Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarti's New Look !!!

Poll Question: How many of you liked Aarti's new look?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [24.42%]
4 [4.65%]
61 [70.93%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Well as we all saw that Aarti has gone thru a complete new look with a new wardrobe too...so just out of curiosity I wanna know how many of you loved HER new look???

For me its all welcome with the new Anarkali suit with change of make-up especially lips make up but I also loved her look in saree with that round red bindi which she started wearing after the Palak birthday fiasco.She was looking a prefect Indian beauty in that too.Now would love to see rest of ArYan's views.Smile

Cheers
Ritu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

teju1816ashGC_arja123mitulDMKJ_VBcssudhaAnushaGKkholitailovepyaarfaria86

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ritu I am loving her in this look. She is looking like some fairy on earth! she looks angelic. I love her in sarees too, but I think her make up is better now, and absolutely am loving this look! Yash babu- now u can't resist ur gorgeous gorgeous wifey!WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrRituparnaailovepyaar

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i love both looks on her Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaailovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I love this look better too! Especially the pouty lips. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Ritu I am loving her in this look. She is looking like some fairy on earth! she looks angelic. I love her in sarees too, but I think her make up is better now, and absolutely am loving this look! Yash babu- now u can't resist ur gorgeous gorgeous wifey!WinkEmbarrassed
Me too loving it Ria.It was a pleasant surprise for PVians it seems.None of us even thought of it that there will be a look and wardrobe change both in the epi.Infact In today's SBB/SBS also it was shown that she was wearing a white anarkali.That too was very pretty.Smile

DMKJ_VBilovepyaar

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Me too loving it Ria.It was a pleasant surprise for PVians it seems.None of us even thought of it that there will be a look and wardrobe change both in the epi.Infact In today's SBB/SBS also it was shown that she was wearing a white anarkali.That too was very pretty.Smile

Oh yes! the white anarkali was fabulous, especially with that red dupatta! loved it. Ritu, u know my fascination with clothesLOL and I know urs too!Wink so double treat for us!Wink

Rituparnaailovepyaar

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I love this look better too! Especially the pouty lips. Embarrassed
I know.A sea change make-up.Seems the show will move accordingly with more ArYa moments hence forth.Smile

ilovepyaar

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Oh yes! the white anarkali was fabulous, especially with that red dupatta! loved it. Ritu, u know my fascination with clothesLOL and I know urs too!Wink so double treat for us!Wink
I know Ria.LOLWe are gone case with this cloth craziness.And Aarti is adding more to that.Wink

DMKJ_VB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index