Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 7th August 2012 (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

That whole Savita's speech was just yuck! ... what advantage Savita has taken for the goodness of Archana.. pathetic... and all for the sake of money .. yuck! Savita never understood what a jewel she had traded for that money mindedness she had. And she ended making her grandkids pyschotic...

If this was all real life and not fiction then I would have been praying real hard that this divorce happens and Archana never ever has to ever see this woman again ...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76naavaThaneesunflower52

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was the most beautiful one with a beautiful mom and daughter relationship! Loved loved it today...mom Archu was the best! The most beautiful give away Scene I have ever seen in on TV, so emotional so full of love I can go on n on ...

Edited by smilegirl - 07 August 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76saf2012naavaThaneeAshlaikaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
 Too many detailed posts to respond to each so i will just post my own thoughts.  My view these days without benefit of dialog as i guess Bhalla not doing a WU now either.  Thx Shruti for the overview..without that i'd have to stop watching. LOL  But even without knowing any dialog i could (i think) follow the story pretty well anyhow.  

I am really appalled at the Deshmukh's ..more than ever.  The look that Manav gave Archana was ...Dead  Dead Dead   I agreed earlier that Manav needs to know the full story to help Ovi, but that has no bearing on how he treats Archana.  He knows full well how she feels, how much she loves Ovi.  He himself has blocked her every attempt to get close to her.   He stops her every time.  It is appalling. and for Savita...well the smirk and hatred was too much to watch..i had to ff it..  And Teju ! How shameful she has become.  There's not a one of them that deserves a beautiful heart like Archana. Seriously.  

Archana did the right thing yesterday in telling Ovi the truth.  She's not allowed to love or comfort Ovi . Her frustration at being stopped is shown very well, so there 's no reason anyone can ever say Archana does not want to get close to her children.  She always has wanted to.  Everyone of her children has been stolen from her. Kidnapped yes..  by Manav Savita.  It's more than appalling.   

I am beginning to think it 's jealousy.  Savita is obviously jealous. But i think Manav is jealous of Archana also.  He thinks (in fact he said) that if the girls respond to Archana he will lose them.  WTH... what kind of a father is that???????????//    

To be honest i have after yesterday and today...lost all my respect for Manav.  I was starting to get it back...i think he is a despicable husband.  And a terrible father...for the reason of not allowing the children to know their mother and blocking their mother's love.  For putting himself before the children. for listening to his mother's selfish jealous ways.  For treating the mother of his children like a dog...in front of them...for remaining silent when they are rude to her and treat her like a dog.. I think of all the negative characters in the show, Manav is the worst now, because he was supposed to be the best positive character. Really terrible.

The scene (again, not knowing the dialog) with Archana, Purvi and Arjun, was so emotional and lovely.  I cried buckets..just watching them.  Very very tender.  Very moving.

Such good acting...amazing. By almost everyone, but Archana was superb, and Arjun was really good too.

I will say it once again. I love Sulochana.  I think she's is a loving tender mama... She can be a fierce protective mama lioness...but sh'e's wonderful in my book.

Edited by naava - 07 August 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76Thaneesunflower52AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

.i tink ovi needsum1 lik shrvani who explains her y she backout wen she was to marry manav.archu is nt d rite person,.

That's not a bad idea .Both Ovi and Teju are close to Shravani ( what we have been told and they trust her ) Manav should call Shravani and tell her to come to India to take care of Ovi  or maybe Sachin should do that .he is so worried about Ovi ..

Someone should definitely help Ovi ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 August 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Ashlaika

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hi dears..thanks Tanyji/ Shruti for the highlights..

I was out for "The amazing Spider-man""which was great..I really enjoy it..with my ladla son he was so excited that he made me be excited too LOL sorry off topicWinkwhen i was back home ..i read quickly BF..dinner for everybody..watch PR On TV...then online..Thumbs UpLOL

Really I was eager to see PR today..till I saw that bluddy article..which has stopped me on my way..Ouch

I will not talk on Desmuck familly..Angrycause same thing today..Nothing change..Ovi crazy to the square..and nobody stopped her..Manv was listenning to her ..as if he said continue my girl...how he could hear all these bakwaas..she said she did force him but who trapped him...cause Arjun first had already said he didn't love Ovi..what happen next..she and Savita manage to trap him..SO Don't tell me here..she didn't make him..accept  her...

Savita warned Archu 15 days left...she told her she is foolishLOL.This make me laugh...
Archu cried but she knows she is not wrong and that is very good..she will not feel guilty..Clap But how Tej close that door on her face..Shocked ..Manv is not caring for Ovi..He really must talk to her..Make her face that situation..This situation make Manv been blind..They all accused Archu ..but not caring for Ovi..Angry 

Archu/Arvi scene was touching even I would be more happy without that article before...cv's spoil my happyness..Angrybut Phir bhi..I like that fabulous scene which everyone have been waiting till long..After so much struggle...ARchu accept Arjun..Clap ..Sulo happy for her Poti..Smile

Varsha in mumbai..Angry..no comment on her..you know my feelings...but precap she come in Prison to see soham  and Saw Manv..ShockedD'ohThink..she will hide..its varsha..so she will hide that all..

dears fifteen days left..and Archu has so much to do...Think Archu will fix engagement .before the Divorce..she will think even all prob happen..Manv will come..a big big drama is prepared...and I feel worst will arrive..perhaps on the engagement day..Stern Smile Savita and Ovi will do something .Ovi will not let it be..she is crazy..she can do horrible things..

Archu is in a great mess...she is the only one who knows..how much she is suffering..Today she crack with Sulo..but I would like if Arvi could hear that..they must know what is happening in desmuck family..Purvi think Manv baba is caring for her Mother..Thumbs Down..She is treated like dog..thats allAngry

bye everyone..let see

Edited by Thanee - 07 August 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Ashlaikasunflower52Tanyaz

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I have disliked the character of Savita from the beginning. All the miseries in their lives are because of this selfish, spiteful, money minded and jealous woman.

Also the contribution from Archana and Manav. Archana for being to good and Manav for listening to his mother.

I just skipped the beginning of the episode could not take the Deshmukh's attitude towards Archana and also Ovi's rant.

I just loved the scenes between Archana, Purvi and Arjun. Then Archana with her mom. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012naavaThaneeAshlaikaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Too many detailed posts to respond to each so i will just post my own thoughts.  My view these days without benefit of dialog as i guess Bhalla not doing a WU now either.  Thx Shruti for the overview..without that i'd have to stop watching. LOL  But even without knowing any dialog i could (i think) follow the story pretty well anyhow.  

I am really appalled at the Deshmukh's ..more than ever.  The look that Manav gave Archana was ...Dead  Dead Dead   I agreed earlier that Manav needs to know the full story to help Ovi, but that has no bearing on how he treats Archana.  He knows full well how she feels, how much she loves Ovi.  He himself has blocked her every attempt to get close to her.   He stops her every time.  It is appalling. and for Savita...well the smirk and hatred was too much to watch..i had to ff it..  And Teju ! How shameful she has become.  There's not a one of them that deserves a beautiful heart like Archana. Seriously.  

Archana did the right thing yesterday in telling Ovi the truth.  She's not allowed to love or comfort Ovi . Her frustration at being stopped is shown very well, so there 's no reason anyone can ever say Archana does not want to get close to her children.  She always has wanted to.  Everyone of her children has been stolen from her. Kidnapped yes..  by Manav Savita.  It's more than appalling.   

I am beginning to think it 's jealousy.  Savita is obviously jealous. But i think Manav is jealous of Archana also.  He thinks (in fact he said) that if the girls respond to Archana he will lose them.  WTH... what kind of a father is that???????????//    

To be honest i have after yesterday and today...lost all my respect for Manav.  I was starting to get it back...i think he is a despicable husband.  And a terrible father...for the reason of not allowing the children to know their mother and blocking their mother's love.  For putting himself before the children. for listening to his mother's selfish jealous ways.  For treating the mother of his children like a dog...in front of them...for remaining silent when they are rude to her and treat her like a dog.. I think of all the negative characters in the show, Manav is the worst now, because he was supposed to be the best positive character. Really terrible.

The scene (again, not knowing the dialog) with Archana, Purvi and Arjun, was so emotional and lovely.  I cried buckets..just watching them.  Very very tender.  Very moving.

Such good acting...amazing. By almost everyone, but Archana was superb, and Arjun was really good too.

I will say it once again. I love Sulochana.  I think she's is a loving tender mama... She can be a fierce protective mama lioness...but sh'e's wonderful in my book.

Naava I still have faith in Manav that he will turn around once DK n Arvi talk to him coz I want Manav to be there for Archu and vice-versa coz the approaching storm of Vishnu/Soham is going to be so fierce with the addendum of Ovi's state that unless these 2 unite for the sake of their children,I am afraid it might be too late for them and they might loose both Ovi and Soham forever.The devastation might be too much to bear for these two to withstand it alone. For their children sake I want them united.I dont want them to loose their children once again. I know for this to happen Manav has to turn around and I am keeping my faith on him that he will turn around after all its Manav..IF ever Ekta and CV's want to show any traits of Manav before the leap,based on that I am sure Manav will turn around.Enough of having to loose things for the sake of others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76ThaneeTanyaz

Rose_7 Senior Member
Rose_7
Rose_7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
thx for the BU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top