India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Prediction

eshaa_avrc Senior Member
eshaa_avrc
eshaa_avrc

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Ok... After reading the article, I nearly lost it. Like seriously. But after reading the PR official Facebook thing and RD's tweets... I came to this conclusion as to wht MIGHT happen. We all know that no matter WHT CRAP the CV's dish out, Arvi will be together in the end. I mean if people have such strong feelings that Arman will not end up getting divorced or will be together in the end of the whole MU... Why freak out and lose our mental stability ( Silly ) when an article or some sorta news comes out about Arvi separating???? It will only be temorarily... (Now in the CV's dictionary, that might be weeks or months... Angry ) but anyways back to my prediction...

Arvi will get engaged and then SOMETHING (God knows wht) will make them separate and PLAN on marrying someone else... ( i.e. Ovi, Sameer) but some fiasco will happen (running away, hide n seek... Ect) tht no matter what Arvi will be together.

Sorry if it is too long or i wasted your time but I needed somewhere to express myself.

-Worried, Addicted, and Extremely Hopeful Viewer of PR and Super Huge Arvian... Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21achyuthacrazygirl4RDaathyaalicia.AnAvidReader--Jenelle--blueocean_787

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
being archana's daughter, poor purvi will have to face hell. why cant they be married and then build some story aroudn it rather than these twists

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDalicia.blueocean_787

divya17.8 IF-Rockerz
divya17.8
divya17.8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
HOPE ARVI ALSO RUN AWAY 4M THEIR WEDDING (I.E WID OVI AND SAMEER) JUS AS ARMAN DID DURING THEIR WEDDING WID SHRAVANI AND JAYWANT...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21crazygirl4RDblueocean_787alicia.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top