Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 7th August 2012 (Page 10)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

i just want to know why CV degrading manav and his biological kids' character in such a way.manav archana gave birth 3kids and all three r most terrible negative characterDeadwe archana manav fan r so mentally attatch with soham but now he turn a kidnapper and ovi-teju turning two pathetic negative characterOuchCV want they can show 1of them negative but all kids r negative i cant digest it.may b CV want to highlight others degrading these 3kids negative,morally very horrible person.why these have no trait of their parents.old manav who was world's most polite sweet person and archana remain very modest and always think good of others even now she prefer her adopted kids' happiness more than own biological kids.she gave manav her 1year twin daughters now after 18years she divorcing manav for making happy sachu even 18years before archu manav gave preference sachu over soham and they told it sulachana.why CV doing this terrible job i dont get any reason.ovi-teju knowing archana last 6months archana saw savita instigating them and she supposed to talk to manav about it but CV forget it.there is no improvement relation between archana and teju-ovi,its only degradingConfused

Poppy i know it looks like a biological vs adoptive issue but i dont' think it is at all.  Archana is so close and attached to Purvi because 
1) she is the only child not taken from her. 
2) She was a saviour to Archana on the day Manav left her and left her alone taking all her children..believing  Manav had sent divorce papers and a request to relinquish forever her rights to them. 
3) She is the only child Archu has been allowed to nurture and bond with.

For the same reasons she is attached to Sachin because the other time Manav left her was when the baby miscarried.  Manav disappeared and left Archana feeling like the miscarriage was her fault.  In one fell swoop she lost both her baby and her adored husband. She was like a zombie remember.  It was only Sachin's cry that pulled her back to life again

Sachin was the thread to life when Manav abandoned her the first time.
Purvi was the thread to life when Manav abandoned her the 2nd time.

It shouldn't be hard to understand why she is protective of these two.  It just happens they are the adopted ones. but it could have been a birth one as well.  

She has longed and wanted to mother all her children.  But..blocked.  

Hope that helps.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsaf2012SudhaSangeetsunflower52

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Jai you  are such a sweet and sensitive boy . Whenever I write something against Manav , I always feel bad because at the back of my mind I know that you would read it ...

Today I read this article that maybe Ekta Kapoor is writing a script about Arjun and Purvi getting involved with others and breaking up ...I really hope this does not  happen ..I think after what has happened between Manav and Archana , Ekta should  show that even if one relationship went horribly wrong , another worked out ..

I am sorry but I don't think Manav deserves Archana ..She should be free of him and his mother .Yes , he is the father of her children and because of that Archana can never be disconnected with him , even if they divorce . For their children's sake they should work together to bring some sanilty in Ovi's life and also there is going to be Soham coming ..

But I do hope that Ekta Kapoor will not break up Arjun and Purvi .They should be spared .  Manav should lose Archana and then only , after seeing Arjun ( a boy he hates and mistrusts ) he should feel ashamed of himself and this young man should teach a thing or  two to Manav Uncle how to treat  your love ...
tanya u saying manav should learn from arjun but manav at young age also like arjun[struggle more than arjun], manav archana[sushita]also had very sweet relation and bond.i think manav can go back to his young age and think how he was and how he react when anybody insult archu.i dont think manav should learn from arjun.arman love/relation was so pure that is why massive number of ppl fell in love with them and PR became so popular and got so large number of TRP.arvi romance yet to touch so many ppl heart like arman love.
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Poppy i know it looks like a biological vs adoptive issue but i dont' think it is at all.  Archana is so close and attached to Purvi because 
2) She was a saviour to Archana on the day Manav left her and left her alone taking all her children..believing  Manav had sent divorce papers and a request to relinquish forever her rights to them. 

For the same reasons she is attached to Sachin because the other time Manav left her was when the baby miscarried.  Manav disappeared and left Archana feeling like the miscarriage was her fault.  In one fell swoop she lost both her baby and her adored husband. She was like a zombie remember.  It was only Sachin's cry that pulled her back to life again

It shouldn't be hard to understand why she is protective of these two.  It just happens they are the adopted ones. but it could have been a birth one as well.  

Hope that helps.  
i dont want to bring this fight for adopted/biological kids, i just want to say why CV dont show archana also has bond with atleast 1 of her biological kid, CV making the situation which bound us to think it.i think CV want to show give birth a baby isnt big deal for a mom but whom she brought up its a matter.but i think its natural bond whom we give birth.but CV busy showing archana is hated/abused by all her biological kids,its really annoying.u know for that many ppl stop watching PR.

Edited by poas - 08 August 2012 at 12:24am
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by naava

Hope that helps.  
i dont want to bring this fight for adopted/biological kids, i just want to say why CV dont show archana also has bond with atleast 1 of her biological kid, CV making the situation which bound us to think it.i think CV want to show give birth a baby isnt big deal for a mom but whom she brought up its a matter.but i think its natural bond whom we give birth.but CV busy showing archana is hated/abused by all her biological kids,its really annoying.u know for that many ppl stop watching PR.

CV showing archana is hated / abused by everyone  on the show except for Purvi Arjun and her mother.  For that many ppl leave the show...and i'm next i think...poppy...it's just kind of one big freak show now. don't you think? only trauma abuse hatred ...no happiness...only pain.. They've destroyed every character and every relationship...for this i spend my time?  You are right, why the CV's did all this...is beyond me...but why do we watch? or even read the updates?  Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

Go to top