Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At Last ASR... (Page 9)

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Disclaimer: This was for today's episode. Yesterday and tomorrow are temporarily pushed aside

ROFLROFLROFL
@bold True!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

for me the impact is gone
i think as it so stretched & delayed that i didnt find it a big deal rather its his duty
i give him the credit that atleast he opened his mouth & took a stance
what ever he said about dadi to Khushi it applies to him too
both arent different in any way
even ASR things what he wants to think
but im glad they both spoke with each other after a long time

i didnt find anything great about it
im dont intend to bash but the effect had wearied off for me

nice post though

I have decided to cut Bitwa some slack today and give him credit for at least siding his wife in front of his Daadi .
One thing which I liked was that he accepted that the entire marriage thing was his fault,now I want him to take the blame in front of the entire family and reveal the truth, but it ain't gonna happen soon because of this new track.
Let's see how the track unfolds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by Shastradhari

i love the disclaimerROFL

me too

Me too, All my ASR appreciation post also come with the same disclaimer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Rima well said ...looks like our complaints r being finally heard (as u pointed out atleast for today). This is the Arnav we wanted to see for so long. The conversation between him and khushi was just perfect. FInally he accepted his mistake to her. 

In today's episode could not help but note that looking at Dadi seems like the Maliks were people living in cloud 9. Thank fully Arnav and Anjali stayed with Nani. Imagine without the influence of Dadi Arnav was terrifying as ASR dadi ke saath rehta toh pata nahi kya hota.

On another note he did win my heart today. The last time he stood up against family and said he would leave if khushi is not accepted was bcos he wanted to keep her around as he did not trust her. Today he did it out of love. Finally khushi has someone of her own...atleast till the next storm blows.

Kudos to Cv's for closing this loop too. Well done
yes thankfully they escaped dadi young or imagine. arnav wud be worseSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Since the 12th July outburst went waste and i didnt find logic what was the need to show that and make ASR villain in our eyes if he has to be shown caring again.  The scene was very important but remained unused and we are completing its 1 month on this weekend.

So my one question ..Suppose if the makers again show that ARNAV will lambast Khushi for his past and then Khushi finally leaving RM for never to return back. And then the redemption where  Khushi would be more agressive and wont get sentimental by arnav's apologies again. Arnav trying very hard by being soft, Not forceful. And finally one day if she sees arnav  hospitalised she breaks herself and accepts him back. 
So can we now in future expect such things or is it that
Arnav might lambast her and again it will go unutilised just by 1 sorry or gifting jalebis in bedroom.

Or now u want the redemption to be scrapped permanently??
What u think??
Is it that the redemption was reserved for ARNAV's past revelation as this time Arnav will be more furious at Khushi without any choice.

I think the makers should clear through media about it especially their chamchaas Rngmunch and Fuze.  We are not asking details .Just 1 question is redemption a possibility in IPK or not?? Just yes or no from the 4 lions. I dont think this news will affect the show. Anyways without any revelation also the TRP's have not surpasses Diya bati as if. Huh.. So what u all think???

Ricky i always ans still have a feeling that ASR's redemption will come in his past showing track, i will there too perfectly, we will hope for the best
Iam also keeping hopes alive .
U know so many things can bed one ahead in this show after redemption. Before remarriage i wud have Liked  Khushi should complete her graduation, Go college, make male frends make asr jealous.LOL. ASR coming on bike to pick her up and all her  frends including male ones  in college saying..Yeh tera Boy friend hai kya??? Khushi saying - Thaa ek zamaaney mey abb nahi.
And then again the fun part..
Oh god iam expecting too much..

Edited by RickyBahl - 07 August 2012 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Johny.S.Raj

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Loved todays episode. Like they say 'sabr ka phal meetha hota hai'. It was brought in the best way in my POV. it showed how in casual talk even he aknowledges that. Khushi's look completely showed how she was craving to hear this. The relief, the happiness on her face was clearly shown. Loved how arnav not only said it, but showed it. He always have been a man of less words and a man of action. But he spoke also, and acted also. He stood besides his wife and proved, that if noone is with her, noone will fight for her, he will. Even if that means stepping backwards himself. LOVED IT.
khushi is like a small child craving for love. today when she got it , she was ecstatic
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Rima Your disclaimer made me realise i should not Jump or else if i fall from clff the pain will be more. But i simply like his move.It was like a spring fall in winter.

Now how many months to reveal all that and abt contract marriage to all family by assembling them under one roof.
Since 1 day = 1 week in Ipk world
Ricky..babe I agree with ya .Appreciation is given where appreciation is due.
This is the first step,He has long way to go,so I really can't jump the gun.

RickyBahlNi1234

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i love the disclaimerROFL
shastru disclaimer is a must with ASRSmile

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Go to top