Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

[

Tanya you are back at tearing Manav again ๐Ÿ˜†..You need give him some time dear...

You know how much I praise him when he is good ...
But the way he  was today ...  uff, no words ...๐Ÿ˜ก .
The man has gone blind , that's all I can say ...

You need to give him time till he gets to know the actual facts from Arvi n DK .He deserves that one chance ๐Ÿ˜‰

He saw Arjun take two bullets ..He was there yaar ..What is needed to be  said anymore ...
This family is crazy ..they are totally ignoring the fact that Arjun is in the hospital because of saving  Purvi ...that Arjun loves Purvi because he loves him ...not because Archana is greedy , Archana is selfish, Archana is foolish etc etc etc ...

Of all the people , Manav is now so blind that he cannot see the love in  Arjun's eyes for Purvi ...You know whyJai...because Manav himself has forgotten how to love ...

That is why he cannot respect Arjun and Purvi's love because Manav's own definition of love is so sickening and all twisted ..
It's simple Jai , Manav  cannot recognise Arjun and Purvi's love because he himself has forgotten in the last 18 years how to love ...unless of course it is loving his mother and his daughters ... and most of all himself .

Tanya the fact also remains that Manav was trying to do what any father will do .

A good father would never ever do what Manav was doing today ..A good father would have let Archana sort out Ovi the way she was ...A good father would have stood besides the mother and tackled this situation ...this hatred tha the has put n his girls's heart for their mother ...it is because of this that Ovi is suffering so much now ..It is all his fault .
He should have given a very very strict warning to Ovi or perhaps one hard slap or even better , take her to a doctor ...show his displeasure  to her ...The worst thing  to do today was to show her mother hatred and anger and that is what he did today

He is pissed off with Archu for opening about Arvi at not so great time.His anger is more Archu for talking about Arvi when Manav was trying to calm the situation down and asked her to calm down.

I would have to disagree with yo uhere .I am glad that Archana spoke when she did ..Only a mother would have done what Archana did that day ...As a mother , I was relieved when I saw Archaan give Ovi a reality check ...because that was needed ...wish Archana had done this long ago .Archu 's biggest mistake , leave her girls with Manav who betrayed her trust ...

When no one bothered to explain him then for him Arvi are wrong,Archu is wrong.When they state the facts it will clear up on him and he will understand what to do with Ovi..He is totally lost seeing Ovi's condition..Any father will get mad when you see her daguther blabbering about a guy who in short ditched her (MU has not yet cleared to Manav)..As Purvi is for Archu,Ovi is for Manav and they both are standing for them in their own way which is understandable..

The way Arjun took bullets for Purvi , there should be no misunderstanding left no more now ...The Deshmukh family is not seeign this because they find it easier to get angry with Archana  then to accept the bitter truth that their precious Ovi is totally wrong and  being nasty .

Even today Archu ,the way she told Sulo that Arman love each other is a clear indication how much she is in love with Manav...Manav has controlled it but I think Archu is on a verge of breaking point and she so needs Manav...This divorce will only destroy her more..She can never live in peace after divorce and its a fact as she can never stop loving Manav...

No no Jai , I know you love Archana but you have no idea how strong she is ..She will do just fine without Manav ...She is standing by the truth and supporting  the truth ..She will sleep peaceful at night .I can't wait to see her back in her peaceful little home where she lives a life of dignity .

Arvi need to see the pain behind Archu's approval now and go to Manav along with DK and tell the facts whether he likes or not..Let me know it..
If Manav ever be fair like in kidnap case ,he would understand it.But now its high time he has been told some hard true facts..

Definitely Manav is a good human being to others ...but he has been a terrible husband to Archana ...
Also now as a dad , he is doing a lousy job with Ovi .

And if anyone can actually bring Ovi out of this mess is Archu and Archu alone and yes for that she needs to be allowed to be with Ovi for which Manav has to be told the facts..So its a chain reaction..Manav knowing the actual facts will lead to him understanding the situation and probably might pay way for some how Archu getting close to Ovi to get Ovi out of this mess..
Ovi needs Archu more than a doctor...Best thing get them locked together in a room..Let them go all nuts ๐Ÿ˜†

This I agree , Ovi needs Archana  more than anyone else ...and it wil l take a long  long time to teach Ovi some humanity , to be humble and stop thinking that this world revolves around her only .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tanya dear no matter what I want these to get together for Ovi and Soham's sake..I had enough of this non-sense of both carrying responsibilities and always putting others over themselves...You are so right that Manav has lost loving coz his love is lost in Archu..Archu had lost faith in love as she stated to Sulo today coz her love of MAnav is lost in him..Its simple fact that these 2 need each other..
Now for once I want to see CV's giving them chance to balance things out for their children..Ovi and Soham can be tackled only if these 2 function together. United by wish or not ,they need to support each other and be there for the big big storm coming their way..Its going to wreck their life so hard and if they stand apart they will get destroyed..They have stay together and face it together ,no other go now..If not now then they will loose both Soham and Ovi not as just parents may be even loose them for good which can be horrific ...
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

I feel so sorry for Archana๐Ÿ˜’...in yesterday's episode,she was told off by everyone and they were all very mean and rude to her.Only Damodar took her side.It was really sad seeing her cry that way because no one understands her plight.That decision of Arvi's marrige was difficult to take.But I'm happy that they are going to be married soon ๐Ÿ˜ŠReally liked how Archana gave Purvi's hand to Arjun๐Ÿ˜ณAnd she apologised to him

I want Manav to see Varsha!!!
I really can't wait till Vishnu realises who he truly is and Manav is his father and Varsha was a selfish old woman ๐Ÿ˜ก
Thanks for the update...,
Archana have such a huge heart..,Everyone insulted yet she is still with them...๐Ÿ˜•...,

So 15 days remaining for the divorce...,hope in that 15 days Manav &Archana sees Varsha and realise Soham is alive and he is Vishnu... 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Soapgirl thumbnail
Today's episode was the most beautiful one with a beautiful mom and daughter relationship! Loved loved it today...mom Archu was the best! The most beautiful give away Scene I have ever seen in on TV, so emotional so full of love I can go on n on ...Edited by smilegirl - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Too many detailed posts to respond to each so i will just post my own thoughts.  My view these days without benefit of dialog as i guess Bhalla not doing a WU now either.  Thx Shruti for the overview..without that i'd have to stop watching. ๐Ÿ˜†  But even without knowing any dialog i could (i think) follow the story pretty well anyhow.  

I am really appalled at the Deshmukh's ..more than ever.  The look that Manav gave Archana was ...๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข   I agreed earlier that Manav needs to know the full story to help Ovi, but that has no bearing on how he treats Archana.  He knows full well how she feels, how much she loves Ovi.  He himself has blocked her every attempt to get close to her.   He stops her every time.  It is appalling. and for Savita...well the smirk and hatred was too much to watch..i had to ff it..  And Teju ! How shameful she has become.  There's not a one of them that deserves a beautiful heart like Archana. Seriously.  

Archana did the right thing yesterday in telling Ovi the truth.  She's not allowed to love or comfort Ovi . Her frustration at being stopped is shown very well, so there 's no reason anyone can ever say Archana does not want to get close to her children.  She always has wanted to.  Everyone of her children has been stolen from her. Kidnapped yes..  by Manav Savita.  It's more than appalling.   

I am beginning to think it 's jealousy.  Savita is obviously jealous. But i think Manav is jealous of Archana also.  He thinks (in fact he said) that if the girls respond to Archana he will lose them.  WTH... what kind of a father is that???????????//    

To be honest i have after yesterday and today...lost all my respect for Manav.  I was starting to get it back...i think he is a despicable husband.  And a terrible father...for the reason of not allowing the children to know their mother and blocking their mother's love.  For putting himself before the children. for listening to his mother's selfish jealous ways.  For treating the mother of his children like a dog...in front of them...for remaining silent when they are rude to her and treat her like a dog.. I think of all the negative characters in the show, Manav is the worst now, because he was supposed to be the best positive character. Really terrible.

The scene (again, not knowing the dialog) with Archana, Purvi and Arjun, was so emotional and lovely.  I cried buckets..just watching them.  Very very tender.  Very moving.

Such good acting...amazing. By almost everyone, but Archana was superb, and Arjun was really good too.

I will say it once again. I love Sulochana.  I think she's is a loving tender mama... She can be a fierce protective mama lioness...but sh'e's wonderful in my book.

Edited by naava - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

.i tink ovi needsum1 lik shrvani who explains her y she backout wen she was to marry manav.archu is nt d rite person,.

That's not a bad idea .Both Ovi and Teju are close to Shravani ( what we have been told and they trust her ) Manav should call Shravani and tell her to come to India to take care of Ovi  or maybe Sachin should do that .he is so worried about Ovi ..

Someone should definitely help Ovi ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dears..thanks Tanyji/ Shruti for the highlights..

I was out for "The amazing Spider-man""which was great..I really enjoy it..with my ladla son he was so excited that he made me be excited too ๐Ÿ˜† sorry off topic๐Ÿ˜‰when i was back home ..i read quickly BF..dinner for everybody..watch PR On TV...then online..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

Really I was eager to see PR today..till I saw that bluddy article..which has stopped me on my way..

I will not talk on Desmuck familly..๐Ÿ˜กcause same thing today..Nothing change..Ovi crazy to the square..and nobody stopped her..Manv was listenning to her ..as if he said continue my girl...how he could hear all these bakwaas..she said she did force him but who trapped him...cause Arjun first had already said he didn't love Ovi..what happen next..she and Savita manage to trap him..SO Don't tell me here..she didn't make him..accept  her...

Savita warned Archu 15 days left...she told her she is foolish๐Ÿ˜†.This make me laugh...
Archu cried but she knows she is not wrong and that is very good..she will not feel guilty..๐Ÿ‘ But how Tej close that door on her face..๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..Manv is not caring for Ovi..He really must talk to her..Make her face that situation..This situation make Manv been blind..They all accused Archu ..but not caring for Ovi..๐Ÿ˜ก 

Archu/Arvi scene was touching even I would be more happy without that article before...cv's spoil my happyness..๐Ÿ˜กbut Phir bhi..I like that fabulous scene which everyone have been waiting till long..After so much struggle...ARchu accept Arjun..๐Ÿ‘ ..Sulo happy for her Poti..๐Ÿ˜Š

Varsha in mumbai..๐Ÿ˜ก..no comment on her..you know my feelings...but precap she come in Prison to see soham  and Saw Manv..๐Ÿ˜ฒThink..she will hide..its varsha..so she will hide that all..

dears fifteen days left..and Archu has so much to do...Think Archu will fix engagement .before the Divorce..she will think even all prob happen..Manv will come..a big big drama is prepared...and I feel worst will arrive..perhaps on the engagement day..๐Ÿ˜ณ Savita and Ovi will do something .Ovi will not let it be..she is crazy..she can do horrible things..

Archu is in a great mess...she is the only one who knows..how much she is suffering..Today she crack with Sulo..but I would like if Arvi could hear that..they must know what is happening in desmuck family..Purvi think Manv baba is caring for her Mother..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..She is treated like dog..thats all๐Ÿ˜ก

bye everyone..let see

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have disliked the character of Savita from the beginning. All the miseries in their lives are because of this selfish, spiteful, money minded and jealous woman.

Also the contribution from Archana and Manav. Archana for being to good and Manav for listening to his mother.

I just skipped the beginning of the episode could not take the Deshmukh's attitude towards Archana and also Ovi's rant.

I just loved the scenes between Archana, Purvi and Arjun. Then Archana with her mom.