Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 7th August 2012 (Page 8)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Too many detailed posts to respond to each so i will just post my own thoughts.  My view these days without benefit of dialog as i guess Bhalla not doing a WU now either.  Thx Shruti for the overview..without that i'd have to stop watching. LOL  But even without knowing any dialog i could (i think) follow the story pretty well anyhow.  

I am really appalled at the Deshmukh's ..more than ever.  The look that Manav gave Archana was ...Dead  Dead Dead   I agreed earlier that Manav needs to know the full story to help Ovi, but that has no bearing on how he treats Archana.  He knows full well how she feels, how much she loves Ovi.  He himself has blocked her every attempt to get close to her.   He stops her every time.  It is appalling. and for Savita...well the smirk and hatred was too much to watch..i had to ff it..  And Teju ! How shameful she has become.  There's not a one of them that deserves a beautiful heart like Archana. Seriously.  

Archana did the right thing yesterday in telling Ovi the truth.  She's not allowed to love or comfort Ovi . Her frustration at being stopped is shown very well, so there 's no reason anyone can ever say Archana does not want to get close to her children.  She always has wanted to.  Everyone of her children has been stolen from her. Kidnapped yes..  by Manav Savita.  It's more than appalling.   

I am beginning to think it 's jealousy.  Savita is obviously jealous. But i think Manav is jealous of Archana also.  He thinks (in fact he said) that if the girls respond to Archana he will lose them.  WTH... what kind of a father is that???????????//    

To be honest i have after yesterday and today...lost all my respect for Manav.  I was starting to get it back...i think he is a despicable husband.  And a terrible father...for the reason of not allowing the children to know their mother and blocking their mother's love.  For putting himself before the children. for listening to his mother's selfish jealous ways.  For treating the mother of his children like a dog...in front of them...for remaining silent when they are rude to her and treat her like a dog.. I think of all the negative characters in the show, Manav is the worst now, because he was supposed to be the best positive character. Really terrible.

The scene (again, not knowing the dialog) with Archana, Purvi and Arjun, was so emotional and lovely.  I cried buckets..just watching them.  Very very tender.  Very moving.

Such good acting...amazing. By almost everyone, but Archana was superb, and Arjun was really good too.

I will say it once again. I love Sulochana.  I think she's is a loving tender mama... She can be a fierce protective mama lioness...but sh'e's wonderful in my book.

ClapClapClapClapClap

Wonderful analysis Naava  .I agree with you completely .Even I have written a very strong post against Manav's behaviour today .It is  simply despicable as you have said ..

At one time I believed that he was  jealous of Archana ( when he got angry at Teju getting close to the mother ) but now I just don't know what it is that makes him behave this way ..

You know when he told Archu not to enter the room ...that was Ok, I understand that .He does not wish Ovi to get more hysterical ..but what the hell was that angry look all about ...
 And telling Archana in front of Ovi to keep out of Ovi's business ...

You know Naava , everytime I start to like him because of the good that he does to others  like what he did for Purvi ...then I start hoping for Archu to go back to him ...but the bottom line is that no matter how good he is to others , when it comes to Archana , he is simply despicable ...
He has ruined her life  , taken away everything from her even her basic rights to be respected and loved by her children ..What  kind of a love is this ???????

I am not going to care now ..I don't care how much good he does for others now ..He can be a wonderful person to the rest of the world and hope that he gets rewarded for his good deeds  but when it comes to Archana  he is simply pathetic and I don't want Archana  to go back to this man and his horrid mother .

But do feel bad for Ovi ...
That girl needs Archana .

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 August 2012 at 4:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76arjunaluisnaavaThaneesunflower52

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Pranti and saf2012 dears yup  Archu is in emotional mess...It seems to me Archu might race ahead from Ovi and reach the mental asylum faster @ the rate at which her stress levels are (Both are stressed out very badly,Archu is habituated to it but Ovi is new to it but Archu is also a human being and its only certain one can take).
She clearly wants Manav badly back and Manav also wants that but MU's are so much..Manav has actually controlled that fact but I think Archu as the divorce day is nearing is not able to do so..It was clear when she said to Sulo how much both Archu n Manav love each other.
If she does not get help ,I think Archu might very well go all nuts very very soon..She is on verge of explosion ...Its very very bad sign for Archu..Ouch..
The best Arvi can do is get Manav back to her side by telling the facts.Manav also needs to know it so that he can clear himself and get back to track on getting Ovi out of the mess..

Hai Jai...i totally agree with you...yap at the rate things are going i also feel that she will enter mental asylum first...my reasons are:-
(1) getting yelled at by the D clan everyday
(2) when she finds out that soham is her son...who kidnapped purvi
(3) varsha is back...
(4) if Arvi gets separted (accroding to the rumors)she can't watch purvi become like her

i mean how much can a woman take...seriously give her some peace...Honestly i think she is better off with the D clan in canada and she and purvi in india...ya she was unhappy but she wasn't crying everyday...

Edited by arjunaluis - 07 August 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012ThaneeJaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Too many detailed posts to respond to each so i will just post my own thoughts.  My view these days without benefit of dialog as i guess Bhalla not doing a WU now either.  Thx Shruti for the overview..without that i'd have to stop watching. LOL  But even without knowing any dialog i could (i think) follow the story pretty well anyhow.  

I am really appalled at the Deshmukh's ..more than ever.  The look that Manav gave Archana was ...Dead  Dead Dead   I agreed earlier that Manav needs to know the full story to help Ovi, but that has no bearing on how he treats Archana.  He knows full well how she feels, how much she loves Ovi.  He himself has blocked her every attempt to get close to her.   He stops her every time.  It is appalling. and for Savita...well the smirk and hatred was too much to watch..i had to ff it..  And Teju ! How shameful she has become.  There's not a one of them that deserves a beautiful heart like Archana. Seriously.  

Archana did the right thing yesterday in telling Ovi the truth.  She's not allowed to love or comfort Ovi . Her frustration at being stopped is shown very well, so there 's no reason anyone can ever say Archana does not want to get close to her children.  She always has wanted to.  Everyone of her children has been stolen from her. Kidnapped yes..  by Manav Savita.  It's more than appalling.   

I am beginning to think it 's jealousy.  Savita is obviously jealous. But i think Manav is jealous of Archana also.  He thinks (in fact he said) that if the girls respond to Archana he will lose them.  WTH... what kind of a father is that???????????//    

To be honest i have after yesterday and today...lost all my respect for Manav.  I was starting to get it back...i think he is a despicable husband.  And a terrible father...for the reason of not allowing the children to know their mother and blocking their mother's love.  For putting himself before the children. for listening to his mother's selfish jealous ways.  For treating the mother of his children like a dog...in front of them...for remaining silent when they are rude to her and treat her like a dog.. I think of all the negative characters in the show, Manav is the worst now, because he was supposed to be the best positive character. Really terrible.

The scene (again, not knowing the dialog) with Archana, Purvi and Arjun, was so emotional and lovely.  I cried buckets..just watching them.  Very very tender.  Very moving.

Such good acting...amazing. By almost everyone, but Archana was superb, and Arjun was really good too.

I will say it once again. I love Sulochana.  I think she's is a loving tender mama... She can be a fierce protective mama lioness...but sh'e's wonderful in my book.

Clap

Wonderful analysis Naava  .I agree with you completely .Even I have written a very strong post against Manav's behaviour today .It is  simply despicable as you have said ..

At one time I believed that he was  jealous of Archana ( when he got angry at Teju getting close to the mother ) but now I just don't know what it is that makes him behave this way ..

You know when he told Archu not to enter the room ...that was Ok, I understand that .He does not wish Ovi to get more hysterical ..but what the hell was that angry look all about ...

You know Naava , everytime I start to like him because of the good tha the does to others  like what he did for Purvi ...then I start hoping for Archu to go back to him ...but the bottom line is that no matter how good he is to others , when it comes to Archana , he is simply despicable ...
He has ruined her life  , taken away everything from her even her basic rights to be respected and loved by her children ..What  kind of a love is this ???????

I am not going to care now ..I don't care how much good he does for others now ..He can be a wonderful person to the rest of the world and hope that he gets rewarded for his good deeds  but when it comes to Archana  he is simply pathetic and I don't want Archana  to go back to this man and his horrid mother .

Yes, i too Tanya , was ok with Manav telling her not to enter the room just then.  But that look...was really really awful.  That tells me he was not doing it to look good in front of the D's but that he really feels that way.  

What kind of love is that is the right question.  The answer i guess is that i'ts not love at all.  I think what's hardest for me watching this (BTW Bhalla is back Partyso i got some dialog !! LOL
..what's hardest for me watching this is Manav's total schizophrenic behavior...one day so loving and tender, sitting with Archana all night saying he can't bear to see her in this state, and then the next day doing what he did today... This has been going on almost always...Archana, from one day to the next, never knows who Manav will be. Which guy will he be today?  Tender and Loving? or the Hateful and Arrogant one.  

You can't live like that...it's impossible.  For the first time i don't want them to get together. either..because i don't think they are going to redeem his character.  I wonder if Archana's words were foreshadowing.  "just because love didn't  work out doesn't mean i can't be happy in /with my life." 

Ovi needs her mother...so does each one of the kids... will they ever get the chance?.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Thanee

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClap

You know Naava , everytime I start to like him because of the good that he does to others  like what he did for Purvi ...then I start hoping for Archu to go back to him ...but the bottom line is that no matter how good he is to others , when it comes to Archana , he is simply despicable ...

Great Post Tanya and Naava!

Manav has indeed failed in his duty towards Archana. And he is not thinking at all when it comes to Ovi. I thought Ovi was on the path of recovery after joining office, but it seems like she is not quite done with it. She has not at all learnt to move on. She is mentally unstable and the poor child is not being helped in the right way by her family.

She needs counseling by either a professional, as I do nto see that Archu who can really help her out of this can come close to her by any means.

I totally was for Archana spitting out the truth and her decision at that time. What "sahi waqt" should Archu look for in that house where she is treated worse than a pet dog...

The only way to treat Ovi is for her is to get her professional help...

Arjun never loved her, she knows that...he was her best friend...even in some wild dream, he marries her, it will be a trapped situation for both of them...

ThaneeTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

It is a request to the CVS to make DK expose the Engagement Day facts to Archana and Manav. And how DK just made it all worse by asking Arjun to stay shut and wait for him to come back from Australia...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneeAshlaikaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Clap

You know Naava , everytime I start to like him because of the good tha the does to others  like what he did for Purvi ...then I start hoping for Archu to go back to him ...but the bottom line is that no matter how good he is to others , when it comes to Archana , he is simply despicable ...

Yes, i too Tanya , was ok with Manav telling her not to enter the room just then.  But that look...was really really awful.  That tells me he was not doing it to look good in front of the D's but that he really feels that way.  

What kind of love is that is the right question.  The answer i guess is that i'ts not love at all.  I think what's hardest for me watching this (BTW Bhalla is back Partyso i got some dialog !! LOL
..what's hardest for me watching this is Manav's total schizophrenic behavior...one day so loving and tender, sitting with Archana all night saying he can't bear to see her in this state, and then the next day doing what he did today... This has been going on almost always...Archana, from one day to the next, never knows who Manav will be. Which guy will he be today?  Tender and Loving? or the Hateful and Arrogant one.  

You can't live like that...it's impossible.  For the first time i don't want them to get together. either..because i don't think they are going to redeem his character.  I wonder if Archana's words were foreshadowing.  "just because love didn't  work out doesn't mean i can't be happy in /with my life." 

Ovi needs her mother...so does each one of the kids... will they ever get the chance?.  

Naava a small correction there ,Archu said "Me and Manav still love each other but cant get together and hence I was strict and lost faith in love" and then later again Archu said " Arvi relationship has told me that just coz my life did not work out why should Arvi not be happy."

This means Naava Archu loves Manav and whatever it is now Manav has and will always love Archu..No matter whatever issue between them,the moment Archu gets into trouble he will be the first person to come and support her and thats him and I relate to that old Manav's trait.He will come for her when she is in trouble..When tomorrow something happens to her/Purvi/Sulo ,he will be there for her. There are various shades of love and certain love are such that they cannot be expressed nor mentioned and it makes one wonder what kind of love is this..But thats human emotions and it differs from person to person.I agree Manav is making things worse here but I can never agree that he does not love Archu.18 years has changed him for sure. Just as it made Archu loose faith in love to be strict with Arvi ,Manav has changed too but somewhere down there is that one instinct that makes him forget everything and rush to Archu when she in trouble.You cannot define that instinct or feeling to a specify name as I feel their souls are united as one and no matter how much they decide to part away or destiny separates them but fate keeps bringing them back together through their soul connection and I believe in that connection.
I want to believe in that Naava.I want to believe in that for the 3 years of my time I have given to this show.I want to believe that no matter what eventually love does win and I dont have go away believing that no matter what love does not have the power to win the impossible..I want the impossible turning possible for Arman for being their fan for 3 long years and been with them in their ups and downs.Its a test of my faith over Manav and I want to believe in my faith.
You might think about me as a emotional idiot but I for one would like to be that if in the end I get to see a victory of impossible over impossible..Wink

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 August 2012 at 5:29pm

ThapeloTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Naava a small correction there ,Archu said "Me and Manav still love each other but cant get together and hence I was strict and lost faith in love" and then later again Archu said " Arvi relationship has told me that just coz my life did not work out why should Arvi not be happy."

This means Naava Archu loves Manav and whatever it is now Manav has and will always love Archu..No matter whatever issue between them,the moment Archu gets into trouble he will be the first person to come and support her and thats him and I relate to that old Manav's trait.He will come for her when she is in trouble..When tomorrow something happens to her/Purvi/Sulo ,he will be there for her. There are various shades of love and certain love are such that they cannot be expressed nor mentioned and it makes one wonder what kind of love is this..But thats human emotions and it differs from person to person.I agree Manav is making things worse here but I can never agree that he does not love Archu.18 years has changed him for sure. Just as it made Archu loose faith in love to be strict with Arvi ,Manav has changed too but somewhere down there is that one instinct that makes him forget everything and rush to Archu when she in trouble.You cannot define that instinct or feeling to a specify name as I feel their souls are united as one and no matter how much they decide to part away or destiny separates them but fate keeps bringing them back together through their soul connection and I believe in that connection.
I want to believe in that Naava.I want to believe in that for the 3 years of my time I have given to this show.I want to believe that no matter what eventually love does win and I dont have go away believing that no matter what love does not have the power to win the impossible..I want the impossible turning possible for Arman for being their fan for 3 long years and been with them in their ups and downs.Its a test of my faith over Manav and I want to believe in my faith.
You might think about me as a emotional idiot but I for one would like to be that if in the end I get to see a victory of impossible over impossible..Wink

I understand what you are saying Jai...I do believe in soul connections and always felt Archana and Manav were soul lovers.  Which means destiny will always return them to each other. 

But what i am trying to say also is that in the reality of life, how can you trust someone who treats you lovingly one day and hatefully the next?  You never know who they will be.  

I always believed too that in the end that their love would win out...but it sure isn't looking good. I'm not sure anymore Jai who Manav is.  Archana hasn't really changed in all these years, but Manav...has he changed or was he always self centered.  What is driving him? I just don't know anymore.  

I'm sorry for the loss of 3 years to you if the cv's trash the story. in the end..  I hope for your sake that the impossible will win over the impossible.  But i'm not holding my breath.  

JaishankarTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I understand what you are saying Jai...I do believe in soul connections and always felt Archana and Manav were soul lovers.  Which means destiny will always return them to each other. 

But what i am trying to say also is that in the reality of life, how can you trust someone who treats you lovingly one day and hatefully the next?  You never know who they will be.  

I always believed too that in the end that their love would win out...but it sure isn't looking good. I'm not sure anymore Jai who Manav is.  Archana hasn't really changed in all these years, but Manav...has he changed or was he always self centered.  What is driving him? I just don't know anymore.  

I'm sorry for the loss of 3 years to you if the cv's trash the story. in the end..  I hope for your sake that the impossible will win over the impossible.  But i'm not holding my breath.  

Naava in reality people like Manav n Archu are non-existent who would sacrifice their relationship and everything for even to those who do harm to them,who tend to smile and forgive over the evilness by others to them,who are willing to go to any level to make others happy even sacrificing their life,kids,love relationship etc..These kind of people dont exit and PR is a land far away from reality.
So in such a land to relate to reality is like relating impossibility.Hence as a fan of a fiction show ,I want to have a fiction ending as it needs instead of seeing the logic behind a show which has no logic.
Hence I would like to just see the positive side of it and take positives out of the crap ditched by the CV's and as positive I would want Arman to be united and be united with their kids and Arvi united.Wink.Fiction life we can hope to see impossible to possible which is what I want to see and take a positive note from the show which is devoid of positivity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012naavaTanyaz

Go to top