now...
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
he loves her and he will marry her for the right reasons! they are compatible and they will  like each other and where couple have understanding love just happens - without understanding love cant stand - They bot are really compatible :-) soo who cares if he is marrying her for her mom's wish - they are bets togeher and must marry 
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
should shiv say yes to anandi's proposal?
Yes...because of the following reasons:
(1) his promise to ds
(2) his confession that he cd not convey the same to bhago...(while talking to khazan singh)
(3)his promise to khazan singh
(4) already accepted in deed by carrying bhago...

Should Anandi request shiv to marry her?

(1) bhago was convinced by ds that shiv knows fully about anandi & still likes her & already expressed his "yes"to marriage n its anandi that need to be convinced...so bhago made anandi say Yes...
as a death wish,that anandi now feels responsibility to fulfil...
(2)anandi is not a small baby to unable to understand whether shiv loves her or not...so the question of marrying out of sympathy never arises...so she can propose him...
(3)she is now ready to face any difficulty to fulfil her mother's wish... Be it convincing inlaws or husband as requested by bhago...just as in the case of arranged marriage(like parting words before sending daughter to sasural)
(4)now that with divorce with jagya her rishta with haveli shd end & she need to come out ASAP...

What happens if shiv declines Anandi's proposal?
Shut down tv n forget bv...but if u have patience do the character study of shiv & see if he has the urge to get married to her & if he has the ability n interest to convince her even after marriage...

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shiv is not marrying her fulfil Bhago's wish.It is only one of the reasons.

He made a promise to Khazan because he wanted to marry Annadi.
He agreed to Dadisa's proposal because he liked her proposal.
He is marrying Anandi because his wishes coincided with DS,Bhago and Khazan.

But Anandi - should she go to the extent of marrying someone tofulfil a wish is the question to me.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Shiv is not marrying her fulfil Bhago's wish.It is only one of the reasons.

He made a promise to Khazan because he wanted to marry Annadi.
He agreed to Dadisa's proposal because he liked her proposal.
He is marrying Anandi because his wishes coincided with DS,Bhago and Khazan.

But Anandi - should she go to the extent of marrying someone tofulfil a wish is the question to me.

Why not?  Why can't she marry to make her parents happy?  So, long as she is not misleading the person she is marrying or not planning to later cheat the individual.  Why not?  That is the essence of arranged marriage...fulfillment of ones duty to society and ones' parents.  Its trust in the institution of marriage and your parents choice.  Refreshingly unselfish given the selfish nature of the world we live in - where its all about ME!  My Wishes!  My Wants!  My Goals!  My Dreams!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreevask

should shiv say yes to anandi's proposal?
(1) his promise to ds
(2) his confession that he cd not convey the same to bhago...(while talking to khazan singh)
(3)his promise to khazan singh
(4) already accepted in deed by carrying bhago...

Should Anandi request shiv to marry her?

(1) bhago was convinced by ds that shiv knows fully about anandi & still likes her & already expressed his "yes"to marriage n its anandi that need to be convinced...so bhago made anandi say Yes...
as a death wish,that anandi now feels responsibility to fulfil...
(2)anandi is not a small baby to unable to understand whether shiv loves her or not...so the question of marrying out of sympathy never arises...so she can propose him...
(3)she is now ready to face any difficulty to fulfil her mother's wish... Be it convincing inlaws or husband as requested by bhago...just as in the case of arranged marriage(like parting words before sending daughter to sasural)
(4)now that with divorce with jagya her rishta with haveli shd end & she need to come out ASAP...

What happens if shiv declines Anandi's proposal?
Shut down tv n forget bv...but if u have patience do the character study of shiv & see if he has the urge to get married to her & if he has the ability n interest to convince her even after marriage...

Add one more reason in why shiv should marry Anandi...He loves her.. 😳
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when shiv's friend came from london both Anandi and shiv told her that in gao people do arranged marriage. so for Anandi marrying for love was never an option. pehlay bhi maa baap ki pasand say shadi ki aur ab bhi wohi kar rahi hay.
Shiv on the other hand is from shehr but dadisa nay acha murga phasaya hay. bechara is between rock and ravine. kaya karay kya na karay hay kaisi mushkil haey!! but i am hooing that Anandi's vrat will lead to some romantic moments and love will start blossoming in A's heart as well.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Anandi does not know that Shiv loves her.
When people get married because they want to share their life with somebody who is either their choice or their parents' choice.
Here she is asking him to marry her because she wants to fulfil other peoples' wishes not because she is interested in living with him.Her honesty appreciated.
Considering the fact that she doesn't know that he loves her shouldn't she say that she is aware of the difficult position she is putting him in and that she will try her best to fulfil her responsibilities towards him?Nobody here is assuming that she is going to be bad wife or an insensitive wife.

Are we forgetting that Anadi's proposal had already put forward by Dadisa on his Birthday to Shiv and he had agreed for it.
It's Anandi who scolded him and stopped him from marrying her.
So, for me, she knows he is willing to marry her and now it's her turn to asks him to marry. Somewhere, subconsciously she has taken him for granted (considered it's her right?)
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
For me Anandi is not correct in this scenario... What she is doing is wrong... She herself is accpeting tht she cnt connect her heart n mind with this marriage... this ia just to fulfill her mom's last wish..

In arrange marriage, a gal connects herself with stranger... b4 marriage they meet... convey their feelings and try to come closer... they never say tht this is a compro for their parents... 

If i wud hv been Anandi/Shiv... i wud hv denied for this marriage at this time... 

Neways... it's a show and for progress they hav to show this forced marriage... so m ok with it.