Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira Sharma , Ab tere Sapno ko Barbad Karega (Page 11)

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Ashish good to see all d CC members in d forum. Hey Shalu! That precap was maginificent. Yeh aurat had already twisted d knife in somebody's heart but d icing on d cake was dat hand in hand walk. Epic! Hahahahahaha! Ab chalegi Ricky ki man maani. Cannot wait to watch! I did feel a lil bad for Indira madam but well she was always about her family so d sympathy for her is always diluted from my side!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishanashish.sachiforever.youngsjj23

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shalz-

gosh ashish so true he is like now zakhmi tiger Evil Smile
full on revenge lekar rahega..one should never ever dare to mess with ricky
Evil Smile
truly I had goosebumps in that scene and on top of that his green eyes Day Dreaming
our green-eyed monster is awakened now Tongue

Yaar ab toh mujhe sach main dar lag raha hai Indira ke liye. Pata Nahin kya karne wala hai woh.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesisforever.youngsjj23

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Ashish good to see all d CC members in d forum. Hey Shalu! That precap was maginificent. Yeh aurat had already twisted d knife in somebody's heart but d icing on d cake was dat hand in hand walk. Epic! Hahahahahaha! Ab chalegi Ricky ki man maani. Cannot wait to watch! I did feel a lil bad for Indira madam but well she was always about her family so d sympathy for her is always diluted from my side!

the precap was so interesting Tongue
but y hand in hand OuchLOL lol anyways I love the way he said ab chalegi ricky ki manmani wo usne monday episode me bola tha LOL
but the track is going so interesting one request to ila ki wo kuch kharab na kare or shweta ko as frnd n supporter rakhe only like sanjay Big smile

palingenesisashish.sachiRanjinikishansjj23

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Ricky showed appropriate affection for an old friend. I agree though dat Ms Swetha was extra touchy feely with him. Hahaha. Ab toh Ricky's first mission is to sabotage d dance competition. Let us wait and watch. Waise now i feel Rishi Kumar has died. After all d backbiting Indira did about Rishi i feel we will never get Rishi back. Its all about Ricky now! Yippee!

Ranjinikishanashish.sachiforever.youngsjj23

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

the precap was so interesting Tongue
but y hand in hand OuchLOL lol anyways I love the way he said ab chalegi ricky ki manmani wo usne monday episode me bola tha LOL
but the track is going so interesting one request to ila ki wo kuch kharab na kare or shweta ko as frnd n supporter rakhe only like sanjay Big smile

Shalu , I think Shweta is shown nice , understanding & matured person.

She will act as good support for Rishi , that's it. We do not need to worry.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishanforever.youngsjj23

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Ricky showed appropriate affection for an old friend. I agree though dat Ms Swetha was extra touchy feely with him. Hahaha. Ab toh Ricky's first mission is to sabotage d dance competition. Let us wait and watch. Waise now i feel Rishi Kumar has died. After all d backbiting Indira did about Rishi i feel we will never get Rishi back. Its all about Ricky now! Yippee!

same here I find shweta a bit chipkoo lol LOL
btw true now rishi kumar died btw he was always ricky and i think rishi kumar is just part of sesitive n emotional ricky LOLTongue btw I think at the end its ricky only who will help her to win the competition Wink

rupzgalRanjinikishanpalingenesisashish.sachi

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

If not forever , I think Rishi is dead for atleast next 15 days. We will see only Ricky for sometime now.Tongue

rupzgalRanjinikishanpalingenesisforever.young

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

same here I find shweta a bit chipkoo lol LOL
btw true now rishi kumar died btw he was always ricky and i think rishi kumar is just part of sesitive n emotional ricky LOLTongue btw I think at the end its ricky only who will help her to win the competition Wink

Haan yeh to hoga hi. Everyone of us knows that.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesisforever.young

Go to top