Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today I know more why I love this serial!!

Posted: 11 years ago
I was very upset yesterday thinking probably I entered in another saas bahu SP serial where saas doesnt have any control of what she is saying and all other character give her all the importance in sake of respect...I dont like those kind of serial at all...

If someone is wrong  he /she is wrong no matter what is their age...I believe that...
Arnav proved that before also when he protested Nani while she was trying to select bride for him...
Today he nailed it even more showing dadi his thinking and courage...

I absolutely love this kind of character as my husband is also like that...

Thank god that it is not like other serials where the hero cannot open his mouth in support to his wife (it is not only about Khushi about all the wrong thinking) infront of so called respectable elders...I loved Arnav for this quality...I know  today more inspite of all his flaws I love him for his straight forwardness...And I love CV today for doing justice to ASR character...

Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  !! 

👏

👏
👏
👏 Proud to be the Fan of Ipkknd 🥳
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
yup.. this was what we were waitng for.. this show has proved to be the best show which have unique way of showing things than the same old saas bahu crap serials does.. 😉
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i was also thinking the same...
2day arnav rockd the epi...
loved him again...👍🏼
This content was originally posted by: pieryrose

yup.. this was what we were waitng for.. this show has proved to be the best show which have unique way of showing things than the same old saas bahu crap serials does.. 😉

Yeah it is unique...
IronyDied thumbnail
i always knew that .. after all he is ASR not a SP dikra 😉
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes u r right.. a husband who speaks up n supports his wife.. a man who stands up for d right things.. a real man..
D reason this show is diffrnt.. I love ASR.. he has flaws like any othr person bt he is class apart frm othrs n has his priorities set straight..Edited by crazzyhrt - 11 years ago
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Throughout your post my mind was flashing the faces of spineless husbands of SP. I always knew our ASR was a tiger! :)
Deepusingh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just waiting for this ASR since ages
Luved him today
Actually fell in luv wid him all over again
Kudos 2 King of Expressions 🥳
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u !!!!! IPK is unique ... ASR always doesnt care abt wat others think abt him he always stands for wat he wants ...He s not like others