deepika45

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i guess its kushi's mom.. yeah no doubt kushi gone pay for that too

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarikakapoor

Yes I also feel that Arnav's Dad fell in love with KKG's Mom and Khushi's mom and dad must be working in their home. Seems like either malik family got them killed in an accident.
ya,even i think so though i don't think the raizadas gt dm killed,it must hv bn an accident only.khushi being called a servant at the raizadas' house might hv a deeper implication.i think arnav's mom committed suicide on discovering abt the affair on anji's wedding day.arnav s angry wid his mom 4 leaving them like that.but y did arnav say that he respects his dad when he doesn't wanna take his name?even if dat aurat turns out 2 b khushi's mom,this is definitely no reason 2 blame khushi!
desertyas Goldie
desertyas
desertyas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

khushi's mom s d name dat came to my mind tooEmbarrassed...buttt...khushi's mom n dad got killed in d accident when she was eight yrs...and  that "night" s 14yrs back...Is anjali dat old ki she could be a bride even 14 yrsss ago!!!!!!!.Shocked.I donnooo...I m confusedConfused I m totally confusedConfused

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
All I know Arnav was 15 years old when he lost his parents and Khushi was 8. If both incedent happened on the same day then Arnav should be in his 30's by now cause Khushi recently turns 23.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravankhushiToxicLove

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I am guessing that it is Khushi's mother Confused
ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

All I know Arnav was 15 years old when he lost his parents and Khushi was 8. If both incedent happened on the same day then Arnav should be in his 30's by now cause Khushi recently turns 23.
 thats right coz 2day nini said that aaj se 15 years back...
so kushi s 23 and mince 8 is15 ... so absalutely kkg and asr 's parents died the same time...
ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertyas

khushi's mom s d name dat came to my mind tooEmbarrassed...buttt...khushi's mom n dad got killed in d accident when she was eight yrs...and  that "night" s 14yrs back...Is anjali dat old ki she could be a bride even 14 yrsss ago!!!!!!!.Shocked.I donnooo...I m confusedConfused I m totally confusedConfused

who said 14 year ? 
MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Oh yes that's on the pipeline alright...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index