India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam dear wanted a kiss? :o

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Did i just hear it right??? did i?did i? did i hear swayam uttering a dialoque saying he thought it was going to be a kiss day?????????Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Blushing
BlushingBlushingBlushing
im still not sure.not bcz i was stunned but technically bhi.my tv volume was low..Disapprove
i was sooo happy hearing this.its true.the way she proceeded made my day n if i didnt know she was gonna give him somethng i wud have thought that too.Day Dreaming
n dear swayam,aj nahi to kal wo din aahi jaega.not to worry.majnu se kaun bach sakta hain?
btw,his dialoque got my hopes high.can we be that lucky????Silly

P.S: Tanha looked uber cute again.n shantanu if u r in need of kisses...umm...lets not try to count ppl waiting to fulfil ur wishEmbarrassedWink

Edited by D3fan_forever - 07 August 2012 at 9:29am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroaneeqaAakhoimugdhaMJshafaq_pinkAahna.tripathishikha31sudhi1829SwaRon.TanHahoneyangelmili19871stluvshantanupreitygal99khandelwalsonalAnikz003tashu20neeliyerraveena2807venusrockz-Snehaa-beenyABCDesiGirl93MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaflirteyed--Tanzz--SnoweyLoveurlife1marauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hoping for a kiss from Sharon was too much of wishful thinking by our Majnu boy Embarrassed

and on the last two lines on ur post..be thankful, it was not Shantanu but Swayam who wanted a kiss..warna tho ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon.TanHamili1987Winds.of.Winterflirteyed

SwaRon.TanHa Groupbie
SwaRon.TanHa
SwaRon.TanHa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3fan_forever

shantanu if u r in need of kisses...umm...lets not try to count ppl waiting to fulfil ur wishEmbarrassedWink

And I will kill u on Sneha's behalf, leave him alone .. for her  Tongue Blushing

Edited by SwaRon.TanHa - 07 August 2012 at 10:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyangelunajWinds.of.WinterAnikz003beeny

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
U heard it ri8 dear! Swayam thot it wud b d 1st kiss day! Nd yeah agar shantanu ko kiss chahiye toh bas mangne ki der hai bt since swayam wantd dat kiss none f us want to cum in betwn swaron ri8??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Hoping for a kiss from Sharon was too much of wishful thinking by our Majnu boy Embarrassed

and on the last two lines on ur post..be thankful, it was not Shantanu but Swayam who wanted a kiss..warna tho ROFL

yes but can we blame majnu boy? he is just another swaron fan waiting for kiss dayLOLLOL
n shantanu ko agr kiss chaiye to phir WWIII suru ho jaega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beenySnowey

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.TanHa

shantanu if u r in need of kisses...umm...lets not try to count ppl waiting to fulfil ur wishEmbarrassedWink

And I will kill u on Sneha's behalf, leave him alone .. for her  Tongue Blushing

lol nahi re.dont count me in.i was talking abt the all-time-fangrl-mode-on wale tannu fans.har jagah pey unlogo ka comment hota hain "muahhh".LOLi was talkin abt them.
n trust me i l be more than happy if sneha decides to keep tannu for herslfEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(aaahhh...the mere idea of it makes my day)

beeny

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

U heard it ri8 dear! Swayam thot it wud b d 1st kiss day! Nd yeah agar shantanu ko kiss chahiye toh bas mangne ki der hai bt since swayam wantd dat kiss none f us want to cum in betwn swaron ri8??? LOL

yaar swaron k beej mein ana to dur agr shantanu bhi kiss manga to i l bring sneha n make her stand infront of him.i l say "lo.jo mangna hain isse mango.aur kisise nahi"BlushingBlushing

flirteyed

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

yes but can we blame majnu boy? he is just another swaron fan waiting for kiss dayLOLLOL
n shantanu ko agr kiss chaiye to phir WWIII suru ho jaega

oh no not at all, why blame majnu boy, just like him we all are waiting for the first kiss day LOL
but usne teek se abhi tak Sharon ka hath tho pakada nahi..kiss tho dor ki baath hai na
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winterbeeny

Go to top