Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ovi is getting mental attacks & still no one does anything instead of blaming Archana all time
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This week has already been such a roller coaster and its only Tuesday!

Would it be too greedy of me to say I wish we had seen ArVi at the mandir... or may a temple scene tm? πŸ˜ƒ. 😳

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After such a stress filled morning, we deserve a lenghthhhy...ARVIliscious scene tomorrow... right, guys??? what say?
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely to read about Arjun saying yes, and promising to keep Purvi happy...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

OMG, Varsha hears the name Manav Deshmukh, will realize her Lalla Vishnu has done something...don't think the confrontation will be sooo very soon...Maybe Manav will catch a glimpse of Varsha, but will think it was only his imagination...maybe then he will tell Archana...and it will bring all those memories of Soham back...
Edited by abhimg - 11 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

I fail to understand these Deshmukhs every time πŸ˜•

Is Manav blind or something ??? Didn't he see that Arjun truly loves Purvi and even if he marries Ovi for goodness sake, Ovi will never be happy with Arjun, coz the love she's expecting she will NEVER get from Arjun!!!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Which father wants that for his daughter ??? To get his daughter married to someone who he knows doesn't love her at all cost ???
What kind of father is Manav actually ??? Now I understand where Ovi is coming from ???
Manav & Savita together...total mess !!!

Today I will say one thing : Manav is a total failure as a husband & father !!!!

At least Archana now realises that Arjun truly loves Purvi and he will keep her happy.

The Deshmukhs should learn that no one can force love upon someone else !!!!! period !!!!

Maybe it's abt time for this Archana-Manav divorce to happen. Now I want Archana to really move on with her life.

Edited by esha - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

I fail to understand these Deshmukhs every time πŸ˜•

Is Manav blind or something ??? Didn't he see that Arjun truly loves Purvi and even if he marries Ovi for goodness sake, Ovi will never be happy with Arjun, coz the love she's expecting she will NEVER get from Arjun!!!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Which father wants that for his daughter ??? To get his daughter married to someone who he knows doesn't love her at all cost ???
What kind of father is Manav actually ??? Now I understand where Ovi is coming from ???
Manav & Savita together...total mess !!!

Today I will say one thing : Manav is a total failure as a husband & father !!!!

At least Archana now realises that Arjun truly loves Purvi and he will keep her happy.

The Deshmukhs should learn that no one can force love upon someone else !!!!! period !!!!

Maybe it's abt time for this Archana-Manav divorce to happen. Now I want Archana to really move on with her life.

Manav does not want Ovi to marry Arjun that is what he was telling yesterday too.That was out of his mind the day Arjun told he loved Purvi and now in the kidnap track he himself has seen Arjun- Purvi love each other..He tried explaining that to Ovi yesterday too...He does not yet know that its not Purvi's mistake in it as no one has bothered to tell him...So its unfair to point fingers on Manav on this part..
Manav is angry for Archu announcing the decision at a volatile time but that does not mean he wants Arjun-Ovi married..He himself is frustrated over Ovi and is thinking over how to get her out of this Arjun's jap...
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Deshmuck people r not using common sense
crazy2012 thumbnail
very emotional episode

Thumbs Up πŸ‘πŸΌ - Archana..Savita was right..Archana is a fool..emotional fool..she always thinks about others happiness w/o being selfish..she is very simple innocent..so every time she is being misunderstood..this is the rule of this society..😭
😭
she was awesome as usualπŸ‘
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry but i dont enjoy today arvi moment because i now its not for long arjun will marry ovi,i feel very said,no arvi wedding iam waiting so long for that,iam done with pr,today was my last pr epi, the cv dont care about the fans and their feelings,but arvi i will always love you,hope t see rithvik and asha soon in a new show together
shiv0624 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update.  When are they going to bring out the truth about why Archu let her girls go to Canada, when are they going to bring out the truth about Sachin and Savita...it's annoying how Archu's kids hate her and doesn't know the truth...like when Tej was telling her she's so selfish and how they cried for her in the past 18 yrs...that's annoying.  Plus Damo knows the truth and not saying it...I really don't get it...they showing is just dragging on that subject...they need to move on with the show...

Sorry but it's just been too long about the truth with Savita and sachin...