Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Shruti for your update.

Either Varsha will tell who Lalla is or the birth mark on Soham's neck will give way.

Varsha's appearance into Manav's life has come too quick.

archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

After such a stress filled morning, we deserve a lenghthhhy...ARVIliscious scene tomorrow... right, guys??? what say?

AMEN JYOTHI!  better be a damn good one too :)
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well well Savita was so right today when she said what Archu is "An emotional fool" for coming and telling everyone about Arvi at not the perfect time in the world..Guess Archu's timing aspect has never been on the mark so cant expect that..Her intentions where right but it ended up making matters as usual worse for her.
"Aa bhel mujhe kaa" was too good...Usha ji always portrays the humor in her own style...
But Savita was so bang on ,damn Archu is such a emotional fool...
Manav nodding head was not in Ovi's approval..Its mere reaction of any father when he is stunned and clueless on how to rectify his daughter who is on stage of going mad very soon..He was trying to pacify her..In short he is totally clueless on what to be done about Ovi..He does not approve Ovi's wish of Arjun as he knows Arjun-Purvi love each other but at the same is not able to approve Arvi thanks to the MU.
So totally stuck..DK n Arvi talk with Manav is high priority now. I think without them talking ,Manav is not going to able to come to any conclusion and is going to be stuck..Once he gets his mind clear on this side,he will be clear on what to do for sure with Ovi..Manav needs to know the truth..Someone has to open it to Manav...
Arjun - Archu convo was very good n emotional and Archu - purvi hug was very emotional and good.Archu cleared the facts with Arjun on why she kept the challenge..
I felt really bad for Archu when she pleaded to Arjun that "main waise nahin hoon"..Its a resign to a fate that no one trusts her and likes her and a plead to Arjun to trust her at least..Really sad sad days for Archu ,the way she poured out to Sulo...Well feel so so bad for Archu..

Damn I so fed up with this non-sense Archu is going through...I just want the divorce track coming up now..No matter there is only and only person in the world who can bring back Archu's happiness and that one person is Manav. I just want Archu to see her smile again..Damn Arman have lost everything and nothing to smile in spite of having everything .
I so want now Arman get together for Ovi's sake.
Ovi needs her Aai and its a fact..Somehow if Archu gets to be with her ,without any disturbance things will turn around..Damn this divorce track is going to be hard to watch for sure..Feel really so bad for Arman here...Hope this divorce track plays good for them..

PS : I also want Arvi to see the pain of Archu and her support now..She is going through a lot now and the best they can do is talk with Manav and let me know the facts..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well well Savita was so right today when she said what Archu is "An emotional fool" for coming and telling everyone about Arvi at not the perfect time in the world..Guess Archu's timing aspect has never been on the mark so cant expect that..Her intentions where right but it ended up making matters as usual worse for her.

"Aa bhel mujhe kaa" was too good...Usha ji always portrays the humor in her own style...
Manav nodding head was not in Ovi's approval..Its mere reaction of any father when he is stunned and clueless on how to rectify his daughter who is on stage of going mad very soon..He was trying to pacify her..In short he is totally clueless on what to be done about Ovi..He does not approve Ovi's wish of Arjun as he knows Arjun-Purvi love each other but at the same is not able to approve Arvi thanks to the MU.
So totally stuck..DK n Arvi talk with Manav is high priority now. I think without them talking ,Manav is not going to able to come to any conclusion and is going to be stuck..Once he gets his mind clear on this side,he will be clear on what to do for sure with Ovi..Manav needs to know the truth..Someone has to open it to Manav...
Arjun - Archu convo was very good n emotional and Archu - purvi hug was very emotional and good.Archu cleared the facts with Arjun on why she kept the challenge..
I felt really bad for Archu when she pleaded to Arjun that "main waise nahin hoon"..Its a resign to a fate that no one trusts her and likes her and a plead to Arjun to trust her at least..Really sad sad days for Archu ,the way she poured out to Sulo...Well feel so so bad for Archu..

Damn I so fed up with this non-sense Archu is going through...I just want the divorce track coming up now..No matter there is only and only person in the world who can bring back Archu's happiness and that one person is Manav. I just want Archu to see her smile again..Damn Arman have lost everything and nothing to smile in spite of having everything .
Ovi needs her Aai and its a fact..Somehow if Archu gets to be with her ,without any disturbance things will turn around..Damn this divorce track is going to be hard to watch for sure..Feel really so bad for Arman here...Hope this divorce track plays good for them..

So true Jai!

I was so sad for Archu! What mental strength she potrayed today... it was just superb!

I really hope for the wonderful person Archana is, Savita reveals the truth to everyone... It is my dream. I know Manav can bring her that happiness, but I am not really sure... Savita is the one who has to do it...

When DK and Archana meet to finalize ArVi engagment etc... DK should tell her about what hapened on the engagement day. It will be helpful... CVs should not miss out on that...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Pranti dear I also want Arvi to see the pain of Archu and support her now..She is going through a lot now and the best they can do is talk with Manav and let me know the facts..
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Shruti and Tanya...your updates are a life saver...know it in advance what to watch and what not...😊

Ovi is a gone case...what she really needs now is a tight slap from Manav in order to get a reality check...CVs should get a guy for her...it's always the same in Ekta land...your ex-lover/girlfriend/wife are always villains...why cannot they be shown leading a happy life for once instead of going around a guy who doesn't love you??? If the news about the article is true...then i really hope that the TRPs fall down (i know i am being mean )...i know the CVs and Ekta are really putting a lot on the show...they work really hard but i just want them to realize their mistake of seperating ArVi (if the news is right)...being an ArVian i just cannot help myself...Savita, Sachin's truth too should be opened up by now...it has been eight months...😡 how long can they drag the same track??? i wish they play with the track of Varsha-Soham...instead of  these same old tracks...

Ankita as an actress is superb 👏...felt bad for Archana but she should understand it's in a way her fault...why keep silent for so long??? i don't care if no one believes her but she should atleast give it a try...Savita was right today...Archana is really foolish...she never learns from her mistakes...

Arjun-Purvi were sweet as usual...wishing and praying that Ekta don't end up destroying them too...😭

Nothing to say on Varsha...🤢 i actually skip her scenes...
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode today...ankita's acting was superb and RD-asha's acting was also very good...loved the small sweet moment of ARVI... i m hoping that ARVI will never ever separate...that ovi please someone send her to the mental hospital...she will definately gonna create problems b/w ARVI...I only want ARVI be together always...
pch76 thumbnail

Pranti dear I also want Arvi to see the pain of Archu and her support now..She is going through a lot now and the best they can do is talk with Manav and let me know the facts..

Oh talk about that Jai! I am craving for that...I always want ArVi to be the pillar of strength for Archana in winning back her family... This ArMan torture is getting on my nerves now... Teju is also a nice mature girl, but gets pulled into the emotional chaos in the Deshmukhs. It is quite normal. For teju to stand up for her mom can be very tough... because she is strongly clouded by her Dada, Aaji and sister ... who are dead against Archana. That said, it is only ArVi who can suport Archana...

saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PS : I also want Arvi to see the pain of Archu and her support now..She is going through a lot now and the best they can do is talk with Manav and let me know the facts..

beautiful post...😊 specially at bolds...you are so right...Archu has gone through a lot...no mother can take the pain of your own children hating you...ArVi needs to be there for her...they need to be her pillar of support just like her who has gone against her entire family to support them...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Pranti and saf2012 dears yup  Archu is in emotional mess...It seems to me Archu might race ahead from Ovi and reach the mental asylum faster @ the rate at which her stress levels are (Both are stressed out very badly,Archu is habituated to it but Ovi is new to it but Archu is also a human being and its only certain one can take).
She clearly wants Manav badly back and Manav also wants that but MU's are so much..Manav has actually controlled that fact but I think Archu as the divorce day is nearing is not able to do so..It was clear when she said to Sulo how much both Archu n Manav love each other.
If she does not get help ,I think Archu might very well go all nuts very very soon..She is on verge of explosion ...Its very very bad sign for Archu....
The best Arvi can do is get Manav back to her side by telling the facts.Manav also needs to know it so that he can clear himself and get back to track on getting Ovi out of the mess..