Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon - For now we will live ur half of the Love

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

^ THAT was the lil thing Sharon handed to Swayam as they stood under the tree. Am I over analysing or was this INTENTIONAL on the CVs part ?! WHOA u guys and you META references 😃  I LOVE it when the CVs concentrate on the SUBTLE and INTRICATE lil details . That lil heart picture walla badge ... its the PERFECT representation of Sharon's feelings and the kind of affection Sharon can afford to show for now :)

There's no denying shez absolutely fond of this fine fella . And likes him a LOT . Like a BUTT_LOAD of lot. And cares about him immensely . But shez JUST arrived . And shez getting used to it . I dunno if she is in love yet or no. May be she is, May be shez not . But even if she is , it is still in the subconscious level  and it'll going to be a while before she admits it to herself. Being vocal about it toh aur bhi door ki baat.

Like the picture in the badge , what they share right now , is half a love. HIS half to be precise , symbolised by The red half of the heart in the badge. For now , she will revel in it , take it in . And dont panic, Her half isn't empty, its just white .. meaning its the pre-mature, pristine stage ... where she is getting used to being happy, getting used to being loved . Perhaps then , from therein she will gain the confidence .. and the courage to Love :)
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

That lil thing also happens to be the first gift that Sharon got for Swayam. Not sure if this lil half red half white heart was intentional or not, but if so, kudus to the CV's. i also like it when they concentrate on lil details like this and give subtle hints on which we fans ponder our thoughts.

Rafi thanks for this pic and what an analysis i must say.

I also look at it as the amalagation of what Swayam and Sharon fell for each other. The red being Swayam's feeling..true love towards Sharon, which he never fails to show..and the white being Sharon's feelings. She sure cares and likes Swayam..alot..but love is still a far stretch for now..for where she is standing. 

She has already fallen for him..at a sub conscious level but her feelings to turn vocal would take time. 

And also agree with your POV of the white heart being what Sharon is feeling right now. She is enjoying this phase of being loved and the sheer confidence she would need to muster up her feelings to him is sure gona come from it.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved (:

EDITED

Ah. You're getting metaphorical there, dude. A little too much but think that's natural when you like a scene a little too much. I may have brushed away the idea of liking this scene overly because I found it cheesy. But now that you give me that theory in your good ol' fashion, you have the benefit of my doubt. 😳

The symbolism is sure clear enough. His red half and her white half, it's always been like that! That's um, comforting now that you talk of it like that. I cannot think of it as outright fluff anymore. 😆 And sure, this heart badge looks better than the all the best one, so I is good.

Beautifully worded, and I like you in this spirit, try to be like this more often, okay? 😃

-KD

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Give it to SwaRon fans to find philosophical  meanings in the smallest of things and what you said here is so true, Rafi !!!

First of all, I'm happy to see the CVs put in something that makes sense for the situation that SwaRon are in now and that we have something to analysis on like old times !! Now, coming to the super cute badge that Sharon gave Swayam !!

I absolutely agree with you, half of it represents Swayam's love...the same love that forced Sharon to accept that maybe there's something there...the same love that she just couldn't ignore after trying so hard !!! And the white half is so Sharon...who's absolutely new to all this and almost feels like she has nothing to give to this relationship yet...for me, the white also represents that empty space that is to be filled or is already being slowly filled with what Sharon is going to bring into this relationship !!!

Like all SwaRon fans, I can't wait for the day to see this heart turn fully red, for Sharon to completely immerse herself in this relationship and say those three magical words " I LOVE YOU " to Swayam !! 
Edited by ABBY92 - 11 years ago
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do u have ANY idea how much I missed such a post from ur side??!😳 ANY idea??
This is just FAB. 👏Loved the title of the topic too.

Pictures speak a thousand words and the pic above tells us a lot of things about SwaRon. 

The red portion of the heart is the ultimate symbolism of love...Swayam's love. Its deep, intense and VERY strong. 
And the white part, as u pointed out, symbolizes Sharon's heart...its pure, its true and its clear. Just like her feelings for Swayam.  😊
Its only a matter of time before Swayam changes her side of the heart to resemble his, he will surely make her love him just like he loves her. 😊

And you know how much we're all waiting for that day.

Love these little momentous bits the CV's show us. 😊
Wish they'd do it more often.
Edited by candybar - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How BEAUTIFULLY you described it,Rafz.And how true.:)

Sharon ADORES Swayam..she's immensely fond of him,admires him,respects him,gives him utmost importance in her life.His feelings,emotions,decisions matter to her...almost more than her own.And she likes him deeply...is attracted him,almost gravitated towards him.

She is beautiful...but the fact that HE considers her DIVINE,makes her feel special.Makes her feel LOVED.No one has ever loved her with such magnitude,before..and she knows that there will be no other.And thus,she basks in the warmth of his love.Revels in it.She LOVES being LOVED by Swayam.

Whether she loves him with the same magnitude or not,is yet to be seen.That'll take time...and in the meantime...Sharon does the cutest of things to make Swayam feel as loved,and all special.<3

THAT,is BEAUTIFUL.

SwaRon-WHY SO BEAUTIFUL?<3
Edited by -Sakina- - 11 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the red part shows Swayam's feeling and the white one is Sharon...which depicts that Sharon likes Swayam and cares a lot for him...Sharon adores her man but dunno if she loves him or not but i am happy that Sharon has finally reached that stage where she smiles n blushes when Swayam can look at her and say that she belongs to him. 

I dunno how long we have to wait for Sharon to say those three magical words to Swayam. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Rafzy do i need to tell you how much i love it when you give different definitions to our Swaron's LOVE???😳

SwaRon's love has so many meanings to it...
this little plastic badge having a heart on it with two phases of theirs 
one which u have said, its defining both of their love feelings
 and 
the other one saying Thoda sa pyaar hua hai Thoda hai baaki...
when i saw this pic the first thing that got my mind is 
if seen in Sharon's POV it says m at the white side and yet to make it to the red side of it...
and 
if seen in Swayam's POV it says half of my heart is in the hope and waiting for you to change the half side of it with your love...

whatever it is SwaRon will be Swaron for us😳

If CV's have done this intentionally then Kudos to them and if it wasn't then i would suggest them to borrow some brains from u😆  

Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u there...she has started to b happy with the feeling of being luvd but luckily I wuld say she doesn't feel pressurized yet to reciprocate anything just for the sake of it...I suppose thatz why Swayam wudnt want her to change either...see things with colored glasses...ok so thatz why his reassurance that he is cool with her like to his luv means a lot ... she knows she can live the feeling and let the intensity within her cum out on itz own - the badge was a first step & it was cute to c her telling Swayam to close his eyes when she did that...for me - slowly but steadily Sharon is taking over...of cors she is aware he is there for them & his luv will envelop her in its comfort zone 😊
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Precisely...Even I thought about it...

Some how I got deja-vu of Long Lost CV's who earlier wrote such Fabulous Scenes of Swaron ...where They always use such Symbolisms...esp Their Hand Holding Part when they got hurt .