Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira Sharma , Ab tere Sapno ko Barbad Karega (Page 13)

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
. OMG .No words to praise SUMIT Clap Hats off to you.What an expressionThumbs Up. I enjoyed his acting.Hope Sweta will help him to become cool and bring understanding between INShi.I like rowdhra Roop ofRicky

Edited by sumnal - 08 August 2012 at 12:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

I want to ask you one thing Ashish...are you celebrating this new Rishi?

I am not celebrating the Madly running , wife beating Rishi. Rather , I am scared by his behaviour , as I have written in my first post.

But Yes , I am celebrating the assertive Ricky , who declares his true identity to World ,who Dares to question the absurd & illogical behaviour of his wife.

Rather than acting totally like an obedient puppy , he acted exactly how a person ( a husband , would be father) could have behaved in his position. God Forbid , if someday I landed up in same position , I will behave exactly like that.

In yesterday's Episode I didn't find anything wrong from Rishi's side. Yes Going along with Shweta in Precap can be considered wrong. But Apart from that , I think Indira deserved what she got . She had taken Rishi Kumar totally for granted , and in any relationship if one person does so, than that is unsustainable. 

That is  why the assertive & dominant Ricky Diwan was need of the hour.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRanjinikishanforever.young-Rinky-

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

all i can say

Ricky Diwan is most welcome!!!!!

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
so you support a man being physically and mentally abusive to his wife? just so he can assert himself? these are the same traits that were hated in Indira when she used to slap her family members...Like ishaan, mandira...

You don't treat your pregnant wife like that even she went for abortion. Ask her first, cause the child is as much hers as it his. And after seeing the motherly side of Indira I wonder how he could be so blind to her predicament? she herself had stopped Sunaina from abortion...

I think Rishi becoming assertive is good but being forceful and agressive will just turn him into another typical Indian husband. When you can't control you wife use force or best go and find solace in another woman...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgal....vula_kv....PureBliss

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

so you support a man being physically and mentally abusive to his wife? just so he can assert himself? these are the same traits that were hated in Indira when she used to slap her family members...Like ishaan, mandira...

You don't treat your pregnant wife like that even she went for abortion. Ask her first, cause the child is as much hers as it his. And after seeing the motherly side of Indira I wonder how he could be so blind to her predicament? she herself had stopped Sunaina from abortion...

I think Rishi becoming assertive is good but being forceful and agressive will just turn him into another typical Indian husband. When you can't control you wife use force or best go and find solace in another woman...
well said rinkyClapas a husband he has right to ask his wife, why she is doing like this?he know very well about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ashish.sachi

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Yes, awesome acting by RK and HD rocks:)
PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
after everything ashish im just wondering what will his reaction be when he really comes to know she has brain tumour he s just gonna die on the insideOuch

palingenesisashish.sachiforever.young

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

after everything ashish im just wondering what will his reaction be when he really comes to know she has brain tumour he s just gonna die on the insideOuch

Haan mujhe bhi bahut Darr lag raha hai , us instant ke baare main soch kar.Cry

Pata Nahin kya hoga Rishi kaShocked , kaise Sambhalega wo apne aap ko.Ouch

manali65palingenesisforever.young

Go to top