Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira did the right thing not to tell the truth (Page 4)

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
nice post!Clapagreed!the news that his shrimatijee is dying and has only 30 days left would have completely broken him..but I think Indira should have told the truth about  Mandira's pregnancy..but then she will not be able to create differences and Rishi will again stop her from participating in the competition!The drama is becoming more intense..I wonder what the Cvs have in store for us!

kaya123 Senior Member
kaya123
kaya123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hmm i was just thinking why such high votage drama in the serial all of a sudden...did zee give illa some ultimatum with the slot shift ,thats why she is bringing in all the elements together for the perfect MU track...well lets see ...there is great MU between leads based on simple miscommunication , then there is the coy friend who dotes on the hero, there is repeated mention of the rich diwans , hero suddenly going all jilted lover way. and trying to take revenge from the girl he loves...lolz i am loving it ...great way to spice up the show LOL and lead to a great reunion track between inshi...and to bring much needed passion in the love story...

illa once said that the most unique part in her writing style is to create high points in the story...well she is creating all the high points she could together right now...Smile
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zen1

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Yes guys plz read what Preethi had to say. LOL

why i feel you are talking sarcastically Wink LOL
but please read it as normal post not as you do regularly Embarrassed
I like both your comments whichever way it is read. Both you ladies are astute and to the point.

Thanks Smile
mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Im glad indu didnt stop him in the precap...rishta forever lol

Now i hope indu gets a supporter cum friend who is there to share her pain because her so called husband toh cant think beyond children..neither does he love her.

Clapawesome avu! i was actually thinking of the same thing.agreed totally!i wish !

Edited by mokshashree - 07 August 2012 at 11:30am
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Nikz: At the end of the day I am just another viewer who sits infront of the Tv just for the sake of it, to spend some quality time away from the otherwise chaotic life. I am going to take whatever you said positively as you are one of the members I have spoken to the maximum in this forum. And hey I deserve to have some fun. No use wrapping my head around unnecessary drama in the forum. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphari403kaya123

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Kaya: Two words. Slot change! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Nikz: At the end of the day I am just another viewer who sits infront of the Tv just for the sake of it, to spend some quality time away from the otherwise chaotic life. I am going to take whatever you said positively as you are one of the members I have spoken to the maximum in this forum. And hey I deserve to have some fun. No use wrapping my head around unnecessary drama in the forum.Smile

Ankita- i wrote that comment Positively Only :) no other Hidden meaning nor anything else. Do u think i would have meant anything else! I Respect you a lot, which i think u very well know.

I really felt Good seeing u and some other members maintaining their Cool in these conditions Sply with things Happening in the Show as well as here at forums. Mera tho Dimag Gharam horaha hai :P Hope even i can take things Lite regd show & Forum!

mokshashreeAnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nikz: The respect is mutual sister! HugLook I wont say I enjoyed the slap a lot. Ok! I did not like it. LOLIt was in the heat of the moment and I am very confused with what the Cvs want to show!

I understand today many will be happy and at the same time many will be sad or angered because everyone has very different reasons to watch this show. I just want to keep my objectivity as a viewer and preserve my sanity. Do not wish to get embroiled into any forum war because I dont want anything to ruin anything for me at the end of the day. I see how it affects other pple and I dont want to be on that end. I think the choice is completely in our hands and I dont wish to get affected. 

Its a serial at the end of the day with high doses of melodrama and I dont expect anything more from it. I have no particular feeling about what I saw today. The Ricky Diwan phenomena is still beyond my ken. LOL I am looking forward to whatever is going to happen here on after! For the first time Inshi are drifitng apart and that also in such a dire moment with Mandira's supposed marriage in the offing and Indu trying to get some money with Rishi as her obstacle. So it gives me some reason to watch this soap. Because I cant bear to watch something that will bore me to temerity. SmileTongue 

Ps: I like how Aasiya looked but did not enjoy her acting much. Also I do not mean to sound patronizing but I can keep my calm as majority of the pple here are younger to me. And the elder ones are quite composed. So a win win for me. LOL 

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm

Sphari403Angels_Sweetz

Go to top