Happy Birthday Monica Khanna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Looks like stream of Birthdays for Aasman Se Aage stars Smile

Today is Monica Khanna's birthday 7th August She played the role of Karishma...

Monica wish you many happy returns of the day !

Have a wonderful Birthday

Have a wonderful year ahead...Smile

Excerpt

Monica Khanna who was last seen in Aasman Se Aage., celebrates her birthday today (7August 2012)

Averred Monica, "Last night, I was with my friends and we formalised a cake-cutting ceremony. I am self pampering myself; in the sense that I have set a "happy birthday" tune as my ringtone. All my friends have put my pic as their DP (Display Picture) on their BBM. On the personal front, I am missing my parents a lot because they are in Delhi. I told my mother to prepare halwa as she makes it every year. I stared off the day by going to a temple in the morning."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monica loved your role as Karishma, You did complete justice, your interaction with all the other characters especially DC and my fav boy Angad Embarrassed was amazing ... Your Tiff with Meenakshi was growing stronger and then she was on par & finally the good girl in you came out well...Clap

The last episode was again nice to have seen u kept the good girl image intact & continued with that forever..

Miss the show & amazing characters well etched.. A show too short lived BTW my daughter loves to see & dance  ur Chamak Challo dance steps Smile

Good Luck for the year ahead Hug

Edited by shanti05 - 07 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorswethasyam08_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Monica Khanna" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Happy B'day Monica!!Party

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
happy birthday monica. many happy returns of the day

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.