Bv - Aug 7th 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shiv comes to the haveli. He talks to B&B and DS and they all talk about Anandi's grief and her promise to her mother. DS asks Shiv to get his family to Jetsar to meet the Singhs as they should not delay all these proceedings. Shivu doesn't look very happy. Anandi comes there looking like a zombie. DS suggests that Shivu should take Anandi somewhere out to get some fresh air. Anandi walks out and Shivu follows.

In Mumbai, JB reminiscing Khajan's words and Anandi's words. He is very upset and thinks to himself that Anandi was not at fault for her behaviour this time.

Anandi and Shivu sit near some stream. Shivu says he can understand Anandi's grief. Anandi tells Shivu to listen to DS and to marry her as soon as possible. Shivu is shocked. He tells Anandi that all these talks can wait. Anandi tells him that she is only marrying to fulfill her mother's wishes. Shivu says he respects her promise but suggests that she should not be deciding the fate of her life based on such promises. She should only marry him when her heart tells her to. He tells her that she can take all the time she wants and even if she is not willing, he will understand. Anandi does not relent. She says on her own she will never to get married her whole life. In order to fulfill her mother's last wish, she has to marry Shivu. 

Shivu tells her that he would be honored to be her life-partner, but he doesn't want Anandi to forcefully enter any relationship and then regret it later. Anandi says she wants to fulfill her mother's wish and she needs his help for the same. She requests Shivu to marry her. Shivu agrees. 

Back in the haveli, Suguna and kids visit the haveli. Gehna talks to Suguna. Suguna tells Gehna that they should not bother sending Sinjara for teej next day as Anandi is in so much grief. DS definitely send Sinjara for teej and they should go ahead with the festival. gehna is worried for Anandi, but DS says Anandi knows her duties very well. Anandi then enters the haveli with all the things for teej. DS is touched and very proud of Anandi. DS tells Anandi that at such a young age she is so mature and responsible, she has every right to live her age and to not behave so grown-up. She should indulge in superficial happiness and enjoy her life. Anandi then asks DJ if she should fast for teej.DS tells Anandi that the vrat should be kept despite the divorced (makes no sense). Anandi leaves. DS then tells Suguna that this time Anandi may not have a true teej, but next year Shivu will be with her.

Precap : Shivu comes to circuit house and sees his family there, his aunt, parents and dadaji

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechara shiv.
Na khush ho pa raha hai Aur na apni feelings samjha pa raha hai
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u  - Let the Anandi bashing begin😳  I feel for Shiv - he didn't have to accept under the circumstances, but he did.  Anandi was clear about her feelings and it was his decision, so I for one can't blame her.  Guess somewhere he has faith that it will all turn out well... as do we.  As for A despite her reason for marrry, she will honour her commitment.  Of that I have no doubt.Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update πŸ˜Š
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
we will see the family tomorrow grt love to see dadaji in action...πŸ˜†

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wanna c what is surekha sikhri?
Just watch last 5 minutes of today's show...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lolzzz...pighead thinkign abut anandi and saying this time anandi nto at fault...what the heck do you mean pighead by saying ' this time' huh??????? and dint knw needed your  stamp or certificate to know where anandi is wrong and where she is right... what a crap!!!!

lolzzz so marig is on the way... lets seee the confusion is their or not bout who wil be shiv bride anandi or ash...

dadaji...he was quit awsome in thjat serial of suhana and ishan...here also he going to rock the show more...

hey!love as usual lvly update darling...quit fab update..kudosπŸ€—
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

scene of the  episode ..no no not AnSh agreed to marry each other ..that we already knew but Jagaya said Anandi was not at fault this time 😲'I really was about to fell from chair at this scene 'πŸ˜†.when the scene switched to mumbai and I saw jagaya remembering all that what happened with him in Bilaria ..i was like he will start blaming Anandi now and I will take revenge from you Anandi but what he said was😲 ..no Anandi wasn't at fault this time 😲'wow bhabutti baba's magical bhabutii was indeed magical πŸ˜†'.

Liked AnSh scene too ..can understand Anandi's situation ..she is in a situation where there is no option for her .her mother is everything for her ...she cannot wait and what  surety she can give to shiv at what time I am ready to marry you with my free will? 'her mother's last wish will always be with her in marrying shiv so where is free will for her and that free will can never come .she is not in love with him and right now she cannot say about future will she ever love him ? love is not an easy thing one day with one person other day with other ..she needs some  time for this  .and I am very happy with this fact she made is clear to Shiv she is not marrying him  from  her own heart and mind ..on her own she will never marry 'she just want to fulfill her mother's last wish and she said to shiv you know all ..Anandi didn't gave shiv  any false hopes she made it clear to him why she is marrying him 'nobody knows about future she can give no surety to him for future when she 'll be ready to marry him on her will ..seeing her present she did the right thing and I have no issues with her  here 'she asked help a favor from shiv and shiv too knows Anandi in right now in which situation and he has to agree to marry her 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Didn't quite get why Ds wants A to fast for Jagya this time? What is the connection when on one hand she is trying to get AnSh close and on other, she wants A to fast for J. Or have I understood it wrongly.

The convo between Shiv - An was nice, because A was honest about her feelings, but she is normally some one who thinks about others, then why didn't she care for Shiv's feelings? She requested him to marry her, but didn't think of how life would be for them after marriage.

Shiv's family seems nice and modern. looking forward to know them more 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Thanks for the update.

Didn't quite get why Ds wants A to fast for Jagya this time? What is the connection when on one hand she is trying to get AnSh close and on other, she wants A to fast for J. Or have I understood it wrongly.

The convo between Shiv - An was nice, because A was honest about her feelings, but she is normally some one who thinks about others, then why didn't she care for Shiv's feelings? She requested him to marry her, but didn't think of how life would be for them after marriage.

Shiv's family seems nice and modern. looking forward to know them more 

@bold - 
It has always been my belief that women  have been made to fast since ages on all important occassions - Just so that they cud save some food. Just think about it - food must have been scarce and too many mouths to feed. So they fed the men coz they need to go out n earn, they fed the children coz obviously which mom wud eat while starving her brood, they fed the elders to keep up their failing strength and keep them from getting sick. So who was left ? 

The only people who were left were the women of the house. So they called the woman - Annapurna - and made sure she fed after everyone was done. So, if the food got over - she alone stayed hungry, no one had to forgo even one morsel to save her some food.

And over time they told the women - do this for your husband and at other times - do this for your children. I admit today in the Haveli - there is enough to feed Anandi everyday and making her skip one meal won't build any gold mines, but now - this practice of fasting has achieved the approval of centuries and so all women must fast. πŸ˜†.

I too keep a fast on Karva Chauth. I may not believe in 7 janam or an assurance that it will keep him in good health till he's 100! but I keep it coz my mother keeps it too, and its like a cross your fingers kind of good luck charm. So many times one ends up skipping a meal at work, its no so bad !😳