Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 7th August 2012 (Page 3)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

I fail to understand these Deshmukhs every time Confused

Is Manav blind or something ??? Didn't he see that Arjun truly loves Purvi and even if he marries Ovi for goodness sake, Ovi will never be happy with Arjun, coz the love she's expecting she will NEVER get from Arjun!!!! Angry Angry Angry
Which father wants that for his daughter ??? To get his daughter married to someone who he knows doesn't love her at all cost ???
What kind of father is Manav actually ??? Now I understand where Ovi is coming from ???
Manav & Savita together...total mess !!!

Today I will say one thing : Manav is a total failure as a husband & father !!!!

At least Archana now realises that Arjun truly loves Purvi and he will keep her happy.

The Deshmukhs should learn that no one can force love upon someone else !!!!! period !!!!

Maybe it's abt time for this Archana-Manav divorce to happen. Now I want Archana to really move on with her life.

Manav does not want Ovi to marry Arjun that is what he was telling yesterday too.That was out of his mind the day Arjun told he loved Purvi and now in the kidnap track he himself has seen Arjun- Purvi love each other..He tried explaining that to Ovi yesterday too...He does not yet know that its not Purvi's mistake in it as no one has bothered to tell him...So its unfair to point fingers on Manav on this part..
Manav is angry for Archu announcing the decision at a volatile time but that does not mean he wants Arjun-Ovi married..He himself is frustrated over Ovi and is thinking over how to get her out of this Arjun's jap...

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 August 2012 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76TulseyAshlaika

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Deshmuck people r not using common sense
crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
very emotional episode

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up - Archana..Savita was right..Archana is a fool..emotional fool..she always thinks about others happiness w/o being selfish..she is very simple innocent..so every time she is being misunderstood..this is the rule of this society..Cry
Cry
she was awesome as usualClap

AnijoyceJaishankarAshlaika

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Sorry but i dont enjoy today arvi moment because i now its not for long arjun will marry ovi,i feel very said,no arvi wedding iam waiting so long for that,iam done with pr,today was my last pr epi, the cv dont care about the fans and their feelings,but arvi i will always love you,hope t see rithvik and asha soon in a new show together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Tulsey

shiv0624 Senior Member
shiv0624
shiv0624

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update.  When are they going to bring out the truth about why Archu let her girls go to Canada, when are they going to bring out the truth about Sachin and Savita...it's annoying how Archu's kids hate her and doesn't know the truth...like when Tej was telling her she's so selfish and how they cried for her in the past 18 yrs...that's annoying.  Plus Damo knows the truth and not saying it...I really don't get it...they showing is just dragging on that subject...they need to move on with the show...

Sorry but it's just been too long about the truth with Savita and sachin...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76abhimgJaishankarTulsey

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti for your update.

Either Varsha will tell who Lalla is or the birth mark on Soham's neck will give way.

Varsha's appearance into Manav's life has come too quick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

After such a stress filled morning, we deserve a lenghthhhy...ARVIliscious scene tomorrow... right, guys??? what say?
AMEN JYOTHI!  better be a damn good one too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Well well Savita was so right today when she said what Archu is "An emotional fool" for coming and telling everyone about Arvi at not the perfect time in the world..Guess Archu's timing aspect has never been on the mark so cant expect that..Her intentions where right but it ended up making matters as usual worse for her.
"Aa bhel mujhe kaa" was too good...Usha ji always portrays the humor in her own style...
But Savita was so bang on ,damn Archu is such a emotional fool...
Manav nodding head was not in Ovi's approval..Its mere reaction of any father when he is stunned and clueless on how to rectify his daughter who is on stage of going mad very soon..He was trying to pacify her..In short he is totally clueless on what to be done about Ovi..He does not approve Ovi's wish of Arjun as he knows Arjun-Purvi love each other but at the same is not able to approve Arvi thanks to the MU.
So totally stuck..DK n Arvi talk with Manav is high priority now. I think without them talking ,Manav is not going to able to come to any conclusion and is going to be stuck..Once he gets his mind clear on this side,he will be clear on what to do for sure with Ovi..Manav needs to know the truth..Someone has to open it to Manav...
Arjun - Archu convo was very good n emotional and Archu - purvi hug was very emotional and good.Archu cleared the facts with Arjun on why she kept the challenge..
I felt really bad for Archu when she pleaded to Arjun that "main waise nahin hoon"..Its a resign to a fate that no one trusts her and likes her and a plead to Arjun to trust her at least..Really sad sad days for Archu ,the way she poured out to Sulo...Well feel so so bad for Archu..

Damn I so fed up with this non-sense Archu is going through...I just want the divorce track coming up now..No matter there is only and only person in the world who can bring back Archu's happiness and that one person is Manav. I just want Archu to see her smile again..Damn Arman have lost everything and nothing to smile in spite of having everything .
I so want now Arman get together for Ovi's sake.
Ovi needs her Aai and its a fact..Somehow if Archu gets to be with her ,without any disturbance things will turn around..Damn this divorce track is going to be hard to watch for sure..Feel really so bad for Arman here...Hope this divorce track plays good for them..

PS : I also want Arvi to see the pain of Archu and her support now..She is going through a lot now and the best they can do is talk with Manav and let me know the facts..

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 August 2012 at 11:52am

pch76saf2012Tulsey

Go to top