Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Bv - Aug 7th 2012 - Written Update (Page 4)

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Iwas a bit disappointed in A today. When she is all sensible and sensitive to the whole world, can't she use a little bit of those skills of hers to be not so abrupt with Shiv even though she is telling the truth.it is almost like J telling about G's dreams and his reasons for being there. 
At least caould'nt she have said she will try her best to make his life happy. Is it not the duty of a wife?
One can be honest but with some grace. Anandi lacked it today. Her expressions and her demeanor towards Shiv was like he owed her everything. She is not the only person in this world who lost her mother.what about Shiv's responsibility to his parents? How will they feel if they come to know that their Bahu married with no love or inclination towards their son?
CT could have done a lot better job in this matter.

I also felt diasppointed with A's behaviour today. Her request sounded as follows to me;

' Shiv please, this is my need so please marry me. I am requesting you to marry me but I do not want NO for an answer. My mother's last wish is extremely important me so regardless of how our relationship proceeds further, at this point we must get married. I can't think beyond this right now.  Also I must clarify that mere mann, dil aur iccha ka is rishtey se koi lena nahi hai.'

I mean this is not who Anandi is. She is much more considerate & sensitive towards others. I felt she takes him for granted. And how does she think, where will this marraige take her in terms of happiness that she should deserve?

Once her parents made a mistake of marrying her off when she was not ready and the poor girl suffered, now she is going to make the same mistake by marrying someone when she is not ready. So what is the difference?

A liitle bit of consent & willingness is required in every marriage, otherwise it is extremely suffocating.

Edited by Missesha - 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I can not believe this kind of strange request coming from an intelligent sensitive girl like A. I can understand something like this from Gawri. My heart cries and aches for Shiv who is such a gem.
What is CT trying to achieve? In fact it would be really nice if A is made to handle this tough situation in a humane way. That will be educative for the public. They should have shown A's tenderness towards Shiv for helping her this way. This help is not like saving the cattle in the shed or saving her school.
My God, she was down right cold blooded when she asked him to marry and revealed the reason so bluntly.
What does she expect Shiv to do after marriage? Just put up a sharade for outsiders? And get himself a concubine? It is so cruel and cold blooded.
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
can anyone clear this Anandi;s fast confusion for me LOLactually after watching the episode i couldn't derive any other meaning from Dadisaa 's dialogues but this Anandi is keeping fast for JagayaConfused at first i  thought that  Anandi's fast is for no one but after re watching  the episode i think she is keeping it for Jagaya   Anandi's last fast for Jagaya ...see what dadisaa said ..when Anandi asked should be keeping fast this time ( her question is valid this is first teej for her after divorce before that she must have kept all  fasts for him no matter they were not living together ) what Dadisaa said to her when a girl once starts this tradition then she continues this till the death of her husband  or her death...now whether divorced Jagaya is till now  only husband of Anandi.and he is very much alive ..so is Anandi .alive ..so both husband and wife are alive ..next what dadisaa said Anandi will be fulfilling her duties but sad there is no one this year to break her fast but no worries next year there will  be shiv with her ...what we can derive from this ..this fast is certainly not for shiv but its Anandi is keeping her last fast for her husband be it ex from next year Shiv will replace Jagaya as Anandi's husband so she'll be keeping her fast for him and he'll be there with her on this day to break her fast ...so it means this year Anandi is keeping her fast for her husband be it ex and  right now Jagaya is the only husband of Anandi so she is keeping fast for him continuing her tradition... from next year her husband 's place Shiv will get  she will start fasting for him only...but this year its for Jagaya ...i belong to different religion and i don't know about hindu fasting but this all i have concluded from the epsiode from dadisaa's dialogues Anandi;s  fast is for Jagaya  ...i hope cvs clear it today or please anyone clear it to me 
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
May be she is making her fast for her prospective husband who ever that might be.
This also means that Anandi has been fasting regularly for jagya's well being till now.

Go to top