Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swaronalicious posts back wid a bang wid swaron.

unaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow!!! Afta so many days m gettin to read so many beautifully swaronilicious posts in IF. no doubt dat tanha alwez leaves us beggin 4 more. Their luv is so chaste, so beautiful and the swaron scene we have got yestaday n today were breathtakingly amazing. I can neva get enuf of dem. I'm very hapi after things are starting to smoothen 4 swaron, i've got an opportunity to go thru so many eeping and xciting posts in if. Past few weeks, i misd swaron and along wid dem da wonderful posts by fans. .but now swaron's back in their so lovely self(hope its jus da beginning) , IF'S being flooded wid beautiful and some comical yet wonderful posts abt our swaron. Swaron/tanha rocks and dey make us live thru deir rollercoaster journey of luv lyk no others. Outstaning pair and again as alwez unbeatable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As you said lets hope this is just the begining of awesome SwaRon moments. I am sure there are many more post to come. And TanHa certainly leave us craving for more. Just loved them today. One of the most awesome SwaRon scene ever.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We can never have enough of SwaRon can we 😳
There cuteness and chemistry is beyond measures and the last two episode have indeed been Swaronalicious 😊. Heres to more and more awesome SwaRon moments and equally amazing posts on IF.

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Does the Swaron tale or the performing skills of TanHa leave us with any options???...u giv them sumthing and they don't deliver is not possible...but such happy occasions cum so much in bits and pieces for us that itz lapped up when itz served...so savour the moment and b enthralled😳  
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You spoke for me... 
Even i was missing these many post on SwaRon and TanHa...past few weeks there were very less number of posts on them. It gives a nice feeling to see the first page of forum flooded with all SwaRon/TanHa post...with dissection of each and every details of the scene be it humorous ,intense and deep.
I am really proud of being a SwaRon/TanHa fan...they make us crave for more😳
And yeah hoping to see as many posts on them in near future.
As you said...they truly are unbeatable 
unaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">As you said lets hope this is just the begining of awesome SwaRon moments. I am sure there are many more post to come. And TanHa certainly leave us craving for more. Just loved them today. One of the most awesome SwaRon scene ever.</font>

yes indeed da best swaron moment ever as its da 1st tym we're seeing swaron close to their intensity afta da confession. Lets kp our fingers crossed and hope there is more to come.       luv tanha forever.
unaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meevee

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990066">Does the Swaron tale or the performing skills of TanHa leave us with any options???...u giv them sumthing and they don't deliver is not possible...but such happy occasions cum so much in bits and pieces for us that itz lapped up when itz served...so savour the moment and b enthralled😳 </font>

wat u said is so vry true. There can't be any questionmarks wen it comes to tanha's performance. Dey r outstanding. We feel sad n frustrated wen dey fyt and wen dey r hapi together actin lovey-dovey, we again can't help but grin childishly and feel hapi 4 dem. Well these rare beautiful moments sd be preserved. So cheers!!!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody can help themselves from makin posts on swaron!
as u described everything about dem!
Unbeatable! 😎
they make you go week in your knees!! ☺️

btw i luvd dis post!
this is wat every fan feels deep within!
unaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">You spoke for me... </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Even i was missing these many post on SwaRon and TanHa...past few weeks there were very less number of posts on them. It gives a nice feeling to see the first page of forum flooded with all SwaRon/TanHa post...with dissection of each and every details of the scene be it humorous ,intense and deep.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">I am really proud of being a SwaRon/TanHa fan...they make us crave for more😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">And yeah hoping to see as many posts on them in near future.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">As you said...they truly are unbeatable </font>

yes m also vry proud to be a diehard swaronian. Its amazin how dey affect us. I've alread read so many beautifully penned posts in if. Feels too gd.d3 has raised our hopes again.
unaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhimathur

<font color="#990000">Nobody can help themselves from makin posts on swaron!
as u described everything about dem!
Unbeatable! 😎
they make you go week in your knees!! ☺️

btw i luvd dis post!
this is wat every fan feels deep within!</font>

thanx surbhi...u r rt. Its impossible to resist tanha's charm. Dey are truely an inspiration. Jus Deir hawa hawa look is enuf to give me goosebumps. Hehe.