Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shalu i have absolutely no trust on dese creatives. Kab kahaan script badal de yeh khud unhein bhi maloom nahin! Hehehe. Pehele wala Ricky was a smart kamina. Ab kya pataa sirf angry Ricky ko dikhayein who is only a kamina but not a smart one! :(
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
even i dun have much hopes from the cvs but hope atleast they can show ricky as smart n agreesive at the same time just like when kidnapped indu 😆
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shalz-

even i dun have much hopes from the cvs but hope atleast they can show ricky as smart n agreesive at the same time just like when kidnapped indu 😆

Let's hope Shalu , kuch aisa hi dikahyein.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to ask you one thing Ashish...are you celebrating this new Rishi?
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
. OMG .No words to praise SUMIT 👏 Hats off to you.What an expression👍🏼. I enjoyed his acting.Hope Sweta will help him to become cool and bring understanding between INShi.I like rowdhra Roop ofRicky Edited by sumnal - 11 years ago
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

I want to ask you one thing Ashish...are you celebrating this new Rishi?

I am not celebrating the Madly running , wife beating Rishi. Rather , I am scared by his behaviour , as I have written in my first post.

But Yes , I am celebrating the assertive Ricky , who declares his true identity to World ,who Dares to question the absurd & illogical behaviour of his wife.

Rather than acting totally like an obedient puppy , he acted exactly how a person ( a husband , would be father) could have behaved in his position. God Forbid , if someday I landed up in same position , I will behave exactly like that.

In yesterday's Episode I didn't find anything wrong from Rishi's side. Yes Going along with Shweta in Precap can be considered wrong. But Apart from that , I think Indira deserved what she got . She had taken Rishi Kumar totally for granted , and in any relationship if one person does so, than that is unsustainable. 

That is  why the assertive & dominant Ricky Diwan was need of the hour.
girl_rocks thumbnail

all i can say

Ricky Diwan is most welcome!!!!!

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so you support a man being physically and mentally abusive to his wife? just so he can assert himself? these are the same traits that were hated in Indira when she used to slap her family members...Like ishaan, mandira...

You don't treat your pregnant wife like that even she went for abortion. Ask her first, cause the child is as much hers as it his. And after seeing the motherly side of Indira I wonder how he could be so blind to her predicament? she herself had stopped Sunaina from abortion...

I think Rishi becoming assertive is good but being forceful and agressive will just turn him into another typical Indian husband. When you can't control you wife use force or best go and find solace in another woman...
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

so you support a man being physically and mentally abusive to his wife? just so he can assert himself? these are the same traits that were hated in Indira when she used to slap her family members...Like ishaan, mandira...

You don't treat your pregnant wife like that even she went for abortion. Ask her first, cause the child is as much hers as it his. And after seeing the motherly side of Indira I wonder how he could be so blind to her predicament? she herself had stopped Sunaina from abortion...

I think Rishi becoming assertive is good but being forceful and agressive will just turn him into another typical Indian husband. When you can't control you wife use force or best go and find solace in another woman...

well said rinky👏as a husband he has right to ask his wife, why she is doing like this?he know very well about her.
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, awesome acting by RK and HD rocks:)