Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaronalicious posts back wid a bang wid swaron.

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
wow!!! Afta so many days m gettin to read so many beautifully swaronilicious posts in IF. no doubt dat tanha alwez leaves us beggin 4 more. Their luv is so chaste, so beautiful and the swaron scene we have got yestaday n today were breathtakingly amazing. I can neva get enuf of dem. I'm very hapi after things are starting to smoothen 4 swaron, i've got an opportunity to go thru so many eeping and xciting posts in if. Past few weeks, i misd swaron and along wid dem da wonderful posts by fans. .but now swaron's back in their so lovely self(hope its jus da beginning) , IF'S being flooded wid beautiful and some comical yet wonderful posts abt our swaron. Swaron/tanha rocks and dey make us live thru deir rollercoaster journey of luv lyk no others. Outstaning pair and again as alwez unbeatable.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudro30121986khandelwalsonalraveena2807-Snehaa-swaronlandflirteyedswayamsharonPhantasmMirageSwaronsurbhimathurSnowey.effervescent.marauderDark_Chocolate

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
As you said lets hope this is just the begining of awesome SwaRon moments. I am sure there are many more post to come. And TanHa certainly leave us craving for more. Just loved them today. One of the most awesome SwaRon scene ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unaj

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
We can never have enough of SwaRon can we Embarrassed
There cuteness and chemistry is beyond measures and the last two episode have indeed been Swaronalicious Smile. Heres to more and more awesome SwaRon moments and equally amazing posts on IF.

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Does the Swaron tale or the performing skills of TanHa leave us with any options???...u giv them sumthing and they don't deliver is not possible...but such happy occasions cum so much in bits and pieces for us that itz lapped up when itz served...so savour the moment and b enthralledEmbarrassed  

unaj

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
You spoke for me... 
Even i was missing these many post on SwaRon and TanHa...past few weeks there were very less number of posts on them. It gives a nice feeling to see the first page of forum flooded with all SwaRon/TanHa post...with dissection of each and every details of the scene be it humorous ,intense and deep.
I am really proud of being a SwaRon/TanHa fan...they make us crave for moreEmbarrassed
And yeah hoping to see as many posts on them in near future.
As you said...they truly are unbeatable 

unaj

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

<font color="#003333">As you said lets hope this is just the begining of awesome SwaRon moments. I am sure there are many more post to come. And TanHa certainly leave us craving for more. Just loved them today. One of the most awesome SwaRon scene ever.</font>
yes indeed da best swaron moment ever as its da 1st tym we're seeing swaron close to their intensity afta da confession. Lets kp our fingers crossed and hope there is more to come.       luv tanha forever.

marauder

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990066">Does the Swaron tale or the performing skills of TanHa leave us with any options???...u giv them sumthing and they don't deliver is not possible...but such happy occasions cum so much in bits and pieces for us that itz lapped up when itz served...so savour the moment and b enthralledEmbarrassed </font>
wat u said is so vry true. There can't be any questionmarks wen it comes to tanha's performance. Dey r outstanding. We feel sad n frustrated wen dey fyt and wen dey r hapi together actin lovey-dovey, we again can't help but grin childishly and feel hapi 4 dem. Well these rare beautiful moments sd be preserved. So cheers!!!
surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Nobody can help themselves from makin posts on swaron!
as u described everything about dem!
Unbeatable! Cool
they make you go week in your knees!! Blushing

btw i luvd dis post!
this is wat every fan feels deep within!

unaj

Go to top