Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Bv - Aug 7th 2012 - Written Update (Page 2)

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
lolzzz...pighead thinkign abut anandi and saying this time anandi nto at fault...what the heck do you mean pighead by saying ' this time' huh??????? and dint knw needed your  stamp or certificate to know where anandi is wrong and where she is right... what a crap!!!!

lolzzz so marig is on the way... lets seee the confusion is their or not bout who wil be shiv bride anandi or ash...

dadaji...he was quit awsome in thjat serial of suhana and ishan...here also he going to rock the show more...

hey!love as usual lvly update darling...quit fab update..kudosHug

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thanks for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

scene of the  episode ..no no not AnSh agreed to marry each other ..that we already knew but Jagaya said Anandi was not at fault this time Shocked'I really was about to fell from chair at this scene 'LOL.when the scene switched to mumbai and I saw jagaya remembering all that what happened with him in Bilaria ..i was like he will start blaming Anandi now and I will take revenge from you Anandi but what he said wasShocked ..no Anandi wasn't at fault this time Shocked'wow bhabutti baba's magical bhabutii was indeed magical LOL'.

Liked AnSh scene too ..can understand Anandi's situation ..she is in a situation where there is no option for her .her mother is everything for her ...she cannot wait and what  surety she can give to shiv at what time I am ready to marry you with my free will? 'her mother's last wish will always be with her in marrying shiv so where is free will for her and that free will can never come .she is not in love with him and right now she cannot say about future will she ever love him ? love is not an easy thing one day with one person other day with other ..she needs some  time for this  .and I am very happy with this fact she made is clear to Shiv she is not marrying him  from  her own heart and mind ..on her own she will never marry 'she just want to fulfill her mother's last wish and she said to shiv you know all ..Anandi didn't gave shiv  any false hopes she made it clear to him why she is marrying him 'nobody knows about future she can give no surety to him for future when she 'll be ready to marry him on her will ..seeing her present she did the right thing and I have no issues with her  here 'she asked help a favor from shiv and shiv too knows Anandi in right now in which situation and he has to agree to marry her 

Edited by mahi12 - 07 August 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jagspaddyAbhiAnihookedMisseshapayalibmdixie123AnjanaYYZ

xxqwxx Groupbie
xxqwxx
xxqwxx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Didn't quite get why Ds wants A to fast for Jagya this time? What is the connection when on one hand she is trying to get AnSh close and on other, she wants A to fast for J. Or have I understood it wrongly.

The convo between Shiv - An was nice, because A was honest about her feelings, but she is normally some one who thinks about others, then why didn't she care for Shiv's feelings? She requested him to marry her, but didn't think of how life would be for them after marriage.

Shiv's family seems nice and modern. looking forward to know them more 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibm

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Thanks for the update.

Didn't quite get why Ds wants A to fast for Jagya this time? What is the connection when on one hand she is trying to get AnSh close and on other, she wants A to fast for J. Or have I understood it wrongly.

The convo between Shiv - An was nice, because A was honest about her feelings, but she is normally some one who thinks about others, then why didn't she care for Shiv's feelings? She requested him to marry her, but didn't think of how life would be for them after marriage.

Shiv's family seems nice and modern. looking forward to know them more 
@bold - 
It has always been my belief that women  have been made to fast since ages on all important occassions - Just so that they cud save some food. Just think about it - food must have been scarce and too many mouths to feed. So they fed the men coz they need to go out n earn, they fed the children coz obviously which mom wud eat while starving her brood, they fed the elders to keep up their failing strength and keep them from getting sick. So who was left ? 

The only people who were left were the women of the house. So they called the woman - Annapurna - and made sure she fed after everyone was done. So, if the food got over - she alone stayed hungry, no one had to forgo even one morsel to save her some food.

And over time they told the women - do this for your husband and at other times - do this for your children. I admit today in the Haveli - there is enough to feed Anandi everyday and making her skip one meal won't build any gold mines, but now - this practice of fasting has achieved the approval of centuries and so all women must fast. LOL.

I too keep a fast on Karva Chauth. I may not believe in 7 janam or an assurance that it will keep him in good health till he's 100! but I keep it coz my mother keeps it too, and its like a cross your fingers kind of good luck charm. So many times one ends up skipping a meal at work, its no so bad !Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123jagspaddyAbhiAniJan50Misseshamahi12samvi.aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Anandi is in situation where there is no option for her.She has to fulfil her mothers' last wish and this wish meant she get married to Shiv. Considering the fact that she doesn't know that Shiv loves her she is asking for something impossible from him.Shouldn't she at least acknowledge that she is putting him in a difficult position?
At least the precap was not so gloomy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50hookedMissesha

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Dear hooked, loved your comments on fast. You hit the nail right on its head. I would like to add , that these days women keep fast for weight loss reasons. In fact I felt our older generation after certain age both men and women kept fast for health reasons. When you do it for God the will power is easy to get.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jagspaddyhookedMisseshasamvi.

Go to top